What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

When we work online, we may tend to encounter people who may not pay you for your work. This is something common and frustrating as well. I would never work for someone who denies to pay me.
I can tell you for sure that this is a very frustrating experience if you are going to meet people like this. I am going to advise that you should always use an escrow service before you collect the gig.

It has happened to me multiple times . I will offer services to customers and he will refuse to pay which is really a bad situation most especially when you are in need of money.

Learning from those who have more experience and who have been in the field for quite a long time could be an advantage and it will be advantageous to making more profit and reducing losses.
That is why mentorship is always recommended. if you are under mentorship you have the opportunity to learn from people who have been into the business for a very long time and they can help you a lot.

It has happened to me multiple times . I will offer services to customers and he will refuse to pay which is really a bad situation most especially when you are in need of money.
It is very correct that customers will delay your payment if you are in business but you need to utilise the best approach to ensure that you receive your money back with no hiccups.

It is very correct that customers will delay your payment if you are in business but you need to utilise the best approach to ensure that you receive your money back with no hiccups.
You cannot dispute the fact that customers will deny you pay because it is one of those things that they do basically do make you feel that you're not good at handing business but you must handle it with maturity.

You cannot dispute the fact that customers will deny you pay because it is one of those things that they do basically do make you feel that you're not good at handing business but you must handle it with maturity.
I think I understand where you're coming from, because anyone who has an established business and it's functional, he will definitely go through this because there are different kinds of customers with different attitudes.

I think I understand where you're coming from, because anyone who has an established business and it's functional, he will definitely go through this because there are different kinds of customers with different attitudes.
It is very correct that someone who has a business must have encountered such kind of thing and it is very Common because there are different kinds of customers that will exhibit different characters.

It is very correct that someone who has a business must have encountered such kind of thing and it is very Common because there are different kinds of customers that will exhibit different characters.
If you have a business, you will come across customers who would not want to pay you deliberately, you just have to handle such situation with maturity and ensure to receive your money back.

What do you really mean by deny me pay. Such thing has not ever happen to me and i don't pray such a thing happen to me. Why should i render my service to someone and the person refuse to pay

This is what business people face on a constant basis. Most times customers will tell you that they don't have much on them and they would like to purchase goods but when you later ask them for the money they will deny it.

It has happened multiple number of times because customers has a way of buying items on credit from my offline business and some wouldn't want to pay back so easily.

Well in a civilized society or world, except a customer beg but he or she can not denied you, your payment at all and when anything of such occur you can report such person.

It has happened multiple number of times because customers has a way of buying items on credit from my offline business and some wouldn't want to pay back so easily.
I'm not in support of selling your items on credit most especially in this part of the world where people would deliberately buy stuffs on credit and they wouldn't want to pay back.

I'm not in support of selling your items on credit most especially in this part of the world where people would deliberately buy stuffs on credit and they wouldn't want to pay back.
Selling your items on credit is what would make a customer not to pay you so it is better to avoid such activity in your business so that you would not have such situation occurring.

Selling your items on credit is what would make a customer not to pay you so it is better to avoid such activity in your business so that you would not have such situation occurring.
Actually selling things on credit is never a good to start once it comes to business and you want to see more profit because most people can collect things on credit than the way they can pay.

What do you really mean by deny me pay. Such thing has not ever happen to me and i don't pray such a thing happen to me. Why should i render my service to someone and the person refuse to pay
Of course, it happens. just that you have not experienced it does not mean that it does not happen to other people. There are people who you can render services to and they'll refuse to pay you.

only a business person who is not wise enough will do that. Selling your products on credit is not wise and it will actually make your business to die on the long run.

Many businesses have to sell products on credit in order to maintain its relationship with clients all the time. if you do not offer credit, then the client will simply abandon you.

Many businesses have to sell products on credit in order to maintain its relationship with clients all the time. if you do not offer credit, then the client will simply abandon you.
Selling product on credit is not the only way to forge a better relationship with customers because selling things on credit could make the business crumble anytime which is unpallatable.

That's true, if you want to sell product on credit you should always sell to customers you trust so much. If you continue to give out your products on credit to a lot of people you may go into losses.

That's true, if you want to sell product on credit you should always sell to customers you trust so much. If you continue to give out your products on credit to a lot of people you may go into losses.
This is a great wisdom that would save you from alot of unnecessary struggles and dragging. The entire purpose of a business is for you to make money but it would be impossible if you are not strict sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back