What's new

Givers Never Lack -How true is it?

It is true that giver never lack. This proverb shows that any body that give charity will surely get it back in manifolds. This is a good advice for some body to increase in hand giving to assist those who in needs.

Givers neve lack has a powerful statement and spirit that goes with it in my community, we beleive that you makes more money the more you help people and you don't get much if you are stingy.

This is a more spiritual principle that a physical one for most people. We have a lot of believers of different religion here, and I believe it is a common thing to find in our various holy scriptures as I know of that in my Bible very well
This principle is more of a spritual believe and it has over time been working for those who follow it.Even the scripture and other faith that has humanity at the center of their faith strongly beleive in this principle.

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
Very, very true. Although God said it and we have experienced it here on Earth. Givers are always lifted and will never be forgotten by God because of their cheerfulness.

Very, very true. Although God said it and we have experienced it here on Earth. Givers are always lifted and will never be forgotten by God because of their cheerfulness.
Yeah. All we need to do is to believe in the creator. If we practice giving, we will receive more blessings even though it might be difficult at some point

The statement is always true. When you give, you must surely recieve. Imagine helping like 10 people while they are in trouble. There is no way at least five won't remember you when you are also in trouble. Spiritually, giving is the only way to become rich.

Write your repl
y...giver never lack
that's very true my brother
if you give you won't lack anaything and the also will be With you and also provide for you that's only if you give to the needy
Wow I didn't get what you actually mean, the statement seems to be believe and bias,I think it depends on the givers mind set,even though giving is very good.

It works well for me, when ever I give out some thing I get more than I give, it is very true. I have seen people who don't give because they claim it is not enough for them, still stay broke and remain the same but givers truly never lack.

God has a way to reward everyone that is very generous and help people in need in need. When we start helping one another, our society will become good and everyone we like it.

I think it's a practical thing. All I know is that never give In anticipation of receiving rewards. Just do it as it comes from your heart and I am very sure that, you will be pleased doing so.

Only those who know to appreciate the blessings they receive can experience the truthfulness of this statement. To gain, you need to give so that there is a space for new to come. This statement is the same as the saying, "the more you give, the more you receive."

Yes, it's absolutely true that givers never lack. When you help someone in need, the Creator of the Universe helps you too in the most unexpected ways. It improves your own life too and gives you inner peace and satisfaction.

I believe it is true but and I have seen some peoe who have always been lucky because of giving. But they also say that you shouldn't give expecting to recieve, you have to do it willingly without expecting anything. It also feels good to give out and it doesn't mean that if you give out your money you will receive money. You may get other blessings in your life.

There is no evidence that suggest at all that you are going to be making money by giving out and as such it is important that you should only give out what you can afford and also not with the expectation of getting back.

Actually I believe the statement that give us never lack not based on religious fanatics but it's also good to give not for anything you gain from giving but just for the pleasure of it and the Goodwill. So it is very beneficial to give because when you give you are creating an avenue for trust and then once you also need help they will easily go to any mile to render you help you need.

It is actually a true statement. I have realised that even the billionaires around the world often give out a portion of their money in form of charity from time to time. This shows that the more you give the more you receive. It is actually a spiritual principle and some people may actually not believe it, but I personally believe it is true.

Yes it is very true. It's just that people tend to get a bit disappointed whenever it turns out not to be as expected or as it's said.
Sometimes it can come as a blessing in disguise without directly receiving back exactly what you gave out.

In every country, there are two types of peoples one richer and the second poorer. If I was born into a poor family, I would try to become rich. I know so many rich peoples are not interested in helping poor people, but some rich people still donate their funds to build hospitals, children's education, etc. In this way, they help poor people.

Actually it is not in all cases that usually work, that 'givers never like'. It is very good to give but it is advisable to give with reason that is only when that saying will be true or come to be true.

The statement "giver never lack" is more of religious statement than reality statement. Giver can lack if he or she don't have a job. The only antidote to lack is work. Anyone that refuse to work, trade, invest, or inherit money from parent will surely lack. I'm not saying the statement is false. Of course, it's true but not for everybody. It's for those who are working. So, when a person that's hardworking give, he or she will receive double fold of what he give.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back