What's new

Has anyone here used Adsense? What's your experience like?

You are running adsense does not mean you are earning well from your site. In order to earn well, you need to build traffic on your site. You can earn only from traffic

I am a new Adsesne user. I use Adsense on my website. I say new user because I have not been paid yet. That's because I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $100. For a new website owner, reaching $100 mark is really hard. However, I believe Adsesne is the best monetization platform for users because it has the best pay rate. Sometimes I get just about 50 cent per click. can you imagine, 50 cents for one ad click. However, this does not happen very often. In fact, there are days when I don't earn even a cent. have If you have used adsense, please share your experience.
I have only heard beautiful things about the use of AdSense, I haven't really used it though I went through an online training on how to use both AdSense and Google admob to monetize both an app I was helped to develop and ads the will run on a microblog.

I hope to put to full use what I have learnt in no distance future.

What;s stopping you to release your website and app? You may have a learned a lot of things bu you don't know whether the knowledge you have actually works until you try youself

My experience in fact with AdSense was a very funny one. I just started a site and I just applied for it immediately they did not even waste anytime in rejecting it.

Even though they say websites are manually evaluated, I also have a feeling that they use bots to screen website. If you are rejected you will have to apply again and again.

Well since it's not everytime and everyone that Google approves of but for me I haven't really dived into that yet since I'm not managing a site at the moment but I definitely could in the future

Google adsense is the best when it's come to monetizing your website they are the best company to monetize your website for you to be approved buy Google assistant you did To by ranking high in traffic and also have good and quality content

Even though they say websites are manually evaluated, I also have a feeling that they use bots to screen website. If you are rejected you will have to apply again and again.
Definitely going to be bots doing the job as I do not think they would have enough employees who would have time to screen several websites daily.

I have not used the aforementioned platform before, probability should be the first time I must have heard about it and hopefully I want to learn

I have not used adsense before because my free blog is not yet monetized but I will soon upgrade so that I will stand a better chance of being adsense enabled.

I think that in general adsense pays very well you just need to put some more quality content and be consistent at it for people to be coming to your site regularly.

With quality contents in your blog or forum will bring AdSense. Some AdSense company doesn't accept based on the high level of traffic just a moderate one is okay.

I would advise you to stay away from adsense because it doesn't pay much to the bloggers and website owners. You can go for Mediavine for decent profit on thousand impressions regenerated on your blog. Another one is Ezoic

You are even lucky that there are sometimes when you get this amount of money per click. There are people that have not made a dime out of their google adsense account as we speak

I am a new Adsesne user. I use Adsense on my website. I say new user because I have not been paid yet. That's because I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $100. For a new website owner, reaching $100 mark is really hard. However, I believe Adsesne is the best monetization platform for users because it has the best pay rate. Sometimes I get just about 50 cent per click. can you imagine, 50 cents for one ad click. However, this does not happen very often. In fact, there are days when I don't earn even a cent. have If you have used adsense, please share your experience.
i don't have a website for now, although i'm trying to gather all knowledge about having a website because of what i want to use it for.... But i still believe AdSense is the best for now from what have been reading so far.

I am sure that everybody here in one way or the other must have used adsense to monetize their website it is a great company owned by Google that is used By many blogger website to monetize their website they are the best adsense company for publishers

I have heard about this Adsesne on many occasions, how does it actually work and what is it really used for, is it for site creation or promotion?

It's always the bad eggs that spoils things for the good ones and makes things to become difficult for others,adsense was easier to access in the past compared to nowadays because of the people who likes shady deals,

Getting an adsense account is not for everyone. People really need to have an exceptional website in order to get approval for their adsense account. Having a professionally constructed website with a lots of traffic is the key to get approval.

I used Adsense for my youtube channel monitization and to my own website but monitization website is i will not earn enough bu youtube is good it is profitable

AdSense is one of the best monitization platform you can use as a website owner or blogger. The only problem with Google AdSense now is that they don't accept application like when they started. And another major challenge is that your earnings will be determined by the number of traffic coming to your blog and the location or country of where they are coming from
My brother Google Adsense is the best ad network that is available. There is no other ad networks that can pay up to what Google Adsense is paying for a click. What you earn per click depends on location and that is not google fault. It is what advertiser pays that they are also paying for a click.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back