What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

I have not been scammed on any GPT sites before but basically I prefer to work on only one reliable GPT sites called be picoworkers. This website has proven legitimacy.

I have not fallen prey of scam PTC sites before because I am always sceptical of the site that I work on most especially the GPT and the PTC sites. Most of the sites are flooded with scams.

I have not been scammed on GPT site before. This is because I'm always careful of the site I work on. I don't just register on any site that I see on the internet.

I've been scammed by some of them before and it is a very painful experience that I wouldn't wish for anybody that that is why I always try as much as possible to educate people on things like this so they do not become victims.

There is a local GPT sites that scammed me. I was a bit sceptical about the site in the first place but the side looks so real and I fall victim of that site because it looks very much like a legitimate site that I know.

I have not been scammed by any tubidy search because most of the sites I'm not flooded with scams and it is probably one of the best that one could work on for a very long time on the internet.

In my country we have so many scam GPT sites that are local and they would Lure you to work with them with the sole aim of collecting some cash from you and if you fall victim, you will be scammed.
Not in your country alone even in my country we also had some gpt program that are scam so I also get scam by some gpt site back then but I will tell you that I latar recover themoney from them so when you work online you need to be extra careful or else you will get scam easyly

Yes I was scammed very well from most of these GPT sites that was when I was new to all this online platforms and I do not really know which one is legit, so after registering with my hard earn money then been scammed.

When you start your online jorney what you need to know is that you will need to coe across so many paying site and some of them are nothing but scam site,so I beleive that you need to do your own research before you proceed I have been scam many times.

I personally have never been scammed by the GPT site as I always check the site for reviews and other information before starting work and joining, for example on the well-known site Trustpilot. There will be reviews from Real users and site rating stars.

I have not been scammed or robbed by any PTC sites but I have been so careful of any site I work on so as not to fall victim of the scammers because the internet is flooded.

There is a local GPT sites that scammed me. I was a bit sceptical about the site in the first place but the side looks so real and I fall victim of that site because it looks very much like a legitimate site that I know.
Carrying out a research concerning any platform is just the best way before you can make an attempt to earn with them. I do not like wasting my time on platform then I will not be paid as they promised .

There have been so many times in different get paid to post sites that I have worked hard but I order do not get paid for some obvious reasons or I get banned from the platform completely which I think is not good.

It's almost two years now and I must confess that it was a very painful experience. I have learned a serious lesson and won't expect much online again like I used to do.

I'm not been robbed by any PTC sites and this is basically because I do not like working on the PTC sites because of the low payout. The PTC sites is not worth it and that makes me not waste my time on such sites.

Most people have had such experience and it is really difficult to even get to find out what is the most important thing but we just have to so away with greed, so don't get to repeat same mistakes again.

Yes, I have been scammed from up to two times before I got a legit site that pays well, so this GPT sites will make you to pay money before you can earn from them and some times you have to even reffer someone self.

I have not been robbed or scammed by any GPT site before. The major reason behind this is that I do not make myself greedy. Once I noticed that a site is offering things that are too good to be true, I stopped working on them immediately.

Before I got to know about bizdustry.com, I was scammed from so many sites like thechatmogul, infiniteearners and some site that one watch short videos and earn. All those sites I was scammed there before I got bizdustry.

Before I got to know about bizdustry.com, I was scammed from so many sites like thechatmogul, infiniteearners and some site that one watch short videos and earn. All those sites I was scammed there before I got bizdustry.
That means you really lost alot of your time with them I think that for me I have been scam for years now online because I can now easyly identify a scam website from the legit ones.
So I dont know what is happening here now I fall victim for one last week just $2 they run away with it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back