What's new

Has anyone here used Adsense? What's your experience like?

When I have a website, I will be using Adsense (if I am approved to use on my website), I will also try to use infolinks along with adsense. These are the trusted ad networks that everyone is talking about.

I wish earnings from Adsense was consistent. Sometimes, I earn really well from adsense, $20-$25 per day, and sometimes my earning is so low that I do not even make a dollar. If you can manage to earn from adsense, it can become your major source of income

Yes, i have been using AdSense for a while, but i would not vouch for it if you have a site that can be "complicated". I get notification everyday that advertisers don't want to advertise on certain pages.

I Have once make use of AdSense before but to get approval on AdSense is not a easy job ,most times it requires you to make more quality content

Adsense by Google is a great method to monetize your website and blog traffic but it works better for website with a huge traffic to their name. Adsense pays their website owners much but it takes time for the money to reflect in your payment dashboard.

If adsense works for you, you do not need any other monetization solution on your site. However, you can earn from adsense only when you have substantial amount of search traffic

It is best program to make money but it also very risky as their are thousands of stories online where adsense account banned without any valid reason. But if you have quality content and traffic than Adsense is best program to make money.

When your account is banned, there is always a valid reason. You may not be doing flick fraud but if another person is clicking your ads continuously, your account ca also be banned.

My experience from AdSense to be honest has being a very funny one. I was very nervous about making money then so after I started the blog, within one month I was already applying for AdSense . I am now wanting to build it slowly though and get their approval.

In my opinion, all the trouble you take to get your website accepted in the adsense network has value because when you start earning from adsense, there will be nothing like adsense.

Sure, i use Adsense in all my money sites. I would say it is the best monetization platform, unfortunately, it is so sensitive to the content on your site. You can get banned just for anything!
Registering for an AdSense program through Google is a very tedious process. Google seems not to take easy with people in this aspect as I've being of victim of ban from the program even without any tangible offense.
Post automatically merged:

I've
find that very useful, Is there some free domain to associate with my web site? my estimate earnings 102 dollrs and payable earnings 87 dollrs and filling payment form when i get amount Very useful. I got some idea about Adsense. real straight forward, thanks Trevor.
registered for AdSense before even several times. The experience was great, setting and formatting was very easy but the major challenge I was with this is the Google ruthless behavior to many bloggers. Google can decide to ban someone account without any tangible reason.

Last edited:
Yes, i use it on my two forums and on my money site for an Amazon affiliate site. It works fine. But for my case, the address approval took longer than intended. We have postal address issues here.

I really don't have much knowledge about adsense. I think a lot of people have lost their money to this particular adsense because of some suspicious activities. A lot of people generate fake clicks from bots in order to make money and at the end of the day their account will be blocked.

No, I have never used adsense and I do not plan to use it in the future either. This is because of the fact that it is just too hard to get approved. I am sure I am not the only one with this opinion. There are many people who do not use adsense either.

I tried applying for Adsense severally but got rejected for God knows why? i actually got discouraged and quit trying.
Hey @kaychiz, you should not get discouraged. I suggest you just clean up your site and make sure it doesn't have any plagiarized details. Also, make sure you adhere to the conditions given by google on their products page. That is all you need for your account to be approved. You can sometimes choose to work with a totally new site that has no "contaminated" content.

What happens when you click the ads yourself using different computers? Will they sanction you for doing this? I want to know what's allowed there.

I don't own a websites, but AdSense is one of the best ad network when it comes to monetization of one's website. The revenue is better off than other popup and popunder ads, that pays low amount per impression/click.

I don't have a website yet, but I am considering to launch a website soon. Adsense is my ultimate monetization solution, I dream of using adsense. I have heard a lot of horror stories regarding rejection and account termination, yet I am eager to try adsense.
My experience with Google AdSense has never been palatable at all. More than three times I've registered for AdSense and got the ads running on my blog, I just got banned for no tangible reason which almost make the blog become useless.

I would like to know how much adsense pays for impression. I mean what's their rate for 1000 ad impression. Well, I know the rate depends on traffic location but how much is that?

Funny enough I have been using free blogs and I haven't really he monetized any of them. I plan creating a paid blog before the end of this year and let me see how it goes with adsense.
Post automatically merged:

Adsense is harder to make a lot of money now unlike before when it was easier. A lot of people now make use of alternative network because they're looking for something better.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back