What's new

Has anyone here used Adsense? What's your experience like?

Adsense is the best ad network available when it comes to standard. They offer high pay and tailor ads according to your article. They have a high standard and prefer quality to quantity. I was banned due to a mistake i made then.

I have been earning vi adsense since over year now but instead of improving my earnings, I have reached stagnation level where it is not improving. I am trying hard to generate more traffic

I have been trying to be approved by Google adsense but I still don't get approved after so many times of trying. I have applied for Google adsense program but I don't get approved. I think I have to work on my website content first before applying again and am working on that

I don't have a website to use AdSense so I don't really know how it works using AdSense in a website, maybe if website I will try to use when I have website.

When I started using Adsense, all you had to do is get your first website approved. Once approved, you could submit upto 500 websites without any requirement to send for evaluation.

I don't have a website of my own which I am yet to monetize nor monetized with other ad networks. No doubt AdSense are rich for making money off websites.

I tried applying for Adsense severally but got rejected for God knows why? i actually got discouraged and quit trying.
When you tried something and it keep giving you the same result i think the problem is from you you either change the way or you find someone to show you.

I am a new Adsesne user. I use Adsense on my website. I say new user because I have not been paid yet. That's because I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $100. For a new website owner, reaching $100 mark is really hard. However, I believe Adsesne is the best monetization platform for users because it has the best pay rate. Sometimes I get just about 50 cent per click. can you imagine, 50 cents for one ad click. However, this does not happen very often. In fact, there are days when I don't earn even a cent. have If you have used adsense, please share your experience.
AdSense is the best an app that I know of big platforms use it I know a lot of blogs that use it I think YouTube also uses AdSense, although I don't know how the payment work but I know it's good for websites.

Have seen and heard people talk about making alot of cash and interest with AdSense , of recent I heard of a new one admob , I wanted to ask if one can do it without owning a website?

I am not using AdSense to earn money online cos I am not a blogger or website owner. But it doesn't mean I won't become one in the future to monetize my website with AdSense.

You can also use adsense on youtube. While using adsense on blog requires some investment (you need to buy domain and hosting), you can create youtube channel without spending a dime.

Personally I have never used it before but I think you have to meet up to their rules and the requirement that is necessary for you to be accepted. You can research more to have a have good understanding about how it really works.

I would love to know better about this. Google AdSense, have been hearing so much about this, even a friend of mine at the university wanted to coach me and introduce it to me then but I couldn't afford the coaching fee then.

I don't have a website yet, but I am considering to launch a website soon. Adsense is my ultimate monetization solution, I dream of using adsense. I have heard a lot of horror stories regarding rejection and account termination, yet I am eager to try adsense.

Truly AdSense is the best monetization platform for publishers but from my own personal experience I can say AdSense do favor their own advertisers more than. They do for publishers. I got paid a couple of months but then the cpc dropped drastically and it becomes very hard to earn.

I don't have a website for now but I know of a friend who does and has tried making use of AdSense though they keep rejecting him from using it and that made me feel awful about it.

In all my efforts to having my Google Adsense account approved have been a failure which made me give up already. It's really a shame that most people cannot benefit from it now unlike how easy it was some years ago.

Even though I don't have a website running AdSense at the moment, but I do know that AdSense has been the major source of earning for website and blog owners some years back and even till now, even though there are many other alternative to AdSense these days. Thanks for sharing.

Even though adsense is the most preferred way to earn fro all website owners, earning from adsense is very difficult. Small website owners might take months just to reach minimum threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back