What's new

Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

Well am into one right now called RAGP (Recharge And Get Paid ) to be honest it's challenging... It's a telecommunications business and though not time consuming but you need to do more of the work from your own end.... You will have to work your ass off to get what you want.... It's not easy at all I must say

Though you're not being specific in your because there are many online businesses that people are doing. All I will say is that there are many profitable online business and there are many unprofitable ones, what distinguish them is information.

I have invested in so many online investment, although only few are genuie, we have many Ponzi schemes and a lot of hyip platform, to be on the safer side ensure you verify the platform before you invest into it

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Yeah i have invested on two platforms for the past three months and thank fully i have benefited from them. In one i have invested 50$ startup and in second one i have invested 100$ as a startup. So on monthly basis i am getting profit from these websites. These are website not companies.

Though I haven't gain much out of it but have gained my capital back and my mother ney still growing as I leave it for days to grow even higher in percentage, though it's a peer2peer platform where you send help and recieve help as well

Some studies show that 90% of online businesses fail in the first four months of business. This is a very unusual statistic, isn't it? If you have a brand new business, or are thinking of starting your own business, you may want to do everything in your power to achieve long-term success by joining the 10%.

I've participated in so many online investment. Online investment is d always attractive as it give room to doing other businesses offline. If one can monitor the online business vey we'll, and comprehend the business language, you will not regret doing the corporate.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Investing online requires you to be wise and be intentional about your decision making because it can be tricky sometimes investing online. Online investments have different phases and must be carefully handled to avoid losing all your money into it.

While I invested on a couple of online businesses in the past, these days, I have my own online business. My business sells services for website owners and small business owners. My business provides digital marketing and website designing services

Well , yeah i have also Invested in many types of these online businesses but unfortunately , i am not able to make a good amount of money , in some i got losses and in some bucks only.

Invested in online buisness is a risk if you not know about any buisness you cannot take the risk i think it is a good and profitable for those who already worked it i have invested in few sites and get positive feedback
Post automatically merged:

Invested in online buisness is a risk if you not know about any buisness you cannot take the risk i think it is a good and profitable for those who already worked it i have invested in few sites and get positive feedback

Bro please don't put your head there at all, I have my reasons which I will share here now, look I invested My money in an online business called betaprofit, it's actually $50 that I invested their, bro after the investment I started waiting for my turn as promised, do you know that am still waiting for my turn till now, it's one year.

I have been planning to invest on my new GoDaddy website this year by paying for it's marketing and domain but I still don't have content. And I also needed to have started writing a book so I can sell it through my GoDaddy website while investing on the GoDaddy services.

I will read more on this type of investment before I finally invest, hopefully before the end of the year but I will share feedback once I finally break through.

The only online business i ventured into right now is investing in crypto currency, litecoin to be precise , I was too scared if bitcoin rise and fall, so i opt to invest in litecoin and I have been enjoying it.

Yes I know many people who have invested in online business because these days online business is growing so fast because of the pandemic.

I have been planning to invest on my new GoDaddy website this year by paying for it's marketing and domain but I still don't have content. And I also needed to have started writing a book so I can sell it through my GoDaddy website while investing on the GoDaddy services.

I will read more on this type of investment before I finally invest, hopefully before the end of the year but I will share feedback once I finally break through.
We'll be thrilled here to hear that one of us have written and published a book that is set to go viral. We'll be pleased too, if you share the book here in the forum.

Last edited:
The online business I invested on in 2017 did not end well at all. It was actually inside which later turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. Since then I have decided never to invest on any site again.

We'll be thrilled here to hear that one of us have written and published a nook that is set to go viral. We'll be pleased too, if you share the book here in the forum.

I will remember this Sincerem. ☺️
Now I'm even motivated to start writing as early as may. Let me see how it goes. I will come back to share about it.

Early this year I invested into one online platform but is like a ponzi scheme I guess,and they promise to pay back after a month and till now I could have access to login into their platform,so I hope they could come back online and pay me back my money,I don't need their interest anymore.

I invested in online businesses a long time ago. And I am still invested in it till this moment I am typing this piece. It is really worth the while I must say

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back