What's new

Got paid 100 doge from freedoge.city

I don't feel very comfortable with this site and their earning partern too. I don't even know much about this site anywhere. I have never heard about them before from any of my friends and colleagues either. I hope they are not just another type of scam

I don't feel very comfortable with this site and their earning partern too. I don't even know much about this site anywhere. I have never heard about them before from any of my friends and colleagues either. I hope they are not just another type of scam

Are there any updates about this site? I have not seen any fresh payment proofs posted by anyone and I cannot find any updates about this site anywhere on the internet. I think it no longer pays.

You've done noble to sharing your payment proof but I tried registering and it kept showing me an error message. I hope I could finally register so I could explore this fast rising coin.

I signed up and I got on the wheel and I won 3 more dogecoins and I tried to multiply them but unfortunately I didn't miss anything, would you have a question if you can withdraw without investing?

I signed up and I got on the wheel and I won 3 more dogecoins and I tried to multiply them but unfortunately I didn't miss anything, would you have a question if you can withdraw without investing?
3 dogecoins is a good amount. If you keep earning this way, then you will be making money so well there. I hope you are able to withdraw without depositing anything. When asked to deposit first before withdrawing, I become so skeptical.

I don't know this program but I have used similar program. The problem with these sites is you earn in the beginning but later you stop winning and you cannot reach payment threshold.

I recently create an account with this platform. I have not reached the withdrawal threshold as I just got to 15 dogeocoins. You can also win easily by referrals. One referral will earn you two free dogecoins.

I have an account with the website but they seem not to ever give you 100 dogecoin at once for spinning. All I get is 0.3-1 dogecoin. It will take months to reach the threshold. I'm just doing it whenever I please

The site seems to be a gambling site. I don't like gambling in short I hate gamblers. I rather earn my money on paid to post sites than to gamble.

Got paid 100 doge from freedoge.city,This is the question that I come across this week but it not easy for me to explain of freedoge.city

I don't believe in free money or free cryptocurrency. I believe that there is something hidden behind the free cryptocurrency people are receiving online. I prefer to work for to acquire cryptocurrency rather than waiting for someone to give me free cryptocurrency.

You actually got a hundred doge coin from the site? I must say that's pretty impressive. How long did it take you to get this amount and what's the minimum withdrawal?

This is my first time on this site. I'm not sure if this is a rip-off or not. I wouldn't trust it because it doesn't appear to be genuine. However, because the payment proof has been presented, I will attempt it again.

The main problem with the sites like these is they have very high threshold for withdrawals or have very high transaction fees. Before you start using sites like these make sure you are aware of all terms and conditions.

What are the procedures there and how did you get paid? I will check the site soon to verify since people are complaining about the network I will try it later.

Wow. I love this. With this evidence shown to me, I will make sure I participate to in this airdrops. Although a friend just advices me to download discord and he will guide me.

The site seems to be a gambling site. I don't like gambling in short I hate gamblers. I rather earn my money on paid to post sites than to gamble.

I like that I make 2-3 doges a day from that wheel and I play on their site. to be honest, I lose them, I don't get up to 100 doges unless I gather for a month.

I like that I make 2-3 doges a day from that wheel and I play on their site. to be honest, I lose them, I don't get up to 100 doges unless I gather for a month.
That's nice. I've learnt something from what you just said. Despite the fact you lose some amount of money but you still continue. I like such attitude of not giving up very early.

It sounds more like a scam because it's practically impossible to garner the dogecoin without doing anything. No solving of captcha, no ads etc, doesn't look like a functional and legitimate sites to me.

Thanks for sharing this information with us, having a three free spin a day is a good thing as it will give users hope of earning something in a day, instead of doing nothing.
Am trying to join the site right now but is not loading fast I don't know the problem, I hope it works later, or maybe the site is down right now?

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back