What's new

Getting yelled at?

Allowing your personal problem interfere with your business is something that shouldn't be encouraged in anyway because it is capable of affecting your business in a very negative way in which you cannot even be able to explain yourself as a result of the nature of whatever personal problem you are having.. It's smart for a business owner to keep such things under wraps in order not to mess up his business.

Unfortunately, in many cases, many people may never consider this. Bosses are also humans and they could be experiencing many problems in their personal lives. This is why they may get frustrated and act in a bad way. A few employees may understand this. However, many simply won't.

Unfortunately, in many cases, many people may never consider this. Bosses are also humans and they could be experiencing many problems in their personal lives. This is why they may get frustrated and act in a bad way. A few employees may understand this. However, many simply won't.

Frustration can make you do some things you wouldn't do under normal circumstances. It's why we are human beings and we can't help it when we were under too much pressure. It tends to break us but it's very important to know how to set things right after realizing our mistakes.

Frustration can make you do some things you wouldn't do under normal circumstances. It's why we are human beings and we can't help it when we were under too much pressure. It tends to break us but it's very important to know how to set things right after realizing our mistakes.

Well, when we get frustrated we may get angry on people who have never harmed us. We all may have had done this, but I think that this is not a good thing to do. Anger could lead you to do things that could prove to be harmful. In the end, people may suffer from loss as a result of that. Employers have to understand this.

Well, when we get frustrated we may get angry on people who have never harmed us. We all may have had done this, but I think that this is not a good thing to do. Anger could lead you to do things that could prove to be harmful. In the end, people may suffer from loss as a result of that. Employers have to understand this.

A fellow colleague of mine have actually done something similar to pushing out his frustration on me without knowing it. He was having rent issues with his landlord and it was getting to the point where he was asked to vacate the house. I never knew and was trying to talk with him at work, the way he yelled at me was shocking. He later apologised for his actions.

A fellow colleague of mine have actually done something similar to pushing out his frustration on me without knowing it. He was having rent issues with his landlord and it was getting to the point where he was asked to vacate the house. I never knew and was trying to talk with him at work, the way he yelled at me was shocking. He later apologised for his actions.

People usually do this when they are angry or face issues. I think that they may need help because they might be going through very hard times. Having said that, I have learned that the best way to handle problems is to be calm and think clearly. Anger will only make things tougher in your personal and professional life.

People usually do this when they are angry or face issues. I think that they may need help because they might be going through very hard times. Having said that, I have learned that the best way to handle problems is to be calm and think clearly. Anger will only make things tougher in your personal and professional life.

I was just surprised with how he behaved because that was unlike him as I have known him for more than 4 years. For him to act like that towards me shows that something was wrong.

I didn't flair up but kept my cool until he came back to his senses and made understand what he was passing through and why he yelled at me. We made up and went for beer drinking later.

Nobody likes working under steady pressure and it's when getting yelled at will cause to me. I will lose my concentration and my overall job performance will be zero. I won't be happy in such situation as there will then be more reason for me to get yelled at as I didn't do my job well.

I have a boss that knows when to control his emotions. This has helped him manage most of his staff well. I am of the opinion that a lot of business owners should study emotional intelligence as yelling at your staff will only make them lose focus and work in fear.

This will affect the working output at work.

I was just surprised with how he behaved because that was unlike him as I have known him for more than 4 years. For him to act like that towards me shows that something was wrong.

I didn't flair up but kept my cool until he came back to his senses and made understand what he was passing through and why he yelled at me. We made up and went for beer drinking later.

I Think that keeping your cool and not showing any sign of anger might be a wise decision in this case. This is because I am sure that retaliating and showing anger in front of your boss may not be a wise decision at all. However, being a boss, i would realise that yelling is not healthy until or unless an employee does something really offensive, which may be quite obvious.

I have a boss that knows when to control his emotions. This has helped him manage most of his staff well. I am of the opinion that a lot of business owners should study emotional intelligence as yelling at your staff will only make them lose focus and work in fear.

This will affect the working output at work.
It's human psychology they should invest in as it's going to help them under how their workers who are human are going to react to some behaviour.

When they are treated well, they will be filled with positivity which helps with how they work. I don't mind being admonished by my boss as long as he does it in the right way.

There are some management that will not really bothered so much when such complaints are being made against a manager or supervisor that usually shout or yell at their workers as long as the manager is producing good results that the company is expecting from him since he was hired for a purpose of making sure there is improved productivity.

