What's new

Has anyone here used Adsense? What's your experience like?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a new Adsesne user. I use Adsense on my website. I say new user because I have not been paid yet. That's because I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $100. For a new website owner, reaching $100 mark is really hard. However, I believe Adsesne is the best monetization platform for users because it has the best pay rate. Sometimes I get just about 50 cent per click. can you imagine, 50 cents for one ad click. However, this does not happen very often. In fact, there are days when I don't earn even a cent. have If you have used adsense, please share your experience.

I use adsense on my half a dozen websites. I have been using adsense since a long time. I receive adsense payment every month. If you manage to get at least 10k monthly traffic and if at least 40 percent traffic comes from search engines, you will earn fairly well from adsense. I have earned up to 54 cents per click.

I don't have a website yet, but I am considering to launch a website soon. Adsense is my ultimate monetization solution, I dream of using adsense. I have heard a lot of horror stories regarding rejection and account termination, yet I am eager to try adsense.

AdSense is one of the best monitization platform you can use as a website owner or blogger. The only problem with Google AdSense now is that they don't accept application like when they started. And another major challenge is that your earnings will be determined by the number of traffic coming to your blog and the location or country of where they are coming from

I created my blog even before Google bought the platform Blogger. I was glad when Adsense came along that I had my blog monetized. Adsense sent me a set of code that I had to insert on the web page. Just fine because after sometime the blog was earning. I received my 1st $100 after a year and every year thereafter. However, when Adsense reduced the rate of revenue sharing my blog stopped earning. With the monetization of your site you have to be very active by posting new content at least 3 times in a week.

I am a new Adsesne user. I use Adsense on my website. I say new user because I have not been paid yet. That's because I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $100. For a new website owner, reaching $100 mark is really hard. However, I believe Adsesne is the best monetization platform for users because it has the best pay rate. Sometimes I get just about 50 cent per click. can you imagine, 50 cents for one ad click. However, this does not happen very often. In fact, there are days when I don't earn even a cent. have If you have used adsense, please share your experience.

find that very useful, Is there some free domain to associate with my web site? my estimate earnings 102 dollrs and payable earnings 87 dollrs and filling payment form when i get amount Very useful. I got some idea about Adsense. real straight forward, thanks Trevor.

AdSense is one of the best monitization platform you can use as a website owner or blogger. The only problem with Google AdSense now is that they don't accept application like when they started. And another major challenge is that your earnings will be determined by the number of traffic coming to your blog and the location or country of where they are coming from
The popularity of AdSense has also increased the number of dishonest users. People are using all techniques to generate fake clicks. That's the reason Adsense is very selective these days. I have a friend who is using Adsense since 2012 and he says Adsense accepted him for just 6 articles. However, when I sent for approval, they rejected me even when I had 25 articles.

When I started using adsense, everything was simple. Your first website was manually approved, and you could submit hundreds of website and they were auto approved. They started becoming strict when they began to receive a lot of fake clicks.

Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.

Well I haven't used the Google AdSense before now, but I have some experience with it, I did an online program some years ago it's actually an online course three months online course, it's about how to make money online so I was able to study it, it's a comprehensive one everything about Google AdSense was made clear to me.

IN order to use google adsense, you need a website or youtube. Your website should be self hosed website or a blogger blog. having website and youtube channel doe snot mean you can use adsense right away, you need to pass their monetization criteria. Even if you pass the criteria, you need a lot of traffic.

Sure, i use Adsense in all my money sites. I would say it is the best monetization platform, unfortunately, it is so sensitive to the content on your site. You can get banned just for anything!

When I have my own website, my first priority will be to use adsense. However, I hear a lot of horror stories related to adsense rejecting the site and adsense disabling publisher accounts. Therefore, I will also use other ads.

I use adsense on my half a dozen websites. I have been using adsense since a long time. I receive adsense payment every month. If you manage to get at least 10k monthly traffic and if at least 40 percent traffic comes from search engines, you will earn fairly well from adsense. I have earned up to 54 cents per click.
54 cents per click seems a high value for click. Adsense pay rate is by far higher than other popup and popunder ads. Those ones offers very low penny even when one receives many clicks on them. If finally i develop my gaming website I'll look forward to acquire adsense approval when i must have gotten the traffic i needed.

The main criteria for adsense approval is your content, you need high quality content. You will also have to follow other rules such as family friendly content, enough content, original content. etc. Adsense pays really well

It's always the bad eggs that spoils things for the good ones and makes things to become difficult for others,adsense was easier to access in the past compared to nowadays because of the people who likes shady deals,

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back