What's new

Getting paid to test products

This kind of tasks or jobs are sometimes restricted to a certain region and other regions of the world won't be able to benefit from such tasks online that is why I don't register on those sites at times.

there are many websites out there where you will earn money for just testing other people products and then telling them what you think about the product

The getting paid to test product is basically entails writing of reviews and this is what makes me hate working for similar sites. You will not be able to ascertain the genuineness of some apps.

Experimental research is very important for every business before trying to launch a product into the market. The good thing about product testers is that you do not need any formal qualifications or experience before you can be able to try it out as all you need to do is to explain your experience using it.

I have not tested getting paid to test products. Most of the jobs like this could be found on gpt sites like picoworkers where you will come across various jobs on app testing.

I haven't tried this yet, but I've seen many people do this, especially on social media, where they review the product to promote it. But I think you have to be famous first, or have a lot of social media followers, so the businesses will chase you to review their products.

I did back in 2010. I would be sent items, set them up, test them out, and then send them back. I was paid for a review. It was fairly easy. I had the option to keep some of the items at a discount on top of being paid too.

I personally think it is a very decent and cute way to earn money. You are enjoying the products and also earning money which is a great mix of things.
And you can choose everything you want whenever if its food, Grooming stuff, housewaves, Ipads, Computers, many companies will to pay a devent amount of money to the people who agree to try them out for them. And it may also help you as a job you can say you have done in order to get accepted to a greater and greater business job, I think the owners of a lot of works would get impressed by you if you have worked in such jobs.

Does anyone here do any type of work that involves testing products for money? I want to get into something like that, as I could easily see myself testing out new products. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Hi Grant, I live in Canada and my only experience has been with a company called CanadianTire. In this case they don't pay you, but you do get to keep the products you've tested.

My family was lucky enough to be accepted into the "TESTED for Life in Canada" program. They will email you ahead of time and provide a selection of various products, which you can then indicate if it's something you'd be interested in or not.

Typically, in early spring, they send out various products based on your preferences. You have a few weeks to test the products they send you, although they are quite flexible with this timeframe, especially since the pandemic.

You'll be given a questionnaire, and usually you'll need to record a short video that is typically no more than 20 to 90 seconds. The amazing part is that you get to keep all the products you test. They welcome your unbiased opinion on the product, and often, as a result, they use that information to improve the product.

It's been a wonderful experience, and we've acquired a few thousand dollars' worth of products. The nice thing is you don't have to be an influencer or have a huge following. They're just looking for the everyday Canadian, and an honest review.

I realise this program is not everywhere, but I'd encourage you to even talk to your local chains, see if they have any programs that may not be immediately known to the general public.

Here are a few links regarding the program.

I have never done that but I think it is riskbin some way. What if their products isn't safe and you are the first person to get affected by it. Yes I want to earn money but I don't want to risk my body to something am not sure about . Obviously if you get affected they won't do anything to help you.

I have never done that but I think it is riskbin some way. What if their products isn't safe and you are the first person to get affected by it. Yes I want to earn money but I don't want to risk my body to something am not sure about . Obviously if you get affected they won't do anything to help you.
Its like you dont have much knowledge how this work I think that some company will just offer you money just to ensure that you test their product and see what your opinion will be and survey website like global test market is one of them.
Thou its been long since I usee that service.

The most important thing here is that they are not exposing you to some kind of health hazards aside from that I see it as a very good business opportunity that will pay well.

I have done some work as a tester before in the home kitchen appliances business and to be honest it was a very good experience and also a good line of business too.
I can vividlly remember years back when i and some couple of persons were asked to do a sampling of a new drink,we were not actually given money though,but it was a way of getting our opinion about the brand.

I see that afrisight help you to make money testing some product functionality but aside from this there are some survey website which does that as well.

But for me I dont like that survey website,

global test market is just one of the website thou some of those website dont survey me but its work well for canadian cituzen

Utest is one of the platforms that pays people around the world reasonable amount of money to test different kinds of product. If you are consistent on this website you can make some good amount of money from it but you need enough knowledge of how it works.

Well to be sincere I think that utest is a good programs I have not test them before but I beleive they might work similarly like global test market and yougove,..

This programs works best but you need to know if you originate from teir 3 country you wont be getting enough survey

Utest is one of the platforms that pays people around the world reasonable amount of money to test different kinds of product. If you are consistent on this website you can make some good amount of money from it but you need enough knowledge of how it works.
Utest how dose it work I have not tried then but I beleive that they suppose to be a legit program which someone can earn from.

Surveytime has the same functions and its one of the best way company pay us to test and voice our opinion on product

Utest how dose it work I have not tried then but I beleive that they suppose to be a legit program which someone can earn from.

Surveytime has the same functions and its one of the best way company pay us to test and voice our opinion on product
Utest is a platform that provides the opportunity for people to make money testing new products. If Samsung wants to launch a new device for example they will give it to people on that platform to test and if you detect a bug you will report it and if there is not on you will also report. It is just a group testing platform. They can pay up to $50 per each testing section you participate on.

I haven't used this method of earning money previously, therefore I'm not aware of any websites that pay you to do it. It can be quite profitable to review things and test them before you buy them.

Earning on such site could be a low earning system and also dangerous for one's devices. There are sites that are to expose someone's data and hacked later so I won't recommend it for anyone to go into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back