What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

That means you really lost alot of your time with them I think that for me I have been scam for years now online because I can now easyly identify a scam website from the legit ones.
So I dont know what is happening here now I fall victim for one last week just $2 they run away with it
Hm, some of the scammed websites made by my country scammers are hard at times to be understood, while sometimes it is greed that makes one to fall for them.

I have been scam by some gpt website before but that is never an issue I was able to recover latar but its was a bit painful so I dont just like when am scam online its always painful.
Like seriously I think its not worth it at all to endure

I have been scam by some gpt website before but that is never an issue I was able to recover latar but its was a bit painful so I dont just like when am scam online its always painful.
Sorry about that. That is one of the reason I have to be very careful when dealing with so many platforms online . Some of them are not really interested to work legitimately with members. This is very sad.

There has definitely been stories of work that I have done in some get paid to forums but they have failed to pay me the due to reasons or the other but I have always moved on.

I will never work on website that has scam me before.

I think that some of those programs are ptc and dataentry jobs they are some of the website that do scam people like seriously,I also beleive that we need to be careful of some ponzi scheme like hyip they where the last programs which scam me two days ago

I have been scammed by a certain get paid to participate website by the name chatmogul, a Nigerian based gpt site. I paid a whooping $6 for registration fee whereby I would be earning $3 per day for reading news on the site.
I participated on the site but when I wanted to request my withdrawal they removed the withdrawal link on my account.
I raised tickets for the same to no avail. It was so sad to just watching my account balance $500
but can't withdraw it.

I have been scammed by a certain get paid to participate website by the name chatmogul, a Nigerian based gpt site. I paid a whooping $6 for registration fee whereby I would be earning $3 per day for reading news on the site.
I participated on the site but when I wanted to request my withdrawal they removed the withdrawal link on my account.
I raised tickets for the same to no avail. It was so sad to just watching my account balance $500
but can't withdraw it.
LoL, you need to be very careful about those kind of platforms that requires you to pay certain amount of money before you can be able to withdraw. So many of them are scam.

i have been scammed by so many of such site not scammed in the true sense of it where my money was taken from me deceitfully, but scammed in a way after doing my own part and working for them i was not finally paid a dime and they closed.

Working on a Get paid to post site is not easy, I would not be happy if I get scammed because it requires spending time online and being scammed simple means I wasted my time and energy.

There are lots of scam GPT out there, most of them pays a good amount at the beginning but all of a sudden they'll just stop and that's how they'll scam people.

Working on a Get paid to post site is not easy, I would not be happy if I get scammed because it requires spending time online and being scammed simple means I wasted my time and energy.
I think if you have an issue with such website what you should do is to write them on trustpilot and some other platforms. Actually it is not really easy that after spending so much amount of time, you get robbed.

Sorry about that. That is one of the reason I have to be very careful when dealing with so many platforms online . Some of them are not really interested to work legitimately with members. This is very sad.

I usually research well before investing my time and money on sites and this is why I tend to avoid scam sites. Scams are very common nowadays and this is why people should be really careful, even when it comes to working for a get paid to site.

I usually research well before investing my time and money on sites and this is why I tend to avoid scam sites. Scams are very common nowadays and this is why people should be really careful, even when it comes to working for a get paid to site.
This is probably the best thing to do. There are a lot of scam sites on the internet and if you're not careful they will run away with your money. I always make a lot of research on several platforms before I invst my time or money in any website.

This forum is my first forum, where iam working, I know this forum legit so this forum officials never ever scammed me,
But before I worked in few faucets, but all faucets not legitimate, 2or 3 faucets not paid the payout, if we considered this also one they scam, then yes few faucets scammed me.

I have not been scammed on any GPT sites because I tried to carry out due diligence on any website before I tried to work on them. This is one of the ways to avoid scam site inorder to avoid story that touch.

I narrowly escaped getting scammed sometimes in April this year and it was an experience that taught me a lot on how to go about things without been greedy.

It also happened to me once, I was scammed after working for like a month on a paid to click websites but i was not later paid and that's the main reason why i am being careful working in a site .

It also happened to me once, I was scammed after working for like a month on a paid to click websites but i was not later paid and that's the main reason why i am being careful working in a site .
It is a very pathetic situation because before you could attain the withdrawal threshold on pay to click website, it will take you donkey years because it is one of the most low paying website on the internet.

It would be really painful if someone looses his hard earned money on a gpt site. Lucky me, I don't have issues with bizdustry at all and it keeps paying, even the withdrawal fee that used to reduce withdraw value has been scraped. Kudos to bizdustry.
Yes it is very painful if you lose money to scam site whenever you're working online . it is always better for you to be cautious of any platform that you want to put your money on . it is quite interesting that we are making good income on Bizdustry. kudos to them too.
Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.
I will have to disagree with you.on that note. Not all GPT sites are legit. We have throngs of scam GPT sites flooding the internet today. It is however important to always check for reviews and always check for genuine reviews.

Last edited:
I have not been scammed by any GPT sites, but there was a get paid to do site I have accumulated little amount of dollars but I stopped working there because I was told that the payment method on the platform is very rigorous. The name of the GPT site is rapidworkers.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back