What's new

Getting yelled at?

Personally, I believe that most of them simply do it because they feel that it's something they can actually do because they are the boss and it's their business, so they have the right to do whatever they want to do, to any of their staff and whenever they want to do it without anyone doing anything as a response, otherwise they are going to sack you from the job.

I have myself witnessed many bosses yelling at other people for no reason. However, in many cases, there have been many employees who tried to show an upper hand over their bosses and their bosses started to yell at them in order to show them who really is the boss!

I have myself witnessed many bosses yelling at other people for no reason. However, in many cases, there have been many employees who tried to show an upper hand over their bosses and their bosses started to yell at them in order to show them who really is the boss!

As a worker, you are not supposed to be disrespectful towards your boss. Even if they did something that you don't like, you should just try and communicate with them reasonably and explain what you felt that they didn't do right. If they understand human management, they will know exactly how to treat the matter without having to yell at the person.

As a worker, you are not supposed to be disrespectful towards your boss. Even if they did something that you don't like, you should just try and communicate with them reasonably and explain what you felt that they didn't do right. If they understand human management, they will know exactly how to treat the matter without having to yell at the person.

Over here, being disrespectful to your boss is going to attract your sack letter and in some cases, the boss will try to make issues over the disrespect. So, no matter how things go, I will prefer to place in my resignation letter instead of being disrespectful to my boss.

Over here, being disrespectful to your boss is going to attract your sack letter and in some cases, the boss will try to make issues over the disrespect. So, no matter how things go, I will prefer to place in my resignation letter instead of being disrespectful to my boss.

I can not understand the reason why an employee is going to openly disrespect his boss for any reason whatsoever because it is a kind of a direct challenge to someone who employed you and is also paying you money that you need to use to take care of your responsibilities. So, why will you disrespect the person for any reason?

No one deserves to be disrespected. We should treat each other as a family. I work online. However, I consider all the platforms as very important places and I view all members as family members. I interact with many people daily and I am always respectful to all the people.

No one deserves to be disrespected. We should treat each other as a family. I work online. However, I consider all the platforms as very important places and I view all members as family members. I interact with many people daily and I am always respectful to all the people.

There is a saying that goes like this - "Respect is reciprocal", so in a situation whereby you have respected another person whom you are working with or even your boss, I believe that they are equally supposed to respect you back. But in a situation whereby you started disrespecting other people, there is no way you can demand respect from them.

There is a saying that goes like this - "Respect is reciprocal", so in a situation whereby you have respected another person whom you are working with or even your boss, I believe that they are equally supposed to respect you back. But in a situation whereby you started disrespecting other people, there is no way you can demand respect from them.

There are certainly many bosses who respect their employees. However, I have seen many bosses who get mad at every single thing employees do. This is wrong and people should understand the importance of courtesy. I have also managed businesses and I have always been courteous to people around me. Having said that, people who yell at others often suffer from many problems in their lives and i think that this also includes yelling at their own employees.

There are certainly many bosses who respect their employees. However, I have seen many bosses who get mad at every single thing employees do. This is wrong and people should understand the importance of courtesy. I have also managed businesses and I have always been courteous to people around me. Having said that, people who yell at others often suffer from many problems in their lives and i think that this also includes yelling at their own employees.
Any business owner who is always being angry all the time over the simplest of things is always going to find it very difficult to manage his or her business. Believe me when I tell you that such business is not going to last for a very long time because it is going to find it very difficult to have employees who can work under that kind of behaviour from the owner.

Any business owner who is always being angry all the time over the simplest of things is always going to find it very difficult to manage his or her business. Believe me when I tell you that such business is not going to last for a very long time because it is going to find it very difficult to have employees who can work under that kind of behaviour from the owner.

Yelling at your employees might temporarily "fix" the problem. However, yelling at your employees will have very bad consequences. Your employees will "obey" you for a time period. However, there will come a time when they will quit the job and search for alternatives.

I think that managers who always yell at others often suffer from problems like blood pressure and stroke. Anger is really bad for health and there will come a time when anger could destroy one's life. Yelling is a sign of aggression and this is very bad for people.

They better not owe me any money before dying of either high blood pressure or stroke. Anger will make someone unhappy most of the time, it's why I don't like anything causing me to be angry.

This is something many business owners may need to understand. In case if a business manager or owner has anger issues, then they may need therapy. Therapy can definitely help many people. Having said that, controlled anger requires willpower.

This is something many business owners may need to understand. In case if a business manager or owner has anger issues, then they may need therapy. Therapy can definitely help many people. Having said that, controlled anger requires willpower.

A lot of business owners in my country don't even understand or believe that therapy is something that is needed when they are having some sort of anger management issues. They believe that therapy is a complete waste of time and money but they are wrong because those who eventually manages to go and get therapy, will always come out a better person.

A lot of business owners in my country don't even understand or believe that therapy is something that is needed when they are having some sort of anger management issues. They believe that therapy is a complete waste of time and money but they are wrong because those who eventually manages to go and get therapy, will always come out a better person.

many bosses may not even realise that they have a problem and they simply cannot control their anger. They treat it as if it is a normal thing when the fact of the matter is that it is definitely not a normal thing at all. They never realise or understand that they are having a problem.

many bosses may not even realise that they have a problem and they simply cannot control their anger. They treat it as if it is a normal thing when the fact of the matter is that it is definitely not a normal thing at all. They never realise or understand that they are having a problem.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have worked with a boss who was suffering from anger management issues. He usually lash out on the employees at any slight provocation. Even things that doesn't need any kind of long talk, he's going to lose it with them. He's lucky that it never put him in the situation where he got physical with any staff. He would have paid dearly for it.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have worked with a boss who was suffering from anger management issues. He usually lash out on the employees at any slight provocation. Even things that doesn't need any kind of long talk, he's going to lose it with them. He's lucky that it never put him in the situation where he got physical with any staff. He would have paid dearly for it.

I think that the company should make sure that they never promote such people to managerial posts. This is because when such kind of people become bosses, they may develop such kind of habit of screaming on people and this a bad sign for all the people involved.

I remained calm when my boss yelled in front of others. I explained my exhaustion from two jobs and acknowledged their frustration. Yelling back often leads to unfavorable outcomes.

I remained calm when my boss yelled in front of others. I explained my exhaustion from two jobs and acknowledged their frustration. Yelling back often leads to unfavorable outcomes.

There is no way a person should yell back at the boss. This is not the wise thing to do. In fact, yelling back at anyone may not be a good idea. If a person is yelling at you, it just shows their own disrespectful behaviour in the end. A person should always be calm and deal with things in the best manner.

Your boss is inconsiderate. I mean, he should have acknowledged the fact that you have done jobs for the day and let you recover instead of yelling at you. How were you able to recover after such an attitude?

Your boss is inconsiderate. I mean, he should have acknowledged the fact that you have done jobs for the day and let you recover instead of yelling at you. How were you able to recover after such an attitude?
Absolutely, I know how to handle myself in such situation. Not as if I didn't know the words to reply or how to piss him off, I kept calm so he can pour all he gat. 😕😕😏

Absolutely, I know how to handle myself in such situation. Not as if I didn't know the words to reply or how to piss him off, I kept calm so he can pour all he gat. 😕😕😏

I would say that you really valued your job because there are some people who wouldn't care but throw caution to the win and deal with their boss in their own response. The end of it would only be a sack letter or being suspended for some weeks, probably without pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back