What's new

Givers Never Lack -How true is it?

That is truly statement givers never lack yes that true because the rice one need to help the poor one, because things are very bad these days.

The spiritual aspect of it is in the bible and quran that givers will never lack no matter how the situation may be, so its normal to give out in order to get better things in return.
This is a more spiritual principle that a physical one for most people. We have a lot of believers of different religion here, and I believe it is a common thing to find in our various holy scriptures as I know of that in my Bible very well

That is true mist of the times. Wether you are believer or not. It is something that I believe follows people with goodwill. They always never seem to lack somehow. Because they are always helpers and givers. I believe in this principle too and sayings
I agree with you that givers are blessed than receivers. They might lack immediately after they give but time will come blessing will flow immeasurably to them.

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
This generation met this statement, and gradually it as begin to fade! Meanwhile that proverb is a powerful proverb that as been proven over and over again. But this generation doesn't Care about other's need...

Givers never lack in my own point of view I feel what goes around comes around it is a popular saying by people in my country one who gives tend to receive favour back directly or indirectly from the same person

I think it's a practical statement particularly familiar with religious beliefs. The clerics would tell you to give and tell you emphatically that you would make more than you give. Isn't this a spiritual forces in the form of a statement? Practically, if you give, under normal circumstances, someone would give you when you are broke.

I believe that givers indeed never lack. I am a Muslim by faith and we are taught that God gives those who give others. You should always help those in need and God will help you in return. People should donate some of their wealth so that poor people can also feed their families.

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
The statement is actually a reality of sort.Because if you look at it from the religious aspect,there is actually a blessing that goes with a man that extend to the needy,god always reward such fellow when he is in need.

Giving is a virtue that actually rewards. It is like you are practicing good karma, it will come back to you in more than one ways. The universe has a way of rewarding you for being a good giver.

That is true mist of the times. Wether you are believer or not. It is something that I believe follows people with goodwill. They always never seem to lack somehow. Because they are always helpers and givers. I believe in this principle too and sayings
You are right. Because I could remember the time of COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. I had no browsing phone and I live with my mom. I had no job doing and my mom too has no job doing because we can't go to work. And then we were not making money and we have no money but we were living fine, no shortage of food and we were feeding one of our neighbors. That is because we were given out what we have to does that need it.

I feel that this world is a place in which divers people live with different opportunity,if you are on high you were set their to help others and also go more higher

Givers Never lack is built on a shaky premise. Inasmuch as it's good to give to people but it is not completely true that givers don't lack. If you carry all your life savings and give out today, in practicality, you'll definitely be lacking money which you'll have to work hard to replace.

I believe the statement 'givers never lack'
I believe you give out what you want the more.
You want more knowledge... Give out knowledge.
You want more money...Give out money.

It is a true statement, givers never lack but you can only give when you have. Starving yourself or depriving yourself of important or basic needs because you want to give is not advisable.

Givers can also lack if you don't give wisely and responsibly.

Personally I'm not really the religious type when it comes to such words because it doesn't really mean anything to me because I don't really have any justification to give when I don't need to give.

For the persons that are faith based, we all know the saying that if you give to others, you will also be blessed by God for doing that. Yes I believe that givers never lack

It is a very powerful statement, givers never lack... When u start learning how to give willingly and from your heart you can never lack... So it is based in the heart of the person that gives

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back