What's new

Getting Approved on Adsense: My Experience

Google wants a privