Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.5500USD
Biznotes
Hello.
Today I would like to introduce you to the Russian site 🇷🇺 of Buxmoney Micro-tasks.

This is the same site as the famous Rapidworkers, but Buxmoney is not so well known.

On Buxmoney Since 2021 you can earn money by completing micro tasks such as: subscribe to a group/channel, like, watch a video, register, leave a review/comments and so on. These are quite easy and quick actions.
The peculiarities of this site are that it pays not in cents but in another currency, Russian ruble ₽.
In addition to completing tasks, you can earn money by surfing sites🖱 and watching videos🖥. You can invite people because there is a 3-level referral system.

There are only 2 languages available on the site: English 🇬🇧 and Russian🇷🇺.
You can withdraw funds 💳💰to convenient payment systems, for example:
Payeer min. withdrawal: 100₽ (1.11$)
Yoomoney min. withdrawal: 1000₽ (11$)
Advcash min. withdrawal: 50₽ ($0.55)
Tron TRX min. withdrawal: 100₽ ($1.11)

In addition to the fact that they pay in rubles, there is one more feature: there is no commission for withdrawal of funds, 0%, that is, it is completely absent.

How much you can earn depends on you, but on average it is approximately 10-15 rubles ($0.17) per day.💵

Thanks!

Attachments

• scale_1200.jpeg
    scale_1200.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
You need a long time to reach the 100 roubles threshold means need to do high paying jobs to win something reasonable from the website or you did not reach by social media tasks that pay low amount of money on this website.

I used this site in the past just to try it out and you make very little money, most of the things you can do there is watch videos and other tasks of low payment rates, I think it's from the same owners as Payup video which works exactly the same, but the sites are legal and pay.

I used this site in the past just to try it out and you make very little money, most of the things you can do there is watch videos and other tasks of low payment rates, I think it's from the same owners as Payup video which works exactly the same, but the sites are legal and pay.
Pay Up Video is slaving site because you watch too many videos for just 2 cents which seems the reward does not fit the earning expected level.

Pay Up Video is slaving site because you watch too many videos for just 2 cents which seems the reward does not fit the earning expected level.
Yes, I used it for a while and I didn't end up happy at all, only if you reach the maximum level will you start to earn some more money, but still very little money.

I forgot to attach a screenshot of the withdrawal confirmation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211-170606_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-170606_Chrome.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
I spent 1 hour every day for about a week
Do you use Payup.video? It's the other Bux.Money website, I have a withdrawal of almost 2 dollars pending for 3 days and they haven't sent it to me yet, I want to know if that site is still legal, since I withdrew twice in the past and it was very fast, and now they are delaying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back