What's new

Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

There was a period I put resources into online business, outsourcing to be exact it was going smooth toward the beginning however I need cash to pay for promotions and some different things and I thought that it was troublesome around then. Presently I Simply put resources into Digital forms of money and it's been acceptable.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
I have invested in an on line business that deals with telecommunication,that is recharge card printing,VTU, subscription of cable television and payment of electricity bill.
It was doing well then.But now there is too much competition.And it has affected the business.

I've invested on kits of online investment and some of them really paid me well while some was really a big scam. So I think the best way to invest on online business is to look for a reliable source and invest in to avoid hard i know in the future.

I have invested a an online company called Addyfix and they will give you some percentage of the money you invested at the end of every month
That's the online online investment I'm into for now and it's going very well

Back in 2018, I invested some money in a site called Nigeria news update. I never got a single penny from that site. Well, these days I no longer invest money in all these sites. I will not invest in any investment site again. I want to invest in online skills, especially affiliate marketing because it is currently one of the best skills in the world right now.

I've also invested in some which turned out be scam. I fell so many times for online scams which came in form of opportunity. For this reason I've decided to stick to my online tasks and freelancing. I prefer to take several online tasks which do not require payments and in return I get paid for the job well dome. The only online business I can venture in now is cryptocurrency.

I have invested one, but this far it has been sad, but based on the fact that I have taken my principal out of the game and now having a huge amount based on the profit received so far, but I with the look of things the investment scheme is about to grow bigger.
Policy has been reframe to a suitable but little bit stress.

When you say invested are you talking about paying money to a particular website before gaining access?if that is what you mean I don't like paying to join such website because it's all of them are worth paying for.but I have invested in some hyips and lost money so that experience also play a role in my decision.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
I don't invest money in online business, all I invest is my time. I work in many paid to post sites and it has been going great so far. The last time I invested my money and I lost it I never invested online again.

I have not invested online business before, but I know the way online are that is how offline business is trying to move my offline business to online business, hoping to make more profit on my sell, I will like to invest on bitcoin.

I can really invest on an online business but I have to take time to look into the system and how the system is been run. I can really put up some capital online but have to put it up as a risk and can only invest what i can really afford to loose and forget about.

I haven't started investing in any online business but I'll really love to do that because it seems it's trending and it's really blossoming these days. I'll recommend anyone to chose the best online business or a better one I should go into with positive profits.

Yes I have heard about someone who had invested in an online business and its going well according to the person. Yes online business pays but at the same time it has it's own disadvantages because of the high rate of scammers now.

I once invested on an online platform, though a ponzi scheme which really paid me some huge amount of till a particular time when they start lacking new members investment which made the system crash.

I have invested on some businesses online such as buying and selling of various items that are used by women and I made lots of gains. I have some BTC too which is an online investment. I plan to sell them towards December when the price must have gone higher than expected.

I've really made some purchase online which really served me well but a bit costlier than the normal price. I bought the goods online because I was afraid of buying fake products offline. I also sold most of them offline and made lots of profit

I take my online writing as my online business and it is going great. I invest some amount to buy data bundles every two weeks so that I can access the internet daily. Writing in these paid to post sites and article writing sites is paying me off so well. I see great profits earned from the money I use to buy data bundles.

Not every single online business is going to automatically morph ... Have you previously invested in an online business or are you considering it in the future?

There are several business you can do online to make profit everyday. Example of such is bizdustry. Believe this, platform is really helping a lot of person. As an amazon book seller, i think its been going smooth and i'll recommend it.

I know a very good friend of mine that is into online businees. It is a good business to invest in if you have the capital to finance it because I will not advise someone to take a loan to start it. Think about it as a legitimate business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back