What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.
I am the one who is managing my mum's business and it has happened to me before. I don't think there is a way in which a business owner can escape this. That is why it is good to keep records.

Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.
Sometime there are some customers that are from the pit of hell and I pray you do not experience such customers as those type of customers are usually the ones that always ask for a refund.

It's an inevitable happening for those who run business most especially the retail business in small communities.
Alot of them always complain of debt owned by people and they have failed to pay sometimes it may lead to the end of the business.

Actually it is not good at all, for a customer denied you paid or get paid. That is why one need to be very careful with a type of person he or she call customer because they can drain your business.
Having rules and regulation in your business is one of the measures you need to put in place to avoid such kind of thing. It is very important you do not give your products on credit to people because it is what can lead to this kind of behaviour.

Having rules and regulation in your business is one of the measures you need to put in place to avoid such kind of thing. It is very important you do not give your products on credit to people because it is what can lead to this kind of behaviour.
One of the things that killed business so easily is when you sell your products or services on credit to customers most especially if you are unfortunate to sell those items to customers who are not willing to pay.

Once you have it written clearly that you're not accepting sales on credit, then your customers will be acquiainted to this and it will definitely help you to solve this kind of issues to the barest minimum.

I think that having rules and regulations is a very important thing. If you do not have proper rules, then your business may end very soon in a bad way.

I am not a freelancer and I don't usually perform services to people on the internet so I don't have such experience. I understand it may be so uncomfortable to experience this specially when it involves serious sum of money. That's why escrow is very important.
Yes, that's why the service of escrow is very important in working online. Most of the freelancing platforms serve as escrow between the client and the seller. With the platform acting as an escrow, it's very rare for a client to denied customer a payment.

One of the things that killed business so easily is when you sell your products or services on credit to customers most especially if you are unfortunate to sell those items to customers who are not willing to pay.
only a business person who is not wise enough will do that. Selling your products on credit is not wise and it will actually make your business to die on the long run.

Yes, that's why the service of escrow is very important in working online. Most of the freelancing platforms serve as escrow between the client and the seller. With the platform acting as an escrow, it's very rare for a client to denied customer a payment.
That is true , and if most platforms are serving as the escrow between the buyers and the sellers , then I don't see any reason why people should be afraid of scam when dealing with trusted platforms because they will obviously look for a way to prevent this at all cost.

I have never experienced such kind of things, I think that's because I have never owned my personal business, if you are owning your business you'll face a lot of challenges.

I have never experienced such kind of things, I think that's because I have never owned my personal business, if you are owning your business you'll face a lot of challenges.
If you own a personal business, development it is what you will come across every time because there is no way you wouldn't come across some customers that will deny you your pay sometimes.

If you own a personal business, development it is what you will come across every time because there is no way you wouldn't come across some customers that will deny you your pay sometimes.
It is true that for someone who owns a personal business, payment denial from customers would always come sometimes and there's no way you can dispute this fact as a business owner.

We all need to have good experience before we can actually earn money, thus if you are not into offline business, I believe it will be quite difficult for you to gain good experience on how it operates.
It is true that there are some things that you need to have experienced it firsthand before you are going to really understand how it works. You can also try to talk to people who have experienced it before to share how they work their way out of it.

It is true that for someone who owns a personal business, payment denial from customers would always come sometimes and there's no way you can dispute this fact as a business owner.
In most of the cases where customers will the not want to make payment are often caused by selling on credit to customers and which is not really one of the things that you must allow in your business.

Yes you are right sir, it takes time before you can be able to bring up your business, but also with the help of the skill set you are having.

Yes you are right sir, it takes time before you can be able to bring up your business, but also with the help of the skill set you are having.
Of course the level of skill you have is very important for you to be able to make your business successful. You must try as much as possible to study those who are already successful in such a business line.

Of course the level of skill you have is very important for you to be able to make your business successful. You must try as much as possible to study those who are already successful in such a business line.
Learning from those who have more experience and who have been in the field for quite a long time could be an advantage and it will be advantageous to making more profit and reducing losses.

Learning from those who have more experience and who have been in the field for quite a long time could be an advantage and it will be advantageous to making more profit and reducing losses.
It is true that one should gain enough experience from someone who are gained more ground and has enough skills about a particular enterprise before we can jump on it. Kowledge is power and it is phenomenal.

That's just the fact, if you want to be successful you must have a skill set, that's one of the important resources that will help you to be successful, very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back