What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

Competition are inevitable in business and only wise entrepreneurs that can not fear it because they have make possibilities in finding out those strategies that will helped them be ahead of there counterparts.
Competition is everywhere in the business world either online or offline , and its not something we should try and avoid but face squarely because it makes us stronger every time.

I am always never afraid of any one that is time to run down my business because I believe that competition is part of business and it just means that they are producing a superior product.

Actually if you have not experienced any business challenges at the cost of running your business, then you have not yet started because competition is what every business faced on daily basis.

No business owner has ever tried to ruin me down, but i know that most similar business owners can easily envy one another especially when their shops are close to each other.
That's true, because is very terrible experience I don't really think that as a business owner can actually have such experience, because for me cannot even run a business that actually disturb me.

I think that is actually the truth. If you are running a business in an area where by the people do not like you they will try as much as possible to run the business down. But it is always important to try to be nice and disciplined at the same time.

There are many businesses that are located much far away from the city but still many people either visit those places or they order products from there. It all depends how good your product is.

No not at all,as a matter of fact I have never start up a business offline, but if you are looking for a way to have success in business you are expected to have good skills.

You are very lucky not to have experienced such situation because it would be very pathetic.
In my home country, if you are very creative and you eventually established a business , before you say jack Robinson, it would have become saturated

You are very lucky not to have experienced such situation because it would be very pathetic.
In my home country, if you are very creative and you eventually established a business , before you say jack Robinson, it would have become saturated .
Sorry about your experience, it is something a business cannot possibly avoid because it happens mostly in local businesses that are growing thereby attracting competitors which will try or attempt to run you out of the business.

Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?
It didn't happen to me but I think it would be a non ethical action, If you want to make money and make profits you should not destroy other people's financial life.

Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?
It is not optimal and beneficial for the business, primarily if it is not an established one. It's a typical practice in my neighborhood, and you simply have to shrug it off and move on . That is why, unless you have a really large organization, working online is slightly better than working offline.

Competition is everywhere in the business world either online or offline , and its not something we should try and avoid but face squarely because it makes us stronger every time.

Interestingly, there are many offline businesses who also tend to have an online shop and this is also one of the main reasons why there is a lots of competition in the online world as well.

Well , it wasn't really a serious business and at time goes on the business was no more profitable the business involves buying and selling of recharge card which was just a side business to me and I always do it when I came back from school during secondary school days.
A lot of people used to do recharge card business in this part of the world before but now I think it is declining. So many people do not take it very seriously again. Is it because of low profit?.

Actually every entrepreneur is supposed to know that competition is inevitable and there is no how it can be possible for a business to exist without competition but you just try to do your best.

there's a need to identify the problems of this competitor. It's this weakness that you can use to nullify them. Once you will identify their weakness, you will surely defeat them, there are other ways too.

It is encouraging that you could develop such a business acumen when you are in secondary school.
It will prepare you to do better in the future when you come across bigger business.
Personally , I don't have problems with business but just that the business I was talking about wasn't profitable. yes I'll definitely do much more better if the business seems to be the one with much future potential.

As a business man instead of avoiding competition you should bring out strategies you can use to overcome competition. In some cases it is not avoidable but if you are strategically will succeed.

I haven't experienced this thing precisely in my business but I have heard of a lot of people who have gone some unbelievable ways in order to bring down a business organisation

I haven't experienced this thing precisely in my business but I have heard of a lot of people who have gone some unbelievable ways in order to bring down a business organisation
It does happen and I have seen something of such happening in my home country. Some people are just bent on bringing someone else's business down and so many of them do not have cogent reasons for doing so.

As a small business owner and employee at a company, I haven't personally experienced this, but I've heard of it. Some businessmen are willing to go above and beyond to destroy a rival. Some large corporations pay the government to withhold approval from a new company that they consider to be a rival website.

Yes and that is one of the greatest problem most people who have with their work has most especially workouts are very close to them to only come to their business to understand everything they want to go and open another business aside.
In the real sense, it's not a problem. For instance, if I want to start fishery now, I may go to anyone who is already in business to learn the basic of the business. And I mastered the basic, I will go and establish my own farm.

some of those people are usually paid by competitors in order to run down business ventures of other people. I believe it is one of the most foolish way of competing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back