What's new

Has anyone here used Adsense? What's your experience like?

Adsense does not pay well and it keeps getting worse.

Best to use a proper network like Ezoic or Mediavine if you have enough traffic. If you don't have enough traffic, then don't ruin your website for pennies per month. :)

The Google adsense is globally recognised ads revenue-generating company powered by Google. It is the most used and most transparent means of getting your contents monetized and it is used by many.

I have noticed that there are so many Faucet sites that have a really insane amount of advertisements on their site. Moreover, they also have an insane amount of pop-ups on their site as well. So, they must be generating an insane amount of money.
I know so many of those platforms are exactly the way you said but at the same time it is not really easy to pay thousands of people . If they are generating much they will want to increase their earning rate for members.

I know so many of those platforms are exactly the way you said but at the same time it is not really easy to pay thousands of people . If they are generating much they will want to increase their earning rate for members.

When it comes to generating advertising network, many people usually consider a lots of thing. I think that faucet site owners earn a good amount of money through advertisements because they install a really huge amount of pop-up ads and other kind of ads.

When it comes to generating advertising network, many people usually consider a lots of thing. I think that faucet site owners earn a good amount of money through advertisements because they install a really huge amount of pop-up ads and other kind of ads.
If you really think they are earning much then why is their earning rate to its members very low ? This is what I still don't understand. At least they should increase the earning rate for its members who are helping them make this money.

I have not used the Google adsense, but I've seen a lot of people made a lot of fortune on Google adsense
it is a way to monetize your content if you are a content creator and that is one of the things that Google has provided us with. It is one of the ways to make some substantial amount of money on the internet.

If you really think they are earning much then why is their earning rate to its members very low ? This is what I still don't understand. At least they should increase the earning rate for its members who are helping them make this money.

This is because despite the fact that they are earning much, they pay low amount of money to members. I remember working for a PTC site and it used to always display ads whenever I used to click anywhere on the site. I do not mind viewing ads or pop-ups, but the earning rate of the members should also be great if the owner is making a lots of money through advertisements.

This is because despite the fact that they are earning much, they pay low amount of money to members. I remember working for a PTC site and it used to always display ads whenever I used to click anywhere on the site. I do not mind viewing ads or pop-ups, but the earning rate of the members should also be great if the owner is making a lots of money through advertisements.
That was the reason I said that they may not be earning much because if those people are really earning much they will definitely want to increase the earning rates to attract more members to their platforms. . That's just my thinking.

That was the reason I said that they may not be earning much because if those people are really earning much they will definitely want to increase the earning rates to attract more members to their platforms. . That's just my thinking.

This might not be the case with many website owners. Some faucet site owners and paid to click website owners are making a good amount of money, but they might not be generous enough to pay good rates to their members.

This might not be the case with many website owners. Some faucet site owners and paid to click website owners are making a good amount of money, but they might not be generous enough to pay good rates to their members.
If the faucet and website owners make a lot of money through AdSense, then why do they not pay reasonable rates for their users' work? That means they are stealing their users' money. I heard you have a target to start a faucet. If you have the plan in your mind, then please pay a high rate for your users and create a new revolution in the paid to click market. I heartily wish you to succeed in this market.

Hmmm. Then people shouldn't really be concentrating in such platform that can't give them a reasonable earning rate. I rather focus to make money on paid to post platform. It is better.

Hmmm. Then people shouldn't really be concentrating in such platform that can't give them a reasonable earning rate. I rather focus to make money on paid to post platform. It is better.

Yes, this is true. We are living during the times where surviving is really hard and inflation growth is also causing a lots of problems. This is why it is not a wise idea to work for sites that are no longer viable for us. I prefer good-paying sites like bizdustry.

Yes, this is true. We are living during the times where surviving is really hard and inflation growth is also causing a lots of problems. This is why it is not a wise idea to work for sites that are no longer viable for us. I prefer good-paying sites like bizdustry.
Bizdustry is a very legit platform people are using to make money. I use it all the time to make money. if I don't post here to earn some money I also post on trendri. I hope you know of trendri ?

Bizdustry is a very legit platform people are using to make money. I use it all the time to make money. if I don't post here to earn some money I also post on trendri. I hope you know of trendri ?

Yes, I definitely know about Trendri. I am a senior member in there. It is a legit forum and pays on time. I am active on various different kinds of online paid forum and I share my knowledge with all the people.

Yes, I definitely know about Trendri. I am a senior member in there. It is a legit forum and pays on time. I am active on various different kinds of online paid forum and I share my knowledge with all the people.
It is a nice platform for me too and I also concentrate in the platform most of the time. A lot of people may be losing interest because they consider the earning rates to be quite lower than what they expected. Are you still active in the platform ?

They have high payout requirement over 5 times from any other platform media. In others payout could be even from 10 $ or 20 $ and also less requirements to earn money for placing their advert. In Adsence 100 $ is too much.

When I started using Adsense, all you had to do is get your first website approved. Once approved, you could submit upto 500 websites without any requirement to send for evaluation.

It is a nice platform for me too and I also concentrate in the platform most of the time. A lot of people may be losing interest because they consider the earning rates to be quite lower than what they expected. Are you still active in the platform ?

Right now I am not active on Trendri. I am focusing on other high paying forums like Bizdustry as of now. I really hope that Trendri will increase their pay rates and I will be happy to get back in there.

Right now I am not active on Trendri. I am focusing on other high paying forums like Bizdustry as of now. I really hope that Trendri will increase their pay rates and I will be happy to get back in there.
I also believe that the earning rate will be adjusted in due time as the forums grows. Fecoms was trying to say that the forum is not generating much that is why the earning rate has been reduced.

I also believe that the earning rate will be adjusted in due time as the forums grows. Fecoms was trying to say that the forum is not generating much that is why the earning rate has been reduced.

I just hope all the best to the Trendri forum and I wish him all the best. I might return on the Trendri forum in the future when things get better. I guess he has also launched another project called insured forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back