What's new

Government job versus private job?

Know the Major Differences between Private- and Public-Sector Companies. The primary difference between public- and private-sector jobs is that public-sector jobs are generally within a government agency, whilst private-sector jobs are those where employees are working for non-governmental agencies.

I prefer government job to private job for one reason; security.
The private sector is extremely nimble. That nimbleness often leads to a non-stop cycle of change which could result in high turnover rates.
The government moves a lot slower than private sector businesses which means that if you have a job, chances are it’s secure. There is also an assortment of government job protections through unions and other 3rd parties. This makes firings very difficult.

Salary. ... Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too.

Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too
Almost all government agency provides good salary structure for there staffs unlike the private sectors, government workers also have access to loan grant and can also apply for pension.

Salary ... The public sector can provide lower salaries than the private sector, but they have better benefits. The increase in government jobs is standardized, while private sector jobs are annual or half-yearly in some companies.

Government business and private business both of them's are good business it's depends all the position you are and it's depend on the amount of money they are paying you or domain people prevent government work while the people prevent private sector private work sometimes they usually have which ones they want to upgrade their business they will suck everybody and renew their employee but government work you will work through the day of your retirement

Both government and private jobs are good but has both advantages and disadvantages. Some private companies, will always try to skip the entitlement which were supposed to be paid to worker who have worked for years by trying to fake no sales of a thing. In government parastatal, nothing like that. When you re retiring from government job, you will be paid your entitlement and also placed under pension as well.

In Pakistan, Government Jobs are always considered to be a more lucrative option in comparison to the private sector for job seekers and fresh graduates from universities. But the reality is, choosing between government jobs and private jobs is a bit difficult for fresh graduates. It is always a serious concern for all the peoples who are going to start their professional careers. If you are also hesitating to make a decision, keep reading this post. In this article, we did a comparative analysis of government vs private jobs. And will discuss the main difference between public sector jobs and private sector jobs to help the young ones at the start of their career path.

Salary ... The public sector can provide lower salaries than the private sector, but they have better benefits. The increase in government jobs is standardized, while private sector jobs are annual or half-yearly in some companies.

Working in Government owned company is less stressful than working in a privately owned company. Government companies tend to higher enough staff/workers to make the work easier and to give more employment to the masses. While a private company will employ just the right amount needed. Some private companies might under employ forcing a staff to over work.

Government work is definitely my choice,there are less strictly orders in government work,there is nothing like retrenchment,you are also entitled to gratuities and pension apart from that you can also get loans easily without being uncomfortable as it will be deducted from your salary little by little
Post automatically merged:

Government work is definitely my choice,there are less strictly orders in government work,there is nothing like retrenchment,you are also entitled to gratuities and pension apart from that you can also get loans easily without being uncomfortable as it will be deducted from your salary little by little

Government job or a private job is a very common question among those students who are on the verge of finishing their studies and are about start a new career.

Every government job vacancy announced publicly will have a written test, post which your job eligibility will be decided and you will be called for an interview.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
When it comes to the amount of salary and job security and fringe benefits attaches to employments, government job takes the lead and is the most sought after but in terms of job flexibility, private employments take the lead according to my own opinion. but governments work is better anyways.

Government agencies are by far better than working with a private firm. Everyone in the private sector is looking for ways to come on board in government agencies. In government you have so much time to plan yourself as compared to private.

Top 10 government jobs in India

Indian Foreign Services. Indian Foreign Service Officers are selected through the Civil Services Examinations conducted by the UPSC. ... IAS and IPS IAS and IPS are the most sought after government jobs in our country. ... Defense Services ... Scientist / Engineer in ISRO, DRDO. ... RBI Grade B ... PSU. ... Indian Forest Service ... State Service Commission.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Government work is very good it has a lot of advantage, compare to private owned job. When do a government job, there are level for it, promotion is assure based on the exams and your qualification. And one will have access to some basic amenities. Staff buses are always available for the staffs .

Working for government no doubt comes with pensions after retirement as you said but those people can delay your salary for months.that is one of my fear about them.but the private sector don't delay your salary but no pensions.i will choose private company.
If I am offered government job so I will never delayed is opportunity and opt for it definitely but I will think twice if your opening towards private job because it is not permanent and it is uncertain but on the other hand government job is permanent and you have no worry about your next years of your future but in private job you are worry about that next day

If you value being able to spend time with your family, you can expect more stability on that front working in the public sector than you can count on in the private sector.

With government jobs, most employees enjoy generous time off. They also enjoy flexibility in the way of telecommuting or making other special arrangements to better suit their lives.

I will go for government work because with the help of the government work I will be able to have a pension at old age depending on my country but there are some country that even if you are working for the private company you still have tension but for me I prefer government work,
Post automatically merged:

I will go for government work because with the help of the government work I will be able to have a pension at old age depending on my country but there are some country that even if you are working for the private company you still have tension but for me I prefer government work,

Being in the government can not stop you from having you said business it will only help to extarblish you business .
Working as a government workers has a great advantage you be sick at home but your salary will be moving but in that of private you can not be home and be earning. So Both of them are good but it depends on how it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back