What's new

Getting yelled at?

I think that yelling is never a solution to the problem. Some studies have shown that employees leave a workplace where they are not treated well and I am sure that getting yelled at is one of the major reasons why many employees leave. Shouting all the time will also tarnish your image as a boss.
No, it never solves anything. It will paint you black in reputation in the face of your employees if you're the type of person in the habit of yelling and shouting like a dog. I will not like to work where I'm talked down on, yelled at like I'm a lowlife because of how much pay per hour?

No, it never solves anything. It will paint you black in reputation in the face of your employees if you're the type of person in the habit of yelling and shouting like a dog. I will not like to work where I'm talked down on, yelled at like I'm a lowlife because of how much pay per hour?

It is quite saddening to see many employees being treated bad. What's quite worse is the fact that they are not even being paid for their jobs. They get paid $20 per hour approximately and this is a pretty low amount of wage. Things should change for good.

Did they really start crying in the public? I think that's cruel and the manager have to take good care of them. It might be possible that those employees might be facing some kind of problem in their personal lives and this is why they could not take it anymore and cried when the boss yelled at them?

I have seen a lady broke down in tears after she was talk to you in a very harsh manner by our boss because of one small mistake that she made with a customer's product packaging by misplacing a particular product for another person. This is something that shouldn't result in a very harsh conversation but our boss didn't handle it right.

It is quite saddening to see many employees being treated bad. What's quite worse is the fact that they are not even being paid for their jobs. They get paid $20 per hour approximately and this is a pretty low amount of wage. Things should change for good.
If the workers are paid more than $20 per hour, it's not a good reason to treat them like they are nothing. If all the workers in a company quit at once, the company will fail. It's like when you open a school and not a student enroll in the school. If all the staff in a company left, the company will collapse.

For me, gone are the days when I used to work for a small amount of money and still be made to suffer from depression because of how I'm being treated at work. When the money is not right, I will never be willing to take anything that's not good from the job.. I have a pride to protect and that's why I will relax and have a boss yell at me.

If the workers are paid more than $20 per hour, it's not a good reason to treat them like they are nothing. If all the workers in a company quit at once, the company will fail. It's like when you open a school and not a student enroll in the school. If all the staff in a company left, the company will collapse.

$20 per hour is an incredibly low amount of money. Just imagine being underpaid and getting yelled at the same time. I think that this is equivalent to abusing the employee. I think that the government should intervene and make things better if such kind of things are happening anywhere.

$20 per hour is an incredibly low amount of money. Just imagine being underpaid and getting yelled at the same time. I think that this is equivalent to abusing the employee. I think that the government should intervene and make things better if such kind of things are happening anywhere.
I've seen jobs where persons are paid very well, it doesn't give their bosses the right to yell or abuse them. If you can't treat your employees with respect, it's high time you sacked them. I would appreciate it if I'm sacked from a job than be abused.

As far as I'm concerned, it is not right for you to treat your workers anyhow simply because you are paying them because there is a time when you are also a worker and I believe that you are not treated bad before you get to the stage where you are able to have your own company to employ those that are going to work for you.

I've seen jobs where persons are paid very well, it doesn't give their bosses the right to yell or abuse them. If you can't treat your employees with respect, it's high time you sacked them. I would appreciate it if I'm sacked from a job than be abused.

Regardless of whether or not you are being paid well, I think that no one has the right to yell at others. In fact, in many cases, this could be considered a violation of employee rights. Not all the bosses are like that. I have met many great bosses as well who never yelled at all.

Regardless of whether or not you are being paid well, I think that no one has the right to yell at others. In fact, in many cases, this could be considered a violation of employee rights. Not all the bosses are like that. I have met many great bosses as well who never yelled at all.

Employees rights are always violated every day all over the world. It's a shame that this kind of thing keeps on happening even with all the sensitization that's been carried out for business owners to mind how they treat their workers. This is the reason why Labor Union helps to put an end to this. Workers are encouraged to be in those unoin.

I was the one who sought out the job and applied for it. I will allow myself to be treated with disdain because of work and money. If my boss or superiors wouldn't behave like responsible human being towards me, I will leave how I can by resigning.

Employees rights are always violated every day all over the world. It's a shame that this kind of thing keeps on happening even with all the sensitization that's been carried out for business owners to mind how they treat their workers. This is the reason why Labor Union helps to put an end to this. Workers are encouraged to be in those unoin.

Unfortunately, this is true. I have seen a documentary where a person was stating that many illegal workers are the ones who are victims of abuse at work places. They are not only yelled at, but they may also face other kind of abuse as well. People should never travel illegally to other countries.

Unfortunately, this is true. I have seen a documentary where a person was stating that many illegal workers are the ones who are victims of abuse at work places. They are not only yelled at, but they may also face other kind of abuse as well. People should never travel illegally to other countries.

Someone who entered any country illegally will always be at the mercy of whoever that knows their secrets because they will always use it against you. There's no way you can cry out without being prosecuted by the law for being an illegal immigrant.

Someone who entered any country illegally will always be at the mercy of whoever that knows their secrets because they will always use it against you. There's no way you can cry out without being prosecuted by the law for being an illegal immigrant.

The only thing such kind of person could do is surrender to the authorities if he is facing abusive behaviour such as getting yelled at. However, many people never surrender because they are afraid of the government. This is a bitter truth.

The only thing such kind of person could do is surrender to the authorities if he is facing abusive behaviour such as getting yelled at. However, many people never surrender because they are afraid of the government. This is a bitter truth.

Personally, I would not encourage the person to surrender himself to the authorities because that is the reason why the person had to illegally cross the border and enter into another country.

The most important thing is for the person to keep on trying and with luck, the person is going to find someone who is going to understand his situation and help him out.

Personally, I would not encourage the person to surrender himself to the authorities because that is the reason why the person had to illegally cross the border and enter into another country.

The most important thing is for the person to keep on trying and with luck, the person is going to find someone who is going to understand his situation and help him out.

Well, under such kind of conditions, many lawyers could help such kind of people. If a person is abused and yelled at regularly, then they have to consult a lawyer. If they have migrated top another country in an illegal way, then do you think that the lawyers could help such kind of person?

Well, under such kind of conditions, many lawyers could help such kind of people. If a person is abused and yelled at regularly, then they have to consult a lawyer. If they have migrated top another country in an illegal way, then do you think that the lawyers could help such kind of person?

It is never going to be in your best interest if you migrated to another country by an illegal means to go to any kind of law firm or government agencies because they will never listen to understand your reason why you migrated to their country by an illegal means. So, you simply have to lay low and try to do the jobs that you can find which wouldn't question your permit for entering the country.

It is never going to be in your best interest if you migrated to another country by an illegal means to go to any kind of law firm or government agencies because they will never listen to understand your reason why you migrated to their country by an illegal means. So, you simply have to lay low and try to do the jobs that you can find which wouldn't question your permit for entering the country.

I have always wondered why people migrate to another country in an illegal manner and then they end up working for a boss who always yells at them and abuses them? People SHOULD know about the repercussions of migrating to another country in an illegal manner! They should know that if they migrate to another country and if they end up working for an abusive person, then there is little they could do.

Has a manager ever yelled at you at work, in front of customers and other colleagues? If so, how did you respond or react and what were the circumstances that led up to the manager yelling at you?

One time, I was leaning and my boss came in and yelled saying you’re not allowed to lean. I just told him I’m tired from working two jobs as this one doesn’t pay enough, and I note your frustration.

I have heard of stories from friends that have yelled back at their boss but this doesn’t usually end well for them
Its actually kinda got embarassing for me it was I think the first time for me . On that day it was the first time I ever felt that embarassed because I never got yelled by someone infront of people an dit was my manager and colleagues but it does help me learn alot.

Its actually kinda got embarassing for me it was I think the first time for me . On that day it was the first time I ever felt that embarassed because I never got yelled by someone infront of people an dit was my manager and colleagues but it does help me learn alot.

The problem with getting yelled at by your boss is that if something isn't done to prevent that from happening again, it is going to become like a norm in your workplace. Any slight thing that is going to make your boss to talk to you, he will always yell at you like you are an insignificant human being.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back