What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

marteebee

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't mean scammed in the true sense - as I hope websites are not outright scamming! - but have you ever had say a large balance in a GPT site ready to cash out and then it just disappears or loses it's value? For me, I was using Swagbucks to complete an offer that required me to achieve a level in a game by a certain time. In order to ensure I reached it, I pumped some money into it because I was going to make some good profit anyway (Spend £10, get £40 so a nice £30 profit). So I did all that, achieved my level and I was sitting back, waiting for my money to arrive.

Of course, it never did and I had to raise literal hell across multiple support tickets to get what I was owed. In the end I did, but it was only as a "gesture of goodwill" and not because I actually did what they wanted, which I did. That's the closest I've been to losing out thus far, thankfully most sites have been honest!

The one that readily comes to mind is working for weeks on micro workers, doing various tasks just to reach the withdrawal threshold and being unable to withdraw. I still don't want to believe the site has gone scam but what to do when the support refuses to respond to all enquiries about withdrawal!?

I won't say i was robbed because i didn't input any form of finances but i had accumulated some amount of money in a GPT website and when i was close to withdrawal the website crashed, all time and effort wasted,thats my own experience.

I don't mean scammed in the true sense - as I hope websites are not outright scamming! - but have you ever had say a large balance in a GPT site ready to cash out and then it just disappears or loses it's value? For me, I was using Swagbucks to complete an offer that required me to achieve a level in a game by a certain time. In order to ensure I reached it, I pumped some money into it because I was going to make some good profit anyway (Spend £10, get £40 so a nice £30 profit). So I did all that, achieved my level and I was sitting back, waiting for my money to arrive.

Of course, it never did and I had to raise literal hell across multiple support tickets to get what I was owed. In the end I did, but it was only as a "gesture of goodwill" and not because I actually did what they wanted, which I did. That's the closest I've been to losing out thus far, thankfully most sites have been honest!
Well to me is scam which TCP gaming did to me. After reaching there threshold of withdrawing from there site they fold up despite the red flag.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

I am using two paid to post forums and both forums are legit. I am also working on a microjob sites, even though I have not received payment from the microjob site, it is a legit site that has been paying since years. Therefore, I have never been scammed.

I've had sites suddenly close without warning and taken my earnings with them. The latest one was Admin Retail which showed a lot of promise at first. The owner came from Belgium and seemed like a really nice honest guy. He was very active at first but gradually he started to spend less time on the site. Emails weren't answered and payments began to be late. Then I noticed that he had put the site up for sale on ForumPromotion. I only lost $5 but he should have been honest with us and tried to at least honour payments instead of sneaking off and selling the site.

Another site was Chatabout which won't be remembered by many. There was no sign it was closing, just one day we tried to log in and it was gone. There's nothing much you can do, you just have to put it down to experience.

Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.

I have been scammed by many sites, I even remembered a site that claimed to be giving people one hundred dollar cash out if you watch videos foe a few weeks , I have reached $85 and a friend of mine said they are scam and that when you reach the minimum payout,m they will tell you to get eight referals and after getting those refferals they will block you, i just decided to ask question in their comment section, i was blocked the second day.

Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.
That is true of forums that have been around a while but sometimes if a site is new there is very little information on it so you just have to take a risk. Every site successful or otherwise had to start somewhere.

It would be really painful if someone looses his hard earned money on a gpt site. Lucky me, I don't have issues with bizdustry at all and it keeps paying, even the withdrawal fee that used to reduce withdraw value has been scraped. Kudos to bizdustry.

I was scammed by a survey site known as "AWSurveys". It claimed that I "earned" around $27 but there was absolutely no way to withdraw that amount. It was a very old website that started in 2006 or 2007, I think. However, now that website is closed. Many other people also said that they do not pay and the balance is bogus.

I have never been scammed by any GPT sites but a friend of mine has been scammed and it was a very bad experience this is because she was expecting to use the interest for an important project

I have been scammed by a gpt forum before called cashearn , i thought it was legit after accumulating so much cash i wasn't able to withdraw

Really I have not heard of GPT or whatever before, but maybe because I stop joining any platform claiming to be paying people for some years due to my bad experience with some or let me say majority of them.
There is one called nanobit like that

I used to be scammed by GPT sites back then until i discovered freelancers sites like Upwork and Fiverr. Nowadays i do very little of GPTs.
Post automatically merged:

I was conned alot back then when i had no idea about how other freelance sites work. But now am smarter. I only work with reputable freelance sites like Freelancer, Fiverr or Upwork.

Last edited:
I wasn't scammed directly but was scammed of my efforts. I remember on GPT Gaming platform which promised to pay for posting comment but after I've made some amount of money the site size to exist.

I used to be scammed by GPT sites back then until i discovered freelancers sites like Upwork and Fiverr. Nowadays i do very little of GPTs.
Post automatically merged:

I was conned alot back then when i had no idea about how other freelance sites work. But now am smarter. I only work with reputable freelance sites like Freelancer, Fiverr or Upwork.
I would agree that those are better options if you don't want to pass through such again. Those are mainly gigs, right? unlike paid to post forums and sites.

A lot of those get paid sites are scam sites, they make people use their internet data, and effort without compensation at the end of it all.

A lot of times I have got scammed by those websites, after several weeks of hard work, when it is time to make withdrawal of your earnings, they start telling you stories.

It is really hard to define what exactly is scam GPT. Some sites pay well in the beginning, however, later they stop paying. This may be due to the lack of funds and we cannot simply term them scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back