What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

To me I can say it's a kind of professional robbering but some.one can still say it's not in a real sense. though I didn't invest in to the platform but the amount of money of which I have generated from the platform was wiped out at once without my notification and I was banned.

I will say it depends on the site most site has been so dishonest, though I have never been scammed by any this site,that is why I get payment prove before involving myself

I will say it depends on the site most site has been so dishonest, though I have never been scammed by any this site,that is why I get payment prove before involving myself
Yes dishonesty is one of the things I have observed in most of them that after you have earn something with them you will not be able to withdraw and even if you are able to place your widrawal they will not still be able to pay you most of your earning.

When it comes to money scams, I have never been scammed by any GPT websites, because I don't usually send money anyhow online, but when it comes to wasting my time and other resources, I have been scammed by many of them.

Well to me is scam which TCP gaming did to me. After reaching there threshold of withdrawing from there site they fold up despite the red flag.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

Are you talking about TCP Gaming forum? I have heard of it, but I have never posted there and never even joined that forum. I am not sure if the forum is active or not. I am only working on two forums right now: bizdustry and trendri.

I have been scammed once and I have learnt my lessons now I make thorough research on every site before getting along with it

I have been scammed once and I have learnt my lessons now I make thorough research on every site before getting along with it
Its better to make research about any program before someone can join it some site are scam site and they will sound so promising so for this aspect reading so much review about a site before joining it is the answer,for me I get scam by a ptc site after working for that bux site I place a payout and the next moment they suspend my account what a waste of time

I can't even remember because I have a lot of bad and good experience in my online journey ,so some of those experiences are something I have forgotten because it does not really add value to my life but I always learn a lesson from every mistakes I made.

I can't even remember because I have a lot of bad and good experience in my online journey ,so some of those experiences are something I have forgotten because it does not really add value to my life but I always learn a lesson from every mistakes I made.
I dont think you have been scam before,some of this kind of memory is hard to forget for instant I can remember when I work hard and earn money for a whole month but at the end of the day I was scam by an hyip within a minute how can such memory be forgoten?we just need to be careful with some hyip

I dont think you have been scam before,some of this kind of memory is hard to forget for instant I can remember when I work hard and earn money for a whole month but at the end of the day I was scam by an hyip within a minute how can such memory be forgoten?we just need to be careful with some hyip
Lolz, sorry for giving a laughing reaction but I have not been scammed before that is the truth just like you have said, I've never had any bad experience online before ..but I was almost at the point of getting scam and I really thank God the scammer return my money.

I have also worked on Swagbucks but I had given up already on the app. It is not easy to earn on Swagbucks because of the geographical locations. I have been scammed a few times though

not really scammed but I have been treated badly.i was once in a forum I have saved a lot of my online earnings there but unfortunately I was banned with out a good reason.

not really scammed but I have been treated badly.i was once in a forum I have saved a lot of my online earnings there but unfortunately I was banned with out a good reason.
If that is true then why not contact the support team of the forum?if you have cashout from there before then you might have violeting some of the rules that govern the forum,we have so many great site for earning but majority of them are scam mostly the hyip one scam me last weekend with just $0,10 cent not really painful anywell

If that is true then why not contact the support team of the forum?if you have cashout from there before then you might have violeting some of the rules that govern the forum,we have so many great site for earning but majority of them are scam mostly the hyip one scam me last weekend with just $0,10 cent not really painful anywell
It's feels very bad to be scammed.many people have the idea and skills to make money but they uses there ideas to scam people.thats very bad.but I will try to contact the support team.

It's feels very bad to be scammed.many people have the idea and skills to make money but they uses there ideas to scam people.thats very bad.but I will try to contact the support team.
That shouldnt be an issue what I know is that some people even if they have legit knowledge to make money online they will still want to scam others this is not proper but that dosnt withstanding your major concern should be how to stay away and detect those scam site,I always get scam by hyip and am trying now to stay away from this program

After Postloop was sold to another entrepreneur or webmaster, I had about $7 in my account which I sent for withdrawal to my PayPal but it never got paid.

That shouldnt be an issue what I know is that some people even if they have legit knowledge to make money online they will still want to scam others this is not proper but that dosnt withstanding your major concern should be how to stay away and detect those scam site,I always get scam by hyip and am trying now to stay away from this program
That's true.but we hardly differentiate between scam and legit sites. Scam site are design the same way as the legit ones.but that shouldn't can the fact we have to be careful.

I don't mean scammed in the true sense - as I hope websites are not outright scamming! - but have you ever had say a large balance in a GPT site ready to cash out and then it just disappears or loses it's value? For me, I was using Swagbucks to complete an offer that required me to achieve a level in a game by a certain time. In order to ensure I reached it, I pumped some money into it because I was going to make some good profit anyway (Spend £10, get £40 so a nice £30 profit). So I did all that, achieved my level and I was sitting back, waiting for my money to arrive.

Of course, it never did and I had to raise literal hell across multiple support tickets to get what I was owed. In the end I did, but it was only as a "gesture of goodwill" and not because I actually did what they wanted, which I did. That's the closest I've been to losing out thus far, thankfully most sites have been honest!
Yes, I have been on so website that did that to me over the course of time with TCP being among the latest that did it. I had over $20 on the website and it ghosted.

I have had bad experience and this has made me to make sure that I never engage in what would cause me pain again. I don't trust sites that offer high reward.

I have had bad experience and this has made me to make sure that I never engage in what would cause me pain again. I don't trust sites that offer high reward.
Its very risky to work for any site that offer high rewards do you know why because some of them get their money from advertisers and how much do you think advertisers pays them so any site that offer too much high rewards need to be avoided

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back