Yes, they would never take any action. This is because the manager might be pleasing them and there are other reasons for that as well. The manager himself or herself may have much closer relationships with the senior. This is why seniors may never consider the appeal of lower-level workers.

I Think that keeping your cool and not showing any sign of anger might be a wise decision in this case. This is because I am sure that retaliating and showing anger in front of your boss may not be a wise decision at all. However, being a boss, i would realise that yelling is not healthy until or unless an employee does something really offensive, which may be quite obvious.
If you're getting angry at work, you would be making it very difficult for you to work because some of boss will take the opportunity and keep sending you on task to make you feel more bad. If you're not careful, you will make a mistake which will give him an opportunity to punish you.

If you're getting angry at work, you would be making it very difficult for you to work because some of boss will take the opportunity and keep sending you on task to make you feel more bad. If you're not careful, you will make a mistake which will give him an opportunity to punish you.

Well, this is why many people usually tolerate bad behaviour of their boss because they may not have any other choice at all. They have to tolerate them because they cannot fight with their bosses. Eventually many workers usually develop the habit of tolerating their bosses and this becomes an everyday thing for them which they deal with daily.

Well, this is why many people usually tolerate bad behaviour of their boss because they may not have any other choice at all. They have to tolerate them because they cannot fight with their bosses. Eventually many workers usually develop the habit of tolerating their bosses and this becomes an everyday thing for them which they deal with daily.
It's not easy working with different people with different behavior. You have to master tolerance to coexist working with them or there will be fracas all the time.

I've had some misunderstanding with my coworkers but we were able to iron out the issue to prevent the matter escalating.

It's not easy working with different people with different behavior. You have to master tolerance to coexist working with them or there will be fracas all the time.

I've had some misunderstanding with my coworkers but we were able to iron out the issue to prevent the matter escalating.

Things become harder when you have to deal with both angry customers and angry boss at the same time. This is when things get really hard for employees and they have a really harder time managing and balancing both the things at the same time.

Has a manager ever yelled at you at work, in front of customers and other colleagues? If so, how did you respond or react and what were the circumstances that led up to the manager yelling at you?

One time, I was leaning and my boss came in and yelled saying you’re not allowed to lean. I just told him I’m tired from working two jobs as this one doesn’t pay enough, and I note your frustration.

I have heard of stories from friends that have yelled back at their boss but this doesn’t usually end well for them
Such kind of behavior is not tolerated in the company I work for. They have a portal where you can complain about the person who misbehaves with you and a legal team will be taking actions against it. It might result in the manager getting fired as well.

Things become harder when you have to deal with both angry customers and angry boss at the same time. This is when things get really hard for employees and they have a really harder time managing and balancing both the things at the same time.
Customers can be very tricky and troublesome to manage. If you don't have good training on how to manage them well, it would be causing problems for your business. I can face the anger of my boss any day and I don't have a choice in it as I hope on working for him and being paid.

Customers can be very tricky and troublesome to manage. If you don't have good training on how to manage them well, it would be causing problems for your business. I can face the anger of my boss any day and I don't have a choice in it as I hope on working for him and being paid.

Each and every customer is different. If you are a salesman, then you may need to deal with different persons in the same day. They may yell at you. This is also one of the main disadvantages of working as a salesman. However, things are different if you are a person who works in an office and if you have an office job.

You can never get away with showing signs of retaliating and showing anger in front of your boss. 9/10 of them are definitely going to sack you from the job after the whole incident. If you're just lucky, they will only give you suspension without payment for 2 or 3 weeks.

Each and every customer is different. If you are a salesman, then you may need to deal with different persons in the same day. They may yell at you. This is also one of the main disadvantages of working as a salesman. However, things are different if you are a person who works in an office and if you have an office job.
I don't like working in the sales and marketing department. There are so many confrontations with customers and I don't like being in such situations. Customers are treated with bais because their patronage is vital to business. I like working in the production department. I don't have any business with the customers.

I don't like working in the sales and marketing department. There are so many confrontations with customers and I don't like being in such situations. Customers are treated with bais because their patronage is vital to business. I like working in the production department. I don't have any business with the customers.

Working in the sales and marketing department is not an easy job. I would say that working in the sales would become more challenging if you're tasked to have a sales target every day or monthly. If you don't meet it, your salary will be affected. This is part of the reason why I don't like sales work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back