What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times
I never put seriousness tobtgr website. I have registered on the website for a long time now but I have not been regular on the website. I only made few bucks and I left it. But since you say that you have withdrew like three times it is like I will give it a try and see if I can earn there

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in term of making money

Well it actually depends on how much you work per day, one thing i love about sidegig is that the earnings might be small, (you get paid 2naira to like post, and 3naira to follow then 8naira to follow on twitter though twitter jobs are very rare right now) but how you work determine what you earn for the day. Like my self cause of my busy timetable, i try to earn at least 100naira per day, while there are others i know that make up to 200 or 300 and sometimes even more per day
I have up to #1,800 Nigerian money there and i stopped working on the websites since Nigerian government decided to ban Twitter , because you only get #2 or #3 per task depending on the task.

That is great for you that you have withdrawn three times from the site. But you should have told us what you do in the site in order to earn. Personally, I have never heard of this site.

I never heard of such site because i don't want to be on many different site that i will not be active on them i preferred to work with few consistently.

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times
At least tell us what exactly it is you do there that makes you money and not keep us in the dark about that single piece of information.

I have up to #1,800 Nigerian money there and i stopped working on the websites since Nigerian government decided to ban Twitter , because you only get #2 or #3 per task depending on the task.
Yes twitter task actually pays the highest, which is #8 but even without Twitter you can still make up a reasonable amount. Like my self I don't remember when last I did a Twitter gig. But I cashed out last month

It will be very good if this platform can work properly for us in the country. They just need to work on making more seller has trust in the platform.

the reason I don't like venturing into such platforms is because they were really not pay you any reasonable amount of money after spending so much time.

the reason I don't like venturing into such platforms is because they were really not pay you any reasonable amount of money after spending so much time.
True, you have to invest your time to get something reasonable, you have to really work for it. Personally I have made three withdrawals from these sidegig. The first was 4,000 naira the second was 6,000 naira and last month I made a withdrawal of 7,000 naira

Good and bad reviews from what I can fathom from people's comments here. I have never heard of such a site before. But the tasks look simple and stress-free. However, the withdrawal is another challenge. Probably I will look into it myself.

I do not seem to try out more new earninng sites and would like to see so many Payment proofs first before I take them serious. Same with this one.

I have been working online for so long but today is my first time of hearing about the platform I I don't know anything about the platform but I think I will research about it and the post the review here if it is a good website to invest your time then I will find out

The domain has the extension of my country domain name but I have never heard of it. This shows how popular the website is. I have never had any of my friend talk about it in the past. Do your due diligence before you start working on the website.

I have never heard of it before but one can use use his or her Instagram and Twitter account to earn some small money. It's like one is not doing anything big. The income will be low.

Seriously, it's not really a cool thing to do by just naming a website and say it's legitimate without showing us proof of what you do to earn money from the website.

I just registered on the site a while ago and it was asking me to pay 500# to activate my account before I can post or do anything. Well, success to them as I don't have any money to pay. Does it work like that now?

I have never heard of this platform before, maybe we need to share ideas relate and teach each other what his best and profitable in our best interest so far as making money is concerned

Seriously, the very first thing that the poster needs to do now would be to feed us all the information that we need to know about the website and how it works.

True, you have to invest your time to get something reasonable, you have to really work for it. Personally I have made three withdrawals from these sidegig. The first was 4,000 naira the second was 6,000 naira and last month I made a withdrawal of 7,000 naira
This isnt too bad especially if you are able to achieve that in not too long a period. I have only heard of the site recently but provided it pays, it is worth consideration.

Yes, i used to use it before but i stopped because i realized that greed entered it, basically, i used their platform to recharge my phone with the tasks they charge someone to do which was following, commenting, and all on social media but as the time when on, they stopped recharge process and left only the ability to cash out cash. Immediately i stopped.
I don't know about sidegig. I am interested to know about this site. Basing from your review the site stopped recharge process and immediately you stopped using this site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back