What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

The poster didn't later tell us how money is made on this website. Though I take my time before joining a website. I have never been induced with monetary rewards I can get from a website.

First time hearing about this tho but since it's legit one could definitely give a try and see how it goes but it's not that encouraging since the earnings can be low

It is also my first time of hearing about it. I don't know how legitimate it is because there are lots of freelancing platforms but they aren't easy.
First time hearing about this tho but since it's legit one could definitely give a try and see how it goes but it's not that encouraging since the earnings can be low

The rates are so poor, how will they be paying 3 or 4 naira per task? So when will I cash out? It is slavery, I will rather stick to my posting work. I can't be wasting my precious time on that site.

Sidegig is indeed a great site to earn from, its an online site mostly for Nigerians where you get paid from 2 to 3 or sometimes 5 or 8 naira to perform simple task on social media such as liking post on Instagram, twitter and the likes or commenting on them and sometimes it might be to follow them on Instagram. I have been on the site since around last year ending and i have made withdrawal two times now. I am currently waiting for my third withdrawal to drop. But there is a downside about this site which i dont like, its the fact that after requesting for withdrawal, it takes a month or so for them check if you actually did the gigs and as well give you a date to get your payment. But the good side os that during the waiting process, you can keep on doing more gigs to gather for another withdraw, and if you are serious you can make up to 300 or more naira per day, though abit stressful but its legit
Yes sites like that are very stressful and I don't like getting paid to follow and like pages because it makes my profile to be redundant. I'll follow many people and have just few followers.

I will try it out. I just want to see the payout. If it's low , it's definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. Because the time and the data that you waste may not be commensurate to the amount that you earn

Yes sites like that are very stressful and I don't like getting paid to follow and like pages because it makes my profile to be redundant. I'll follow many people and have just few followers.
You are right though, cause there might be some persons that you would not want to follow naturally and it would make your profile be filled with strange people that you do not know. I believe this is why most persons open a separate and different account just for such task.

The rates are so poor, how will they be paying 3 or 4 naira per task? So when will I cash out? It is slavery, I will rather stick to my posting work. I can't be wasting my precious time on that site.
That is the reason why I will never venture into some of this freelancing platforms is because so many of them are slavery in the 21st century.

This is the first time I am going to hear about this website. I think it is for Nigerian people. I am going to check it out in a few minutes time to see maybe I can hear more money with the website. Thanks for sharing anyway.

I have known this site for a very long time before now. I was working there not did not get to minimum withdrawal before I abandoned the account. I abandoned because it looks it will take forever to reach withdrawal. I don't know the situation now though. It is just my opinion.
What was the situation like back then when you worked there before abandoning the platform? What was their withdrawal threshold back then?

I haven't visited the site, with what I've seen around the site its legit cos Bizdustry already certified it as Legit based on the researches carried around it.

Sidegig is a very legit site. You are going to expect son tasks like helping people to build their social media presence and you will be paid for it. it is slow bit worth it .

You are right though, cause there might be some persons that you would not want to follow naturally and it would make your profile be filled with strange people that you do not know. I believe this is why most persons open a separate and different account just for such task.
That's a nice idea. It's better to have a separate account for this that you can discard anytime. Getting new followers through this method is not organic too. People follow you just for money and would not be active.

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times
I am glad to know about sidegig. Its the first time that I encounter about sidegig. I will research about this site. Thanks for being honest that this site may not be the best site in terms of making a lot of money. At least it is legit and paying because you have cash out thrice already.

That's a nice idea. It's better to have a separate account for this that you can discard anytime. Getting new followers through this method is not organic too. People follow you just for money and would not be active.
Very true, they just follow for what they stand to gain in the end. Like before i got this idea to open a separate account, my Instagram has already been filled with a lot of strangers that i dont even know anything about.

Well I haven't heard of the business Before so I will just say I will check on them after this post because they are even operating in my country and that sound great to me. I will look into it to see their mode of operations

Very true, they just follow for what they stand to gain in the end. Like before i got this idea to open a separate account, my Instagram has already been filled with a lot of strangers that i dont even know anything about.
Is just like using your personal email address to do sign up offers,you'll end up getting junks. Well I may consider it if I just want to add proxy numbers to any social media page I have. Aside that,it's not worth it for me.

Imagine working for almost eight month and you havent reavhed the minimum oayout of #4000, though i have used the earnings there to recharge my phone twice, they pay you two to three Naira per task .
Post automatically merged:

Imagine working for almost eight month and you havent reavhed the minimum payout of #4000, though i have used the earnings there to recharge my phone twice, they pay you two to three Naira per task .
Post automatically merged:

Imagine working for almost eight month and you havent reavhed the minimum payout of #4000, though i have used the earnings there to recharge my phone twice, they pay you two to three Naira per task .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back