azee25

Familiar Face
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello Everyone,
Who doesn't love free money?
Yeah, everyone loves to get few bucks without doing much of work.
So today I am going to share a website from which I have been paid. It seems to be a sort of scam website as many similar Websites does scam. But this is a legit paying website.
I have taken 5 withdrawal, and still earning.

All you need to do is follow this link. You will be needing Payeer wallet account to get registered, make sure you have one.
Don't be smart and create multiple accounts as it will ban you from all.

Just get register and login and buy birds. The rest of thing is automatic.
you can also get daily, 1hour,5 minute and withdrawal bonus. But that's optional.

so get registered and start Earning.

Hello Everyone,
So today I am going to share a website from which I have been paid. It seems to be a sort of scam website as many similar Websites does scam. But this is a legit paying website.

All you need to do is follow this link. You will be needing Payeer wallet account to get registered, make sure you have one.

you can also get daily, 1hour,5 minute and withdrawal bonus. But that's optional.

Where is the website??? I think you forget to add link or forget to write the name of site. Then how ll we know what is the site about?
Kindly always double check your threads before posting.

Hello Everyone,

You didn't mention the name of the platform you're talking about. It looks like your talking Bird farm game. Where you need to catch a bird and earn some satoshi. I don't know shaa, I'm expecting you to tell us the name of the platform.

Where is the website??? I think you forget to add link or forget to write the name of site. Then how ll we know what is the site about?
I have integrated the link in thread and it is working fine. Just click the "link" written in 10th line.
Post automatically merged:

You didn't mention the name of the platform you're talking about. It looks like your talking Bird farm game. Where you need to catch a bird and earn some satoshi. I don't know shaa, I'm expecting you to tell us the name of the platform.
The name of platform is birds money. You need to buy birds and they will generate the coins which you can collect daily or once in a month. There are also bonuses which tend people to come back each day.
It's more about how much birds you buy.
It doesn't generate 0.5$ at start but if you invest wisely you can achieve that target.

Does this works like ptc? How much have you earned on this site on monthly basis? Just curious. Probably not a site for me since it pays through Payeer. I only have Paypal as a payment processor. But thanks for sharing this site!

Does this works like ptc? How much have you earned on this site on monthly basis? Just curious. Probably not a site for me since it pays through Payeer. I only have Paypal as a payment processor. But thanks for sharing this site!
Not actually. It works like the bird's farm. It's been my second week and withdrawn 13rub from it in Payeer. (without any investment)
You can buy more birds and an expensive one to generate more income.
the great thing is that you don't have to click and watch the ads. you just buy birds and let them do rest of the task. it's upon you how you collect the generated coins form it. daily or monthly. but collecting daily gives you the advantage to reinvest the same in buying birds.
Post automatically merged:

Hello dear good day to you

It’s really nice concept post I like this like works and can you provide your Withdraw proof here dear then we can see how they giving the amounts please

Thank you
Good day to you too Dear,
I am new here and I cannot find any way to attach a photo here. there is only option to attach photo by URL. Kindly let me know how can we share the photos so I can share a screenshot of payment proof.

Last edited:
I'm still lost and can't seems to comprehend what you're explaining. What do you mean when you said we would be buying bird? Are we going to deposit some money into our wallet and that is what we would be using to buy the bird, in other for we to be able to earn?

I'm still lost and can't seems to comprehend what you're explaining. What do you mean when you said we would be buying bird? Are we going to deposit some money into our wallet and that is what we would be using to buy the bird, in other for we to be able to earn?
No dear, you will get signup bonus in form Silver- a game money. You will buy birds from those silvers. however, if you want to replenish your account with some rubbles you can buy even more but that's not necessary for starting and even withdrawing. Make sure you have Payeer account with you for registration. no other payment method is accepted.

How many silvers will I be credited with as a sign up bonus? And how many silver per bird? Also if I intends crediting my account how many rubles is the minimum I can deposit into my account in other for me to be able to buy more birds? So sorry for my numerous questions I just wanted to know more about all this because I'm really so interested.

Hello Everyone,

I think your are taking about a Russian website.I have already made and account it, but did not work on it proper because I was not well aware about that, how to work on it. And I also was not confirm that it is legit or scam site.

This is an HYIP site, and it will turn into a scam at some point or another, but you don't necessarily need to invest money in it to earn from it. It seems to be paying for now, and it's all free pretty sure you don't have to do anything special either, so it's worth a shot. Beware of investing any of your own money on the site since, again, the site can and will turn into a scam at some point and stop paying, but if you're willing to take that risk, then go ahead and invest your own money as well.

The website is gone. Hope no one invested in it. But i have earned few rubbles from it.
Any admin can mark this thread as closed or let me know how to do that.
Thanks

If it surely disappeared because I am giving the link you left and it does not redirect me. But just in case, if it is activated again, leave the new link and if possible leave a better explanation of the site. Since it looks a lot like a bird farm, there is already a thread on this forum about it.

Oh yes but you didn't mention the name of the site or web you talking about and you didn't link the web for.us to understand better and no wish web you really mean but Incase you got the link I will really be happy if you can drop us the link for us to you wish web you talking about please

Oh yes but you didn't mention the name of the site or web you talking about and you didn't link the web for.us to understand better and no wish web you really mean but Incase you got the link I will really be happy if you can drop us the link for us to you wish web you talking about please
He did give a link to the site try looking again at where it says "all you have to do is follow this Link" and it's birds-money.biz, but the site is down like most other HYIP sites, so it's too late to earn from here anyways.

Thanks for the information, I will definitely check it out. I would be very glad if other websites where you can earn money online legitly is been shared.

Swagbucks. From watching videos to takingonline surveys to playing games, Swagbucks offers many different ways to have fun and put cash in your pocket at the same time. .

Excited to join this platform but unfortunately you forget joining link after mentioning please add link of this and share full information about this platform and I'm very excited and can't wait to join this I'm thankful to you.

From what the OP is saying, I can easily assume that he is talking about HYIP program. Only a HYIP porgram gives you daily or hourly profits. All HYIPs are scam programs. It might have been paying since a couple of years and you might have received payments dozens of times, the HYIP is scam, it works on Ponzi model.

Gonna try this later, love this kind of platform that makes money online. I just hope it pays well, sometimes it pays so bad like its just a waste of time, i hope this platform is not like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back