What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

Is just like using your personal email address to do sign up offers,you'll end up getting junks. Well I may consider it if I just want to add proxy numbers to any social media page I have. Aside that,it's not worth it for me.
True, to do such task its better you open a separate account for it, that was how my twitter account was also blocked based on such task. Anyways all in all sidegig is a legit site for Nigerians and i should be expecting my 3rd or is it the 4th payment on the 28th of this month

True, to do such task its better you open a separate account for it, that was how my twitter account was also blocked based on such task. Anyways all in all sidegig is a legit site for Nigerians and i should be expecting my 3rd or is it the 4th payment on the 28th of this month
That's good. How much can one earn in a day? I would really love to add some additional income streams. If the pay is good,I can try it out. Is it like bizdustry?

Sidegig is indeed a great site to earn from, its an online site mostly for Nigerians where you get paid from 2 to 3 or sometimes 5 or 8 naira to perform simple task on social media such as liking post on Instagram, twitter and the likes or commenting on them and sometimes it might be to follow them on Instagram. I have been on the site since around last year ending and i have made withdrawal two times now. I am currently waiting for my third withdrawal to drop. But there is a downside about this site which i dont like, its the fact that after requesting for withdrawal, it takes a month or so for them check if you actually did the gigs and as well give you a date to get your payment. But the good side os that during the waiting process, you can keep on doing more gigs to gather for another withdraw, and if you are serious you can make up to 300 or more naira per day, though abit stressful but its legit
I think I will have to give it a try

Well it actually depends on how much you work per day, one thing i love about sidegig is that the earnings might be small, (you get paid 2naira to like post, and 3naira to follow then 8naira to follow on twitter though twitter jobs are very rare right now) but how you work determine what you earn for the day. Like my self cause of my busy timetable, i try to earn at least 100naira per day, while there are others i know that make up to 200 or 300 and sometimes even more per day
That's good. How much can one earn in a day? I would really love to add some additional income streams. If the pay is good,I can try it out. Is it like bizdustry?

Well it actually depends on how much you work per day, one thing i love about sidegig is that the earnings might be small, (you get paid 2naira to like post, and 3naira to follow then 8naira to follow on twitter though twitter jobs are very rare right now) but how you work determine what you earn for the day. Like my self cause of my busy timetable, i try to earn at least 100naira per day, while there are others i know that make up to 200 or 300 and sometimes even more per day
2 naira to post and 3 naira to follow is too small. Well if there are many offers,no problem. I'm thinking of something to benefit from it. I can buy packages to boost my social media posts since it's cheap.

2 naira to post and 3 naira to follow is too small. Well if there are many offers,no problem. I'm thinking of something to benefit from it. I can buy packages to boost my social media posts since it's cheap.
Indeed its small which is exactly why i said your earnings is mainly based on how much effort you put in, with the small amount, there are persons who make up to 4,000 naira and more a month and some even run more than one account

Indeed its small which is exactly why i said your earnings is mainly based on how much effort you put in, with the small amount, there are persons who make up to 4,000 naira and more a month and some even run more than one account
Ok i understand. However I'll prefer to use it to my own advantage. Since its cheap, I can run a campaign to grow my social media page. I'll prefer posting and sharing to just liking or following.

Ok i understand. However I'll prefer to use it to my own advantage. Since its cheap, I can run a campaign to grow my social media page. I'll prefer posting and sharing to just liking or following.
Okay that's a good one. And again to register is also very cheap. The persons who introduced me into it said he joined when it was free and he is still making money from it. I joined during the covid period and i registered with 1,500 naira. And i have been able to get more than that. Currently i think the registration fee is 500 naira, it has been reduced

I have never heard or read about this site before. As of writing this, this is the first time I have been reading about this website. I think this seems to be a gig website which requires you to create gigs. I think they also have an app on playstore for Nigerian members. I am not sure if it is available for wordwide members.

Okay that's a good one. And again to register is also very cheap. The persons who introduced me into it said he joined when it was free and he is still making money from it. I joined during the covid period and i registered with 1,500 naira. And i have been able to get more than that. Currently i think the registration fee is 500 naira, it has been reduced
That's the issue with these Nigerian platforms, why collect money for stuffs like this? I did one previously with 1500 naira similar to sidegig. They've shut down or rebranded.

That's the issue with these Nigerian platforms, why collect money for stuffs like this? I did one previously with 1500 naira similar to sidegig. They've shut down or rebranded.
Hmmm whats the name of the one you did? I guess they implimented this payment with the mindset that if people pay before entering they might be serious with it, as people tend take things they got free for granted. Tho the registration fee os just 500 naira.

Hmmm whats the name of the one you did? I guess they implimented this payment with the mindset that if people pay before entering they might be serious with it, as people tend take things they got free for granted. Tho the registration fee os just 500 naira.
I've forgotten the name but it was the first to implement this and it was popular then. I remember paying 1500 naira then for the package. I'll remind you whenever I recollect.

Yes, i used to use it before but i stopped because i realized that greed entered it, basically, i used their platform to recharge my phone with the tasks they charge someone to do which was following, commenting, and all on social media but as the time when on, they stopped recharge process and left only the ability to cash out cash. Immediately i stopped.

I am just hearing of sidegig for the very first time. With what you have written,it won't be a bad idea to give it a try. I would love to know the minimum withdrawal amount and how many task do one have to do in a day.

Sidegig is a loveable site which pays you just to like and follow people on instagram and Twitter, they pay to like pictures and they pay for each pictures you like and each people you follow, you can register using the link down here,
OK....so how much is their minimum and maximum payout and what method of payment do they use, this are the info we are expecting. Thanks

Though it would've been more wonderful if you broke down what the site was really about (call me lazy if you wish). I've become more skeptical as the days go by about these kind of sites.
I'll still check it out anyways

When I heard the name i do know it's a freelancing platform. I even have not really heard of it before except now that you simply posted it. i do not know if there are lot of individuals thereon , because the upper the traffic it gets the upper the roles which will be posted by clients.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back