Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

babdud02

Kingy
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.3900USD
Biznotes
Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times

What exactly do you do there to earn? Is it paid to click, paid to watch, paid to post/write, paid for pics, etc. Thanks for any further info. Glad you cashed out 3X
👍

What exactly do you do there to earn? Is it paid to click, paid to watch, paid to post/write, paid for pics, etc. Thanks for any further info. Glad you cashed out 3X
👍
They’ll are just company that help people build followers on social media and they are using you as their worker.
You will need a new instagram and Twitter account to follow someone people or like the pics and they will pay you for that.

That sounds awesome
I’d have no problem liking and retweeting people’s stuff esp on Twitter. I do that anyway.
Thanks for the info my friend

I am still struggling to understand what this platform is all about even from your explanation but if I am able to get a clear description of this platform I think I would be glad to join the website and also had some money from there.

Sidegig is a loveable site which pays you just to like and follow people on instagram and Twitter, they pay to like pictures and they pay for each pictures you like and each people you follow, you can register using the link down here,

With the little write you've made, i can understand a little too about how the site works. It has tasks that requires one to like and follow people on social media sites like twitter and Instagram. How much do they pay for those likes, and follows??

They’ll are just company that help people build followers on social media and they are using you as their worker.
You will need a new instagram and Twitter account to follow someone people or like the pics and they will pay you for that.
What's the pay rate for all these things you will be doing. Give us something more clearer on this. How do you withdraw? Is there a withdrawal threshold to get to before you are allowed to withdraw?

I have known this site for a very long time before now. I was working there not did not get to minimum withdrawal before I abandoned the account. I abandoned because it looks it will take forever to reach withdrawal. I don't know the situation now though. It is just my opinion.

I have never heard of this platform before, maybe we need to share ideas relate and teach each other what his best and profitable in our best interest so far as making money is concerned

Sidegig is indeed a great site to earn from, its an online site mostly for Nigerians where you get paid from 2 to 3 or sometimes 5 or 8 naira to perform simple task on social media such as liking post on Instagram, twitter and the likes or commenting on them and sometimes it might be to follow them on Instagram. I have been on the site since around last year ending and i have made withdrawal two times now. I am currently waiting for my third withdrawal to drop. But there is a downside about this site which i dont like, its the fact that after requesting for withdrawal, it takes a month or so for them check if you actually did the gigs and as well give you a date to get your payment. But the good side os that during the waiting process, you can keep on doing more gigs to gather for another withdraw, and if you are serious you can make up to 300 or more naira per day, though abit stressful but its legit

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times

If you don't want to get old trying to fetch water in a dried well , you better desist from sidegig right now, I have been there for over 8months working everyday but i have not been able to reach the minimum withdrawal.

Sidegig is a loveable site which pays you just to like and follow people on instagram and Twitter, they pay to like pictures and they pay for each pictures you like and each people you follow, you can register using the link down here,
I have heard about something like this and I have even joined one, but reaching the minimum withdrawal stage is very hard and seems unachievable. So I would appreciate if you can tell me the minimum withdrawal and how long it takes to reach the withdrawal stage.

When I heard the name I know it is a freelancing platform. I have not really heard of it before except now that you posted it. I don't know if there are lot of people on it, because the higher the traffic it gets the higher the jobs that will be posted by clients.

I have used a lot of similar site sin the past nd I do not recommend this becuse you will have to follow hundreds of accounts before you can even make $1

I haven't really heard of it before but I think it's a freelancing platform. I have been on similar platform before but I wasn't able to make anything.

If you don't want to get old trying to fetch water in a dried well , you better desist from sidegig right now, I have been there for over 8months working everyday but i have not been able to reach the minimum withdrawal.
Honestly, it is not worth it at all. There are similar sites to this one also but it is just a shame that the pay is incredibly low and you are even mandated to pay registration fees.

That is a Nigerian domain extension and I would try to see if the site is worth it. It would be nice if you explained clearly what's expected of members there.

Some of us in this world room may not know it until you decide to explain it to us
Please feel free this is one of the reasons why we interact on this platform

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back