What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

This isnt too bad especially if you are able to achieve that in not too long a period. I have only heard of the site recently but provided it pays, it is worth consideration.
Yes it's pays and would keep on paying I hope, the only issue I have with the site is the period of time it takes for them to pay you after your request for withdrawals as they would have to check through your works if you actually did the task before giving you a date.

I think this is my first time of hearing about such platform ,but I think I will research about it and then try it out. I think it is a good idea to research about a platform before joining the platform to avoid wasting your time on platform that doesn't pay you after working.

I have been very relunctant to venture into this platform even though it is legit but I don't think they will pay any reasonable amount of money because that is very important to me.

I think we certainly need more websites like these. This website is only available in Nigeria. I think it will be a great idea to expand the earning opportunities to all the people of the world and allow everyone to earn.

It sounds awesome some of us in this world room may not know it until you decide to explain it to us
Please feel free this is one of the reasons why we interact on this platform

I have never heard of that, this is the first time. But you could have given us a well detailed information about the said site, because l know it will support referral system. No address link or referral link to follow up.

This is a good way to make some good amount of money online. I think you need to make a comprehensive review on how the platform works and which task they give to members after registration

I heard about this site here I didn't go in cos I don't like such kind of follow follow side gigs. I just prefer a site that I'm passionate about.

I heard about this site here I didn't go in cos I don't like such kind of follow follow side gigs. I just prefer a site that I'm passionate about.
personally U have not heard of this site before but I think someone posted a link similar to this on social media but I didnt go into details,can you please enlighten me what the site is all about I tried research but couldnt get good answer

You have not shown is your withdrawal proof of the three times you said you have withdrawn for that site. What is the pay like for every action of like or follow you do on sidegig.ng? At let us in on that information please

When I heard the name I know it is a freelancing platform. I have not really heard of it before except now that you posted it. I don't know if there are lot of people on it, because the higher the traffic it gets the higher the jobs that will be posted by clients.

personally U have not heard of this site before but I think someone posted a link similar to this on social media but I didnt go into details,can you please enlighten me what the site is all about I tried research but couldnt get good answer
I don't know about this site I'm just seeing it here for the first time, you can ask the OP for help, and if he or she still active he will help.

I just prefer hanging around here to learn and earn than wasting my time trying to combine different earning sites to suffer myself to earn minimal from all this low paying gigs.

Some of us in this world room may not know it until you decide to explain it to us
Please feel free this is one of the reasons why we interact on this platform
Sidegig is a Nigerian based sites that pays you in naira for carrying out various tasks on social media. These tasks includes liking post, commenting on posts and also following users.

the platform is legit, and I recommend it for beginners who never make money online because the site will pay you, but not much like you expect

the platform is legit, and I recommend it for beginners who never make money online because the site will pay you, but not much like you expect
Yes it depends on how much effort you put in and if you have the patience to actually wait and work, the pay is small but the best part is that there is no limit as to how many task you can do per day. So you can earn fast with time.

I've never heard of it until now, I'll check it out because it sounds promising and am really interested in it. I wish you had given more detail about it though because it would have been helpful.

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times

We need more sites like this one. This site is only available for Nigerians. I have found only one alternative for this site as of now. It is Social Seos and it is a really great site. I have never worked on Sidegig.

I've read through the comments but no one has mentioned what the minimum amount to withdraw is. What also is the pay per task and how often one can get those tasks to complete.
Do we get paid for anyone referred to the site? This will provide a concise review for anyone who wants to check it out.

When we are hearing about modern day slavery , the site sidegig is a good example of 21st century slavery in which you are paid #2 - #3 per task daily and theire minimum withdrawal is #4,000 and you will spend up to 6month before getting there.
You are right though, cause there might be some persons that you would not want to follow naturally and it would make your profile be filled with strange people that you do not know. I believe this is why most persons open a separate and different account just for such task

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back