Givers Never Lack -How true is it?

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?

This is actually a true statement. All hands are not equal and as long as this world exist there will always be the rich and the poor and it's very important for the rich to help the poor survive and the rich too will be rewarded abundantly

This is a more spiritual principle that a physical one for most people. We have a lot of believers of different religion here, and I believe it is a common thing to find in our various holy scriptures as I know of that in my Bible very well

We can only hope things would get better so that we can have more to give to those in need. Sometimes I do feel that those that are ready to help are not that blessed compare to those with money but don't help the poor.

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
I think that statement is not true to me. Why I still lack even after I am generous to others? I hope that statement could be true so that when I give to others I will not lack anything.

Although the statement or quote might seem a little bias. There is sure a lot of truth to it. The universe will always provide for you when you do not pass an opportunity to give.

Seriously I think it depends on the mindset, his intentions and the type of person involved, someone who wants to receive something urgently would definitely give out hoping to be repaid soon.

Write your repl
y...giver never lack
that's very true my brother
if you give you won't lack anaything and the also will be With you and also provide for you that's only if you give to the needy

Extremely true. My dad and pastor always gave this illustration - if you close your hand to not release anything, nothing won't come in too.
So, if you want to receive you have to give. Even the Bible said it's more blessed to give than receive

I think that statement is not true to me. Why I still lack even after I am generous to others? I hope that statement could be true so that when I give to others I will not lack anything.
You could be giving too much. I used to be the same way. Now I do less and less, my level of “trying” with anyone or anything has dropped wayyyy down, and instead I’ve taken all of that “giving energy” and turned it inward.
Things have been falling into place very nicely ever since.

Extremely true. My dad and pastor always gave this illustration - if you close your hand to not release anything, nothing won't come in too.
So, if you want to receive you have to give. Even the Bible said it's more blessed to give than receive
You are correct. Good to know that you are a pastor' child. That is correct if you close hands, nothing will come in. I also Believe in that verse that says it is more blessed to give than to receive. I think its also in the book of Proverbs that there are those who give yet they receive more.

That is true mist of the times. Wether you are believer or not. It is something that I believe follows people with goodwill. They always never seem to lack somehow. Because they are always helpers and givers. I believe in this principle too and sayings

It's definitely true that givers never lack. So far you are generous and you are always ready to help people out there and get them out of troubles your own ways as well will be going smoothly

Strongly this word or sentences rings a bell, the more you give the more blessings it comes from Almighty God. God loves where the rich remember the poor.

lets face this dilemma properly by asking this simple question: why are rich getting richer and why are poor getting poorer. Some might be rich because they inherited from parents but a lot of rich made money by themselves.

This is a correct statements even though it's not everybody that have the experience of how true it's but I'm living testimony of this statement.

The rich should help the poor in one way to the other to get their poverty strain life reduced. Reducing poverty level on the world means more helping hands to each other.

It's complicated but we live in a world where we help me people with the intention of wanting something in return I the future.he who gives will have a lot of friends to run to when things are hard

The statement givers never lack is true because to give is not easy, you being able to give shows you have more, and sometime people that gives can easily ask for others

Im a strong believer of this statement and I must say its actually true, not only is it easier to receive than to give but giving is actually more profitable down the line taking from experience

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back