What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times
I don't think am interested in any of this I line side gig or paying platform anymore apart from this platform that am currently working on it now, because I don't have much time to spend online I guess.

When we are hearing about modern day slavery , the site sidegig is a good example of 21st century slavery in which you are paid #2 - #3 per task daily and theire minimum withdrawal is #4,000 and you will spend up to 6month before getting there.
Hahaha I really get your point though, but with this people are still making it big with it, the person who introduced me into sidegig, has two accounts on sidegig and he usually catch out not less than 7k in a month... I have also heard of someone who started a business from sidegig, people actually make more than that 4k with a month or two, because there is no limit as to the task you can do per day, so most of them send all their day there do task, when I first started, I made a target of making 200 naira every days, in five days that's 1k so in a month I could get that 4k and more, but I have other things doing and honestly it's just too stressful, I reduce my target to 100 per day even as at that, most days I don't meet up there, cause am usually busy. So it depends on how much work you put in

What exactly do you do there to earn? Is it paid to click, paid to watch, paid to post/write, paid for pics, etc. Thanks for any further info. Glad you cashed out 3X
👍

Yes, I think this site is quite similar to other get paid to site or Fiverr. I have not tried it because it is not available in my country as wfar as I know. It is for people of Nigeria only.

Home tutorials was what I did throughout my stay in the NYSC, I took 3 houses on this after my first week out of camp. It's always cool with people of age, stressed with the little ones.

You did not put a prove of payment on your write up well am doubting that you have cash out three times but you should have explain better the task in the plartform

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times
I find it difficult to make use of my personal Facebook and Instagram for this site because liking people and following them randomly just doesn't go well with me.

I think I have heard of the website before but I have not tried to register on the platform. The first time someone introduced me to the platform I forgot to register because I am always busy online doing stuffs, however I will make sure I do so this time around.

Dot ng is a country domain for Nigeria, I guess. Looks like this is a social exchange site where you earn for social following. I have tried a lot of such site and have given up because of poor earning.

You are just giving us an incomplete information about the website you are talking about , okay how do you want us to know how the website really work when you are only telling us that you have withdrawn from the website three times without telling us what you are doing there to make money.

to hear a lot of people heard about him, including me, but I never had the courage to try it. I have a few friends who work with him and are happy ... but I spend too much time for little money (from hearing).

That's a nice site. But if I may ask you what exactly do you do to earn money.i will await your response,this my first time of hearing the name sidegig.

This is first time I am going to hear about this website. But I am yet to hear anyone talking about this website or leave payment proof. I will do some research it before I signed up with the website.

Sidegig is indeed a great site to earn from, its an online site mostly for Nigerians where you get paid from 2 to 3 or sometimes 5 or 8 naira to perform simple task on social media such as liking post on Instagram, twitter and the likes or commenting on them and sometimes it might be to follow them on Instagram. I have been on the site since around last year ending and i have made withdrawal two times now. I am currently waiting for my third withdrawal to drop. But there is a downside about this site which i dont like, its the fact that after requesting for withdrawal, it takes a month or so for them check if you actually did the gigs and as well give you a date to get your payment. But the good side os that during the waiting process, you can keep on doing more gigs to gather for another withdraw, and if you are serious you can make up to 300 or more naira per day, though abit stressful but its legit
I already know that such websites would always involve tasks that are demanding, but the owners won't want to pay a nice amount of money. There are so many demanding and exploitative websites these days.

I already know that such websites would always involve tasks that are demanding, but the owners won't want to pay a nice amount of money. There are so many demanding and exploitative websites these days.
That's just it about these sites, honestly it's annoying but in most cases we have no choice just cause we need to make money. Do you know similar sites like this?

@eLdavis i do not agree with your belief that we do not have any choice as there are plenty valuable skills online for anyone who is willing to learn. It is not about not having choice, but dedication.

@eLdavis i do not agree with your belief that we do not have any choice as there are plenty valuable skills online for anyone who is willing to learn. It is not about not having choice, but dedication.
I get you point, what I ment to say is that yes you have the choice to go and try something else but there are still people who would be willing to do the job no matter how stressful it might cause when it comes to making money every one wants it, no one has a choice to say no I do not want to make money. Even the rich are trying to make more Money. I don't know if you understand what I meant?

Have never heard of sideng.ng, in fact this is my first time of hearing this though. But I don't trust these websites though as most of them won't pay you for your level of hardwork you have put in.

How do you earn from Sidegig? You didn't even give us comprehensive details and no payment transaction of your thrice withdrawal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back