What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

Getting scammed is now normal in they make money online communities. And it's something that the regulatory authorities have to really look into because some of us have been victims, and it was not a nice experience.

Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.
This is something that I always try to do for every website I interact with. Research has been able to help me enormously to be able to filter out potential scams and losing money.

This is actually going to be a very sad experience but I have heard of a lot of website where they charge very high amount of fees for somebody can be able to withdraw.

It is really hard to define what exactly is scam GPT. Some sites pay well in the beginning, however, later they stop paying. This may be due to the lack of funds and we cannot simply term them scam.
Once a sites does not pay you, it is being regarded as a scam site, and that is the fact.
If the website could no longer pay its members,.it should be communicated to them at the right time, but if that is not done, it is nothing but a scam.

I have not been scammed on any GPT sites because I tried to carry out due diligence on any website before I tried to work on them. This is one of the ways to avoid scam site inorder to avoid story that touch.
Yeah, making of proper research is always very important and necessary if you want to avoid scam platforms on the internet. I think newbies always fell for those scams.

Yeah, making of proper research is always very important and necessary if you want to avoid scam platforms on the internet. I think newbies always fell for those scams.
If you do not make proper research on any platform before you start working on, you will probably lose all the amount of fund that you have invested with them. For you to safeguard your money you need to do a thorough investigation.

If you do not make proper research on any platform before you start working on, you will probably lose all the amount of fund that you have invested with them. For you to safeguard your money you need to do a thorough investigation.
Yeah, I always advise newbies never to invest on investment platforms on the internet that promises you a certain percentage everyday. Majority of them are usually scam and they will probably run away with your money.

Yeah, I always advise newbies never to invest on investment platforms on the internet that promises you a certain percentage everyday. Majority of them are usually scam and they will probably run away with your money.
The platform that promised to give you juicy offers are mostly scams and at the end you will not get anything as a return on investment. why invest money on such platform, when you know that it is very possible that they may not likely pay you at the end of the day.

The platform that promised to give you juicy offers are mostly scams and at the end you will not get anything as a return on investment. why invest money on such platform, when you know that it is very possible that they may not likely pay you at the end of the day.
I know that they are scam platform but I just wanted to make quick profit I run away before the fold up. Such platforms are good it you invest very early and withdraw early.

I won't claim that I was robbed because I didn't input any financial information, but I did accumulate some money on a GPT website, and when I was about to withdraw it, the website crashed, wasting all of my work and effort.

I won't claim that I was robbed because I didn't input any financial information, but I did accumulate some money on a GPT website, and when I was about to withdraw it, the website crashed, wasting all of my work and effort.
That's very good, if you are very careful I believe you cannot be scammed online, research has shown us that 90 percent of people that get scammed are newbies because they are looking for a way to earn money.

It has not happened to me before. All most Gpt sites I know are legit. But they may be some bad egg in their most so, anybody looking to work at Gpt sites should research well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back