What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

There are a lot of people that does not want to read at all and they just join a website for the sake of joining and at the end of the day they end up breaking rules.
Yes, such they have themselves to blame. When you are entering into someone's space, the most important thing you have to do is to read and understand their rules and regulation first. This is very important for everyone.

Probably, it is better for you to venture into other profitable ways of making money on the internet instead of depending on such platforms. PTC is quite low.

In the past I have invested money in a few PTC sites as well. However, I have always been unwilling to invest. Recently, even one of the most reliable sites have also started to become problematic.

In the past I have invested money in a few PTC sites as well. However, I have always been unwilling to invest. Recently, even one of the most reliable sites have also started to become problematic.
Yeah, one thing with those kind of platforms is that most of them are really not sustainable pn the long run. They will become real as some point but the time will come they will become problematic.

Yeah, one thing with those kind of platforms is that most of them are really not sustainable pn the long run. They will become real as some point but the time will come they will become problematic.
Most of them are not really sustainable and whem you invest your money on them, you might lose it at the end because when they go offline or they fold up, there is no one to hold responsible because it's an online venture.

Most of them are not really sustainable and whem you invest your money on them, you might lose it at the end because when they go offline or they fold up, there is no one to hold responsible because it's an online venture.
That is true anyway. there is usually no assurance in those kind of platforms and they can actually fold up at any time. That is one of the major reasons you need to avoid them at all cost.

That is true anyway. there is usually no assurance in those kind of platforms and they can actually fold up at any time. That is one of the major reasons you need to avoid them at all cost.
You cannot guarantee that you would get your money back if you invest substantial amount of money on such platform. like I said earlier, there is no one to hold responsible if the otherwise happened. I will advise that if you want to invest on some platform you shouldn't invest an amount that you cannot afford lose.

You cannot guarantee that you would get your money back if you invest substantial amount of money on such platform. like I said earlier, there is no one to hold responsible if the otherwise happened. I will advise that if you want to invest on some platform you shouldn't invest an amount that you cannot afford lose.
Yeah, I've actually lost some amount of money on such platforms before I and I didn't even know who to contact. My happiness was that I used little amount of money to do it to test if I can make profit.

Yeah, I've actually lost some amount of money on such platforms before I and I didn't even know who to contact. My happiness was that I used little amount of money to do it to test if I can make profit.
It is a pity that if you fell victim of scam site on the internet, you may not habe someone to contact. it is one of the most risky venture to invest money because if calamity loom, there is every possibility that you would not get the money back because there's no one to hold responsible.

It is a pity that if you fell victim of scam site on the internet, you may not habe someone to contact. it is one of the most risky venture to invest money because if calamity loom, there is every possibility that you would not get the money back because there's no one to hold responsible.
Yeah, that is one of the major reason why it is important to avoid those platforms. It is better for you to venture into reasonable things like forex trading or cryptocurrency.

Well, I am not really a big fan of PTC sites. I guess that even many big and popular PTC sites are based on pyramid schemes. The only reason why they are surviving till this day is because they offer small percentage of profits to their members.

Well, I am not really a big fan of PTC sites. I guess that even many big and popular PTC sites are based on pyramid schemes. The only reason why they are surviving till this day is because they offer small percentage of profits to their members.
Yeah, some PTC websites have actually turned to pyramid scheme and you really need to be careful about so many of them. There was one I ventured into sometime ago and they required me to deposit.

Yeah, some PTC websites have actually turned to pyramid scheme and you really need to be careful about so many of them. There was one I ventured into sometime ago and they required me to deposit.

Basically, they have not turned into a pyramid scheme rather they were pyramid schemes to begin with. Majority of the PTC sites get closed and this is actually a very old business.

Basically, they have not turned into a pyramid scheme rather they were pyramid schemes to begin with. Majority of the PTC sites get closed and this is actually a very old business.
Yeah, I have worked on paid to click websites that required you to invest some money before you can be able to make something reasonable. I think those kind of landforms actually do not last.

Yeah, I have worked on paid to click websites that required you to invest some money before you can be able to make something reasonable. I think those kind of landforms actually do not last.

I am also planning to join Serpclix, but I guess that the amount of money that I will receive in there will be quite low, as I have read reviews about it and found that it has a really low pay rate. have you tried Serpclix?

I am also planning to join Serpclix, but I guess that the amount of money that I will receive in there will be quite low, as I have read reviews about it and found that it has a really low pay rate. have you tried Serpclix?
The platform pays very low amount of money that is why I have not bothered to venture into any of them. paid to click websites are generally low in terms of payment.

I am usually careful whenever I am clicking on any kind of link even if it is not on get paid to forms because scammers are beginning to become more creative in their dealings.

The platform pays very low amount of money that is why I have not bothered to venture into any of them. paid to click websites are generally low in terms of payment.

The only way you could make a good amount of money through Paid to Click is by investing money and this is one of the riskiest things you could ever do. I have invested money in the past in paid to click sites, but I no longer do that at all.

The only way you could make a good amount of money through Paid to Click is by investing money and this is one of the riskiest things you could ever do. I have invested money in the past in paid-to-click sites, but I no longer do that at all.
Not by upgrades but in the referral market means someone how to buy referrals and resell them for higher in their price no waste time click on ads every day. This is how it operates.

The only way you could make a good amount of money through Paid to Click is by investing money and this is one of the riskiest things you could ever do. I have invested money in the past in paid to click sites, but I no longer do that at all.
if you invest money in some of those platforms will not allow you to withdraw again. Any platform that allows you to invest money before you can earn is a red flag especially in things like this.

if you invest money in some of those platforms will not allow you to withdraw again. Any platform that allows you to invest money before you can earn is a red flag especially in things like this.

This is what happens with many hyips they tend to lock your funds for a specific term and then you have to wait for the time period to end. In this case, you can get scammed by them during that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back