What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

I don't mean scammed in the true sense - as I hope websites are not outright scamming! - but have you ever had say a large balance in a GPT site ready to cash out and then it just disappears or loses it's value? For me, I was using Swagbucks to complete an offer that required me to achieve a level in a game by a certain time. In order to ensure I reached it, I pumped some money into it because I was going to make some good profit anyway (Spend £10, get £40 so a nice £30 profit). So I did all that, achieved my level and I was sitting back, waiting for my money to arrive.

Of course, it never did and I had to raise literal hell across multiple support tickets to get what I was owed. In the end I did, but it was only as a "gesture of goodwill" and not because I actually did what they wanted, which I did. That's the closest I've been to losing out thus far, thankfully most sites have been honest!

the only scam I took was from bots on the telegram, airdrops to be exact that promised some money for nothing. otherwise I didn't get much scam from the sites, I just went to the safe and on recommendations.

No, I have never been scammed before. I only choose to work with trusted website I know they are going to pay. I don't like dealing with any website in which their online rating is not good.

I have never been scammed by any GTP website in the past. The reason is that I have read different reviews about them how they are robbing people of their hard-earned money on their website. This is the reason why I like affiliate marketing.

The only site where I've experienced this issue is zap surveys. Cashout was promised at $10 and I worked so hard to get to $8 within few weeks of opening the account. All of a sudden, I became restricted and I couldn't log in anymore.
I was really pained.

I have not actually been scammed by GPT sites. The reason being that I don't use to involve in their task much because they pay peanuts compared to the level of high task they always have.

It would be really painful if someone looses his hard earned money on a gpt site. Lucky me, I don't have issues with bizdustry at all and it keeps paying, even the withdrawal fee that used to reduce withdraw value has been scraped. Kudos to bizdustry.
I was scam me by many GPT sites m I worked my ass off and when it reaches my turn to make a withdrawal and i did, they won't pay but bizdustry is quite the opposite because they have been consistence and paying ever since i started earning with them.

I have never worked on gpt sites because i don't trust such site's, most of those sites are scam. You will just waste your time without earning a tangible amount.

I've never been robbed or scammed by a GPT site. I always try to be careful and ask alot of questions before working on a GPT site.

Gpt side generally tends to be legit,there is nothing related to scam in it,but when handling anything in it,I will urge you to read the terms and condition.

These days it is almost impossible to see someone who has never fallen for a scam or two as most of us have different experience with them .

Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.
Ninety nine percent of all GPT sites are legit and they normally pays, but some ptc sites are scam in the sense that they won't pay you after you have requested for withdrawal.
Almost all the online workers or investors has been scammed one way or the other, some got scammed through investment of crypto currency and some people worked on ptc sites and forum sites but later got scammed of their payment.

Last edited:
I have not heard the experience of been scammed by gpt sites. I am always skeptical of putting money on strange sites. I always make enquiries on the best sites to work with before investing.

Well GTP platform are very good and it worth of investment even though I have once comes across one of such platforms which I was scammed on my first investment because I couldn't know much about it.
Yes, to some essence, some may not consider as robbing or scamming because the fault was mine and ignorance on how I could have managed and protect my account from being robbed.

Last edited:
I have been scammed by a get paid to forum sometimes back, where the admin always ban me anytime that I request for payment claiming that my posts are low quality post, when it is obvious that they are not as he is saying at all.

Most of the gpt sites are legitimate and one just need recommendations from members of the forum. Whenever, you come across a website, you could ask questions here to confirm its legitimacy.

I have been sammed by a local gpt sited. It was a very pathetic situation for me..it took place at the beginning of the year. The name of the platform is ADM. It took away close to $200.

I personally have not been scammed yet, But there are many GPT sites that are scams and You need to beware of them, To recognize if the Site is paying, you need to Read the reviews is a multi-user method.

There are scam GPT sites so we should really be careful in working for them. It's really important to check the reputation of the site first.

Last edited:
There are so many scam website around I think that we need to be very careful because sometime I see that many people come online to scam others they refuse to work and earn rather prefer to lue others of their hard earn money so one need to be careful

There are so many scam website around I think that we need to be very careful because sometime I see that many people come online to scam others they refuse to work and earn rather prefer to lue others of their hard earn money so one need to be careful
That's actually True, you need to make a good research and get reviews from reliable sources so you don't join any scam site that wouldn't pay you after you have performed your tasks on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back