What's new

Getting yelled at?

Its actually kinda got embarassing for me it was I think the first time for me . On that day it was the first time I ever felt that embarassed because I never got yelled by someone infront of people an dit was my manager and colleagues but it does help me learn alot.

Yelling is for animals and uncultured persons. I will never stoop too low to yell at any of my workers no matter what they've done. There is a better way of handling a problem than yelling. I've been yelled at I didn't like it, I will not do the same thing to others.

The problem with getting yelled at by your boss is that if something isn't done to prevent that from happening again, it is going to become like a norm in your workplace. Any slight thing that is going to make your boss to talk to you, he will always yell at you like you are an insignificant human being.

I think that usually there are many bosses who may take advantage of such kind of employees because they may think that the employee may not have many options when it comes to switching jobs and this might be quite true in many cases.

I think that usually there are many bosses who may take advantage of such kind of employees because they may think that the employee may not have many options when it comes to switching jobs and this might be quite true in many cases.

Seriously, when there's a bad pattern to how bad your boss behaves towards you for any reason whatsoever that's best known to him or her, it's going to be in your best interest to resign and quit from the job as quickly as possible. Put in time and more of your efforts in getting a better job where they won't yell at you everyday and abuse you verbally.

Seriously, when there's a bad pattern to how bad your boss behaves towards you for any reason whatsoever that's best known to him or her, it's going to be in your best interest to resign and quit from the job as quickly as possible. Put in time and more of your efforts in getting a better job where they won't yell at you everyday and abuse you verbally.

Under many circumstances, it may not even be a good idea to tell your boss that he is being too harsh and abusive. This may trigger them even more. This is why there are so many people who just keep silent and endure such kind of behaviour.

Under many circumstances, it may not even be a good idea to tell your boss that he is being too harsh and abusive. This may trigger them even more. This is why there are so many people who just keep silent and endure such kind of behaviour.

In most cases, there's no need for you to have any kind of confrontation with your boss because it's not going change anything and there's a possibility that it might escalate things very quickly in a bad way. When it's very obvious to you that there's isn't a way of moving forward, it's best to leave quietly.

The problem with getting yelled at by your boss is that if something isn't done to prevent that from happening again, it is going to become like a norm in your workplace. Any slight thing that is going to make your boss to talk to you, he will always yell at you like you are an insignificant human being.

If they start yelling and abusing you without anything to stop them, you will be in a storm all through working for the firm. Your boss will be a sadist towards anything you do at work.

If they start yelling and abusing you without anything to stop them, you will be in a storm all through working for the firm. Your boss will be a sadist towards anything you do at work.

I have already been in this kind of situation and I can tell you that it is nothing good to write home about. Whenever you come to work knowing very well that nothing you will ever do is always going to be appreciated and you are going to be talked to anyhow, you will just be sad. Funny enough, some of your fellow employees will start doing the same thing because they see your boss doing it.

In most cases, there's no need for you to have any kind of confrontation with your boss because it's not going change anything and there's a possibility that it might escalate things very quickly in a bad way. When it's very obvious to you that there's isn't a way of moving forward, it's best to leave quietly.

Well, in many cases, you may not face or interact with a senior boss. However, there are many different kinds of bosses out there. In many cases, you have to deal with more than one boss and some of them could be really rude and they yell at their employees. Other bosses do not care about, unfortunately.

Funny enough, some of your fellow employees will start doing the same thing because they see your boss doing it.

I will not have my fellow colleagues talk to me the same way by boss did because they felt like they can imitate our boss. I will so put them in them in their place. They will regret talking to me without any manner like our boss did.

Well, in many cases, you may not face or interact with a senior boss. However, there are many different kinds of bosses out there. In many cases, you have to deal with more than one boss and some of them could be really rude and they yell at their employees. Other bosses do not care about, unfortunately.

