What's new

Getting yelled at?

Well, our manager never used to praise employees in front of them. This is because he thought that employees would start under-performing. This is never the case all the time. if I were being credited for my work and if I were being praised for my efforts, then I would try to perform much better in that case.
If I praise any of my workers in front of everyone one because they've done well but instead of the workers improving, he decides to regress. I will call him out in front of everyone and cancel him. He will feel ashamed of himself to learn about cause and effect.

If I praise any of my workers in front of everyone one because they've done well but instead of the workers improving, he decides to regress. I will call him out in front of everyone and cancel him. He will feel ashamed of himself to learn about cause and effect.

Well, I would not do that. This is because I do not think that degrading an employee in front of all the people would make him or her any better. I would call him or her personally and discuss the issue and the reason for why that particular employee is not performing well.

Well, I would not do that. This is because I do not think that degrading an employee in front of all the people would make him or her any better. I would call him or her personally and discuss the issue and the reason for why that particular employee is not performing well.
I praised the employee in front of everyone to boost his confidence and morale to work harder but it become what made him to regress and become unproductive. I will use the reverse approach to put him back in his place.

There are many people who are already suffering from many problems in their personal lives. What's quite worse is the fact that despite all this, they have to face a mad boss at the workplace. This is something which is quite heartbreaking, unfortunately. :(

Seriously, I find it very difficult to understand why a company would employ someone only to be a pain to them. They never forced the management to employ them. The job opening was advertised by the company before anyone applied. Why all of a sudden would those in charge start treating their staffs like they are not needed?

I praised the employee in front of everyone to boost his confidence and morale to work harder but it become what made him to regress and become unproductive. I will use the reverse approach to put him back in his place.

I also believe that there is nothing wrong with praising an employee. In fact, praising an employee could boost the performance. They should also be given daily bonuses in case if the nature of business permits this to do so. These are some factors that boost the productivity of employees and yelling would never help at all.

I also believe that there is nothing wrong with praising an employee. In fact, praising an employee could boost the performance. They should also be given daily bonuses in case if the nature of business permits this to do so. These are some factors that boost the productivity of employees and yelling would never help at all.
Yes, praising an employee should boost their performance, it's why I do it every time with those I employed to work for me. If after praising an employee publicly and they decide to rub it in my face by underperforming, I will call them out publicly to address their performances.

There's something that an employee would in with discharging his or her duties then I wouldn't feel too bad when they are yelled at. Getting constant yelling is what's not good because it would be as if your boss gets some sort of satisfaction with yelling at his workers like kids that they are not. Everyone deserves to treated with some respect.

Yes, praising an employee should boost their performance, it's why I do it every time with those I employed to work for me. If after praising an employee publicly and they decide to rub it in my face by underperforming, I will call them out publicly to address their performances.

I used to work in a company that used to offer sales-related job. Well, the funny thing is that many employees used to make many sales in a day. They used to get praised that day. If the same employee never performed the next day, then the management used to criticise that same employee. Can you believe it? You can't expect the same employee to perform well again and again.

I used to work in a company that used to offer sales-related job. Well, the funny thing is that many employees used to make many sales in a day. They used to get praised that day. If the same employee never performed the next day, then the management used to criticise that same employee. Can you believe it? You can't expect the same employee to perform well again and again.
I can accept constructive criticism because it's going to help me at my job. If the criticism isn't justified, I will not consider it anything. I know bosses are mainly after their business making money for them even when workers are not on duty. If they can make their employees to be on the job with no breaks they will do it.

I can accept constructive criticism because it's going to help me at my job. If the criticism isn't justified, I will not consider it anything. I know bosses are mainly after their business making money for them even when workers are not on duty. If they can make their employees to be on the job with no breaks they will do it.

Criticism is far much different from getting yelled at. If a boss points out your flaws in a respectful manner, then I think that this may indicate that boss wants you to improve your performance at work. This might be certainly different from a boss who yells at a person.

I am a programmer so such things never happen. They know we do stressful job and nobody yells at you. When there is something you need to fix and time is short, they still ask kindly letting you know they need it, but no pressure.

Adding unnecessary pressure for someone who is working for you for any reason whatsoever is not something that is going to encourage the person to work harder. This is because the person will even find it very difficult to adjust in that situation which is going to affect their work performance.

I am a programmer so such things never happen. They know we do stressful job and nobody yells at you. When there is something you need to fix and time is short, they still ask kindly letting you know they need it, but no pressure.
Adding unnecessary pressure for someone who is working for you for any reason whatsoever is not something that is going to encourage the person to work harder. This is because the person will even find it very difficult to adjust in that situation which is going to affect their work performance.

I work s a freelancer and i work independently. I think that folks who work as programmers or freelancers experience peace of mind because they do not get yelled at by their bosses. This also means less pressure while you are at work. This is quite important for mental health.

Criticism is far much different from getting yelled at. If a boss points out your flaws in a respectful manner, then I think that this may indicate that boss wants you to improve your performance at work. This might be certainly different from a boss who yells at a person.
An employee isn't an animal but a human being. They can make mistakes too and be corrected like a human and not animal. I've never shouted at any of my workers if they did anything bad. If shouting solves a problem, they wouldn't make mistakes but it doesn't. It will create tension among your workers.

I work s a freelancer and i work independently. I think that folks who work as programmers or freelancers experience peace of mind because they do not get yelled at by their bosses. This also means less pressure while you are at work. This is quite important for mental health.

The good thing about working as a freelancer is that there is nothing like anyone screaming down or breathing down your neck with the job that you're supposed to do because whenever he comes to the deadline of when you are supposed to deliver the job, you've already agreed on that with your client. You are most likely going to make sure to deliver the job on or before the deadline. No one will yell at you for any reason whatsoever.

An employee isn't an animal but a human being. They can make mistakes too and be corrected like a human and not animal. I've never shouted at any of my workers if they did anything bad. If shouting solves a problem, they wouldn't make mistakes but it doesn't. It will create tension among your workers.

Even I have never shouted at any of my employees and I would never do so until or unless the employee does something really offensive. Both employee and the employer must realise each other's importance and this is how a healthy workplace environment is created.

I have seen some employees that are very fragile. Whenever they are scolded, they will start crying publicly. Imagine how they are going to be psychologically and emotionally when they are being shouted at? They will lose ever focus they have that day and can't be able to work again.

I have seen some employees that are very fragile. Whenever they are scolded, they will start crying publicly. Imagine how they are going to be psychologically and emotionally when they are being shouted at? They will lose ever focus they have that day and can't be able to work again.

Did they really start crying in the public? I think that's cruel and the manager have to take good care of them. It might be possible that those employees might be facing some kind of problem in their personal lives and this is why they could not take it anymore and cried when the boss yelled at them?

Even I have never shouted at any of my employees and I would never do so until or unless the employee does something really offensive. Both employee and the employer must realise each other's importance and this is how a healthy workplace environment is created.
Only a depraved person shout or yell at others. I will never do anything like such to another human being. I have regard for the human dignity. If an employee working for me is out of the line, I will give him instructions in a way he's going to understand and make good of it with honour.

Only a depraved person shout or yell at others. I will never do anything like such to another human being. I have regard for the human dignity. If an employee working for me is out of the line, I will give him instructions in a way he's going to understand and make good of it with honour.

I think that yelling is never a solution to the problem. Some studies have shown that employees leave a workplace where they are not treated well and I am sure that getting yelled at is one of the major reasons why many employees leave. Shouting all the time will also tarnish your image as a boss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back