What's new

Has anyone here used Adsense? What's your experience like?

Yeah I have used AdSense before and I'll say it's not a very easy process. But you'll have to be patient and with time your earnings would increase.
The cost of one click depends on the ad, the location where the click comes from and some other factors. You can read it up.

I've never used any paid to click websites because they pay very little. After spending much of your time on PTC sites you won't earn a considerable amount there.
Post automatically merged:

I've never used any paid to click websites because they pay very little. After spending much of your time on PTC sites you won't earn a considerable amount there.

I got to know about the adsense long ago who benefits from it,I wanted to use it but it seems everything there seems to be tough and difficult,that is what is stopping Me from using it.

I got to know about the adsense long ago who benefits from it,I wanted to use it but it seems everything there seems to be tough and difficult,that is what is stopping Me from using it.
That's very bad.ive never used Google AdSense too but you can use search engines and make a research to know more about the Google AdSense.

Truely I have seen people who earn from ads but personally I did try to use Ads first it really took long after acceptance I could not get the money expected

Truely I have seen people who earn from ads but personally I did try to use Ads first it really took long after acceptance I could not get the money expected
That's very bad. I've never try to earn money by ad's but I've seen many people who easy a decent amount of money by viewing or creating ad's.

I have not used AdSense, but through various forums and Facebook groups I have been able to get some information and strategies of how it works.

AdSense is one of the best monitization platform you can use as a website owner or blogger. The only problem with Google AdSense now is that they don't accept application like when they started. And another major challenge is that your earnings will be determined by the number of traffic coming to your blog and the location or country of where they are coming from.

I haven't used AdSense before, I heard they were not strict before like how they are now, I also heard that it is used for placing adverts on a web.
I think the reason they are strict is because of fraudulent activities of people.

I don't use AdSense because I have not yet created any websites, but I know AdSense's earning amounts are not the same. It depends on countries, so if you want more earnings, then promote your site on developed country platforms, because AdSense pays a high amount for this traffic.

AdSense is really the best way to monetise a website. Many website and forum owner are earning big money from adsense every month. I once applied for it but my application was rejected. I understand why it was rejected then. My website was not getting enough traffic then.

54 cents per click seems a high value for click. Adsense pay rate is by far higher than other popup and popunder ads. Those ones offers very low penny even when one receives many clicks on them. If finally i develop my gaming website I'll look forward to acquire adsense approval when i must have gotten the traffic i needed.

I have never used adsense, but I am quite sure that the pay rate of adsense is much higher than other networks and this is one of the main reasons why many people prefer it. It is capable of paying around 50 cents, as far as I have read.

I have never used adsense, but I am quite sure that the pay rate of adsense is much higher than other networks and this is one of the main reasons why many people prefer it. It is capable of paying around 50 cents, as far as I have read.
That's a reasonable amount and you can easily make a lot of money if your website is able to drive traffic from people that are naturally interested in the services that they have to click on ads.

That's a reasonable amount and you can easily make a lot of money if your website is able to drive traffic from people that are naturally interested in the services that they have to click on ads.

I have thought about starting a legit faucet site where I could pay members. I know that starting a faucet site could be profitable. What would make my site different from other faucet site is that I will pay more than other sites. Do you think that this idea will work?

I have thought about starting a legit faucet site where I could pay members. I know that starting a faucet site could be profitable. What would make my site different from other faucet site is that I will pay more than other sites. Do you think that this idea will work?
The fact is that it will depend on the revenue you are generating that will determine the amount you are going to pay and no matter how low the payments rate maybe you will always have people that will come as long as it is a legit platforms.

I know Google adsense to be the most transparent monetization platform on the internet and also the most widely used . Whether you are a publisher or you want to make money from Google adsense, it is the best place to go. Although, I have not used it because I do not have a website yet.

The fact is that it will depend on the revenue you are generating that will determine the amount you are going to pay and no matter how low the payments rate maybe you will always have people that will come as long as it is a legit platforms.

I have noticed that there are so many Faucet sites that have a really insane amount of advertisements on their site. Moreover, they also have an insane amount of pop-ups on their site as well. So, they must be generating an insane amount of money.

The main criteria for adsense approval is your content, you need high quality content. You will also have to follow other rules such as family friendly content, enough content, original content. etc. Adsense pays really well
There are a lot of people who do not even spend any time in trying to get quality post on their website but then they are just going to come around and start talking about approval.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back