Got paid 100 doge from freedoge.city

magnet

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Spin the wheel & win Doge worth up to $200.
FREE 2 Doge(sign up bonus) &
Three free spins a day.
free-doge-5.jpg

Minimum:100 PupDoge.

(100 PupDoge = 9 Doge)
Payout Proof:
freepup.jpg

REGISTER HERE

[Note: Need to have account at 8v.com exchange to withdraw ]

Last edited:
Well I guess a congratulation should be in order for you. I don't like the Dogecoin per say. But if this makes sense at all, them by all means take it seriously so that you milk the platform of more Dogecoin as you can afford

I am not a good fan of this coin called dogecoin. Of the platform has paid you this amount of dogecoin since you joined, congratulations then. Hope for the best for you

I did my test registration, but I did not see the site very functional
I also tried to register on the website but it seems the website is but functioning. And I don't trust the website. Because I wonder how the will pay that high and don't have ads shown on the website

I also tried to register on the website but it seems the website is but functioning. And I don't trust the website. Because I wonder how the will pay that high and don't have ads shown on the website
Most of the sites that doesnt have Ads on their website's are mainly scam, I have worked in many sites that claim they pay in Dogecoin but at the end turn nout to be a scam, thats why i got tired.

I have joined this site recently. I do not know if this is a scam or not. I would not trust it because it does not seem legit to me. However, I will still try it because the payment proof has been posted.

How about the claim time? Is it hourly claim or we can claim dogecoin unlimitedly? What is the minimum withdrawal? Do they require referring mandatory in order to withdraw?

Thanks for at least sharing this with us but sincerely be I don't like that doge of a thing, I am don't like their coin either. But with the payment proof you have shared with us I will like to give it's try, I hope it meet up with the expectations you ignited in me.

Thanks for at least sharing this with us but sincerely be I don't like that doge of a thing, I am don't like their coin either. But with the payment proof you have shared with us I will like to give it's try, I hope it meet up with the expectations you ignited in me.
Doge may not be the best coin out there in terms of utility, but crypto traders know that it's a monster whenever it goes on run. Even Elon Musk is a fan of it.

That is awesome to see a site that pays through doge. It is a great coin but I don't like it much. Congratulations on your payment, though I don't think I can work there myself.

How about the claim time? Is it hourly claim or we can claim dogecoin unlimitedly? What is the minimum withdrawal? Do they require referring mandatory in order to withdraw?

I think you can claim every 24 hours and you will be given "free tickets" every day. You can use those tickets to spin the wheel and earn money. I am not sure whether or not this site will continue paying its members in the coming days.

I want to say that there are really intelligent people in this forum as someone ask above how the above platform will pay such amount of dogecoin without ads shown on the platform. How do they generate their revenue then? I rest my case. I may still check it up though.

It looks like a lotto game,I do not advice to involve in lotto much I myself,you didn't explain the equivalency of 1doge to dollar value

I have come across this sometime around last month. It is a gambling sites where you would stake your money in anticipation to get a jackpot. How would like the poster to tell us more about it except my notion is right. The games like this has flooded the Internet severely.

I think the proof that would've been nice to show is that of withdrawal and not necessarily being paid because any site can claim to pay you and it shows in your balance but withdrawing is when stories would be involved

Most of the sites that doesnt have Ads on their website's are mainly scam, I have worked in many sites that claim they pay in Dogecoin but at the end turn nout to be a scam, thats why i got tired.

Seriously, I'm really tired of getting into such websites that will keep on making me to waste my time on useless projects that will end up not paying me anything that is worth the time that I posted on it.

What is the worth of the 100 doge you said you were paid if I may ask? The dogecoin itself is even one coin I do not believe in as an individual. So, I wouldn't have even bothered registering for it

This site is not active anymore, I tried to register some weeks ago but it is not active and it seems to be down at the moment

free-doge-5.jpg

Freedoge.city[LEGIT& PAYING]

We can collect 0.3 OR 0.5 OR 1 OR 2 OR 5 OR 10 OR 50 OR 100 Doge each time!
No ads
No short links
No captcha
Features:

Signup Reward: 2 Doge + 3 tickets
FREE daily tickets
Daily Sign-in Reward
Big Lottery soon.
PROOF:
free-doge-4.jpg

After opening the site,just scroll down,click profile & signup
FreeDoge.City - Dogecoin, Dogecoin Price, Free Dogecoin Wallet, Faucet, Lottery and Dice!
Well, I will believe you because the amount of doge paid is minimal but it's something,I will check on the site with hope that they will increase the threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back