What's new

Givers Never Lack -How true is it?

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
Sure givers never lack that's is the fact about life cos when your hand is open another fellow we no that this hand is begging for something cos you won't no if the hand is giving by that time cos giving hand and receiving posture is same thing and close hand is same thing you don't needs anything 🤜🤲

Givers never lack the statement is very correct...when you give,you definitely gonna receive it might not be instantly buh you received from others

Most people who believe this are religion practitioners,well to me I just feel that one good turns deserve another in one way or the other we have been helped by different people so we should also help if we have and it move in that circle so givers never lack

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
Truly givers never lack. Best on experience. I like giving out the little and the last I have to with the belief that it will clear and prepare space for something bigger. I it always work out for me

Truly givers never lack. Best on experience. I like giving out the little and the last I have to with the belief that it will clear and prepare space for something bigger. I it always work out for me
That is great for you. When you give, you attract good karma on your side. That way, you will keep getting good and bigger things coming your way. But this should never be your only reason for giving, you will be so disappointed if you expected something in return and it never comes.

That Statement is very true because I have been in situations where I have faced all manner of Broke times and I can openly say what can you do for me where does little assistance that helps people with for example i once did not have money to go to work and I had to ask people and my greatest surprise you'd be shocked the number of people that was willing to help not even because I knew all of them but because of this jinx off givers never lack, what goes around comes around if you help someone today if you in need tomorrow someone will help you to

This might really be true to some extent but you should never give out a gift to someone for the main purpose of receiving it back ,just do it as if you are helping the person because if they're expecting to receive it back you might be disappointed because it won't come your expected right time , let it just be naturally

This is actually a true statement. All hands are not equal and as long as this world exist there will always be the rich and the poor and it's very important for the rich to help the poor survive and the rich too will be rewarded abundantly
Yes, all fingers are not equal, you don't know who will help you tomorrow, many people thinks they have enough to care of themselves, but no matter what you have you still need help from someone.

Money makes money, that's why richer are getting richer. Jeff Bezos is getting richer every day because he is making hos money work for him. Amazon earned him a lot, how Blue Origin will make him richer.

No matter how silly your beliefs might be, as long as you believe in them, it would surely work for you. When it comes to giving, my mom is a giver and I am proud to say she has never lacked anything, her giving has opened so many doors for her.

This is a truthful statement, even though not everyone has had the opportunity to experience how accurate it is, but I am living proof of it.

The statement is originated from the religious aspect. Whenever you help people in a sincere way either by giving or by acts that put smiles on their faces, God will definitely reward such a person in manifolds due to his kind gestures.The rewards may not be immediately but you will definitely get them. This is a big encouragement towards being kind hearted.

a powerful starement indeed.the phrase givers never lack is 100% true.when you out to the needy you won't lack many things.many good things will come your way.

All these things about religion and Concepts is not my thing because I believe that before you have to get something you have to work hard for it so I'm not willing and open to giving to those that I feel that are lazy.

Yes, all fingers are not equal, you don't know who will help you tomorrow, many people thinks they have enough to care of themselves, but no matter what you have you still need help from someone.
We still need to find the zeal to help out others. You have just said it all. Sometimes you will find out that you are even doing much better than others out there.

I'm a true definition if the phrase "givers never lack" because I can testify that each time I render help not asked for, bring open doors for me when I didn't expect it. It's real. It happens. There are better rewards for being a true giver.

Its possible to be true at the same time to be false that givers never lack,but it depend on the mindset of the person given out,whether he's giving wholeheartedly or he's giving to the glory of his name.

The statement "givers never lack is true". There was a time we were contributing for a friend's school fees, I didn't have money but i contributed the little i had. That same day my aunt sent me money without me even asking her.

Givers never lack, is basically a spiritual/religious understanding first before one need to knowledge the true meaning of givers never lack. It is not as if the will not lack physically but one thing I need to understand is that, the have sold a seed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back