What's new

What toys did you dream of as a child and never got?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn't have a rich family when I was a child, so they couldn't buy me all the toys I wanted, but I didn't understand it then, so I wanted a lot. One of my biggest wishes was a Lego constructor, which was not so common then, so it was expensive in my country and my parents did not buy it for me, but when I grew up I realized that I absolutely do not like Lego.

There are many toys that I and every child fantasize or dreamt to have when we are growing up. For girls, they love Barbie (those ones that have long hair which they can be plaiting their hairs). For boys, they love toys like trunks, bicycle, areoplane, heroes like batman, Spiderman, superman, power rangers etc.

But you see that Barbie that every girl child loved to have, I never fantasize or dream to have the Barbie toy because I don't like it. I always dream of having as many areoplane, trunk cars and power rangers, Spiderman, superman than dolls.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back