What's new

Getting paid to test products

Yes I have done products testing before in the past and I got paid for it. Products testing is a very good way to earn money, you will have to review your experiences on the products that you tasted.

I have never tried this kind of way to earn before, so I don't know any sites that pay to do that. Testing products and giving reviews about them can be a really great way to earn.

Getting paid for testing products are mainly one of the activities of online surveys. Most of these opportunities are mainly tied to tier one countries only by most of these online surveys platforms

Does anyone here do any type of work that involves testing products for money? I want to get into something like that, as I could easily see myself testing out new products. Do you guys have any suggestions?
I have never encountered this type of work yet. I have watched from YouTube videos about giving reviews about apps and websites. As to testing the products offline, I have experienced a chair that will give you a massage. It was a very cool experience because it is free testing.

Does anyone here do any type of work that involves testing products for money? I want to get into something like that, as I could easily see myself testing out new products. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Haven't actually heard of one, but I think most companies and businesses will be willing to pay much to people who can.

There are different PLATFORMs that can help you test products for money. You can register on underlytics.com or testingtime.com to test different products for money

I have come across a platform that offers that kind of service. I think the way it works is that you purchase the product from a recommended store and write a review. After the review, the platform refunds you the amount spent.

I have done some work as a tester before in the home kitchen appliances business and to be honest it was a very good experience and also a good line of business too.

I don't think this kind of service is available in my country. I definitely haven't heard or seen anyone into it but it's something I would have loved to try.

I don't do it, but I have heard about it and I also heard most companies pay well. But like every business there is also a downside to these. For those that might be testing consumable goods like foodstuffs and the like or body products like creams etc, they could have side effects as well, since it's still on the testing stage

I have never heard of anything like testing products and be paid may be i think this things do not exist in my country or my locality in particular.

I have been hesring about some websites online where you can help some companies to test their products and in return gives you money after testing the product and giving them feed back .

There is a platform called user testing where people are paid to test and give their own reviews about the product and services.

That's will be rare, the recent one i heard of is you are tested for a research, i don't know how true that is and you will be paid per test carried out.

Getting paid to test the quality of a products can be a good avenue to earn money.I have been involved in something similar before some few years ago,we were given the products to test and we have to give our views on the various features of the products.
Post automatically merged:

Getting paid to test the quality of a products can be a good avenue to earn money.I have been involved in something similar before some few years ago,we were given the products to test and we have to give our views on the various features of the products.

I have never tried this kind of way to earn before, so I don't know any sites that pay to do that. Testing products and giving reviews about them can be a really great way to earn.

This kind of money earning method is not available for everyone. It is only available for the residents of the country where such companies send products to their citizens in their local city. If they start sending products to other countries, they would be at a loss due to the fact that they must also pay shipping cost.

I have heard about it before and I don't know of any platform that pays to do that. But I think it is not available in all countries. I just wonder how they would taste the products

I have heard about it before and I don't know of any platform that pays to do that. But I think it is not available in all countries. I just wonder how they would taste the products
Getting paid to test products always have a selected demographic for their product testing. If they have a product covers by your demographic, you will surely be considered for it.

Yes there are different websites that gives people money to help them test their products. One of them is userlytics and testingtime.com. You just need to open a website with them that's all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back