Whenever you work with a boss who is very rude, you will always experience irregularities with how they behave. They are usually very insulting because they believe that there is nothing in this life that is going to make you get to their level. They are never thinking that if you stop working for them and e if very other workers stop working for them, their business is going to crumble and they're going to become nothing.

I will not have my fellow colleagues talk to me the same way by boss did because they felt like they can imitate our boss. I will so put them in them in their place. They will regret talking to me without any manner like our boss did.

This is a really huge problem in many workplaces. When your boss insults you in front of many other employees. Those employees start thinking that they are also entitled to disrespect you as well. Under such kind of conditions, it could become a living hell working under such environment.

This is a really huge problem in many workplaces. When your boss insults you in front of many other employees. Those employees start thinking that they are also entitled to disrespect you as well. Under such kind of conditions, it could become a living hell working under such environment.

As a worker, we are all in the same levels unless someone have been promoted to be above the rank we all used to be in. If you're not above me in rank, I will never allow the person to talk to me with any disrespect.

As a worker, we are all in the same levels unless someone have been promoted to be above the rank we all used to be in. If you're not above me in rank, I will never allow the person to talk to me with any disrespect.

The fact of the matter remains that there may be many employers who may not even yell at their employees. However, they may punish their employees in many other ways that could be really harsh as well. This may involve working excessively and this may be really unfair.

The fact of the matter remains that there may be many employers who may not even yell at their employees. However, they may punish their employees in many other ways that could be really harsh as well. This may involve working excessively and this may be really unfair.

I like it whenever those whom I'm working with have good respect for one another. This makes it very easy to work with them. I can't find it comfortable to work with someone who constantly disrespect me. Being disrespectful towards another person is wrong and that shouldn't be happening at work.

I like it whenever those whom I'm working with have good respect for one another. This makes it very easy to work with them. I can't find it comfortable to work with someone who constantly disrespect me. Being disrespectful towards another person is wrong and that shouldn't be happening at work.

Well, when you keep yelling and keep disrespecting people, you will face many problems. In case if employees leave, then you may have a harder time managing your business and this is a very common problems many angry managers face. Employee retention could be hard under such circumstances.

An employer is not meant to yell at his employees and employees are not meant to do what is going to cause their employer to be furious at them. This is what leads to being yelled at. If everyone behaved themselves, no one will be yelled at or made furious.

An employer is not meant to yell at his employees and employees are not meant to do what is going to cause their employer to be furious at them. This is what leads to being yelled at. If everyone behaved themselves, no one will be yelled at or made furious.

I think that managers who always yell at others often suffer from problems like blood pressure and stroke. Anger is really bad for health and there will come a time when anger could destroy one's life. Yelling is a sign of aggression and this is very bad for people.

Well, when you keep yelling and keep disrespecting people, you will face many problems. In case if employees leave, then you may have a harder time managing your business and this is a very common problems many angry managers face. Employee retention could be hard under such circumstances.

Any business owner or an entrepreneur who values his employees will never go to the extent of yelling at them whenever there is something wrong about how they carried out their business duties on daily basis. This is because it is something that is always going to affect their mental health which will probably distract how they can be able to do their job effectively.

Any business owner or an entrepreneur who values his employees will never go to the extent of yelling at them whenever there is something wrong about how they carried out their business duties on daily basis. This is because it is something that is always going to affect their mental health which will probably distract how they can be able to do their job effectively.

What's quite worse is the fact that there are many different angry bosses who may yell at you without reasons. They may never hear your explanation or your side of the story and they begin yelling at you without any reason. This could be quite frustrating.

What's quite worse is the fact that there are many different angry bosses who may yell at you without reasons. They may never hear your explanation or your side of the story and they begin yelling at you without any reason. This could be quite frustrating.

Personally, I believe that most of them simply do it because they feel that it's something they can actually do because they are the boss and it's their business, so they have the right to do whatever they want to do, to any of their staff and whenever they want to do it without anyone doing anything as a response, otherwise they are going to sack you from the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back