What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

I think people need to begin to understand that competition is always going to be part of every business and as such there is completely no need for you to be thinking the other one is intentionally trying to put you out of business.
Definitely competition is everywhere that is wether the education system or that is business system and that is the any Other kind of system. Competition is everywhere and everyone should learn about it that how to compete the competitors of their fields or sector because this will help them alot to be at top of their business with good niche.

Indeed almost all business men and women have being drawn into Lost in way or the other before learn from there mistakes and know how to manage a business before they grow exponentially into becoming business tycoons

Currently I have not started any form of business yet but I know competition is inevitable in all business but you just have to try your best. am hoping i could start any soon.

It is not totally trule that online it is less competitive, online is also competitive but the only thing is that you have a lot of space to cover online but offline is very limited.
the online space is as competitive as the offline space, you just have to know what you are doing to be able to succed on this spaces as more innovations are coming out on a daily basis and can impact your business.
Thats exactly what we called business competition , if you are competing with another business, you try as much as possible to know their weak point and use it against them .
there is no hard feeling about it, the world is capitalistic in nature and if you can not stand the heat in the kitchen then you leave the kitchen, oryou can change to a different location as well.

Last edited:
In enterprises, competition is a typical occurrence. The best course of action is to continue trying. If you concede defeat, your competitor will seize the market, so you should keep pushing until you achieve a remarkable success.

I suppose that there is competition everywhere now when it comes to doing business. The reality is that many business owners must compete with other stores as well as the competition they face online.

Actually every entrepreneur is supposed to know that competition is inevitable and there is no how it can be possible for a business to exist without competition but you just try to do your best.

Competition cannot be avoided because now many businesses have ventured into many different kinds of services and products that are quite commonly offered by many bsuinesses in almost each and every city.

I never face any competition of this nature before. The reason is that I've not been able to establish my own personal business , so I don't know how this type of competition would definitely looks like.

There are some businesses that I have been in competition with but then ultimately there is no anyone that have even reach close to going to put me out of business completely.

Actually at the cost of starting to run a business, I experience alot of challenges in terms of competition and I believe try to cope up with such, will make the company not to meet up to it goals.

Business rivalry is a relatively regular occurrence. It is best to resist giving up at such point. If you concede defeat, your competitor will seize control of the market, therefore keep pushing until you achieve an extraordinary achievement.

It is not entirely true that online is less competitive; online is competitive as well, but the difference is that you have a lot more space to cover online, whereas offline is very limited.

I think you are trying to talk about competition with a business producing the same product as you , there's competition almost every where and all you need to do is giving your customers the best and upgrading your product when there's need .

Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?
This is rampant now days,many people are doing business without confirming if someone is doing it in their environment,this cause many business not to move as expected, although it has never happened me.

Competition is a very important aspect of every business. This is why I am usually not concerned about anybody who is trying to run down my business or anything at all.

Competition is everywhere in the world either locally or globally , all you need as a business entrepreneur is to be at your best when dealing in business , make sure you are giving your customer the best .

Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?
This has not happened directly to me, but I have heard of many stories where people have been effectively chased out of their businesses by established ones which is extremely inconvenient

This is exactly what I encountered in that business. It was saturated and we were unable to make profit as usual to the extent that I was unable to pay my staff properly. I had to lay some of them off and I was managing the business myself with my wife.
This is a very sad experience as I can relate with the trauma that has to do with losing your business, something you had high hopes of and planned very well for the future.

Competition is a very important aspect of every business. This is why I am usually not concerned about anybody who is trying to run down my business or anything at all.
As a local business entrepreneur , competition is in every street and community because many people are also selling the same thing as yours and you need to find a way of outsmarting them by getting most of the customers .

As a local business entrepreneur , competition is in every street and community because many people are also selling the same thing as yours and you need to find a way of outsmarting them by getting most of the customers .

The best way to deal with competition is to work hard and make sure that you do not lose your existing customers. This is why many local shop owners usually keep an eye on their competitors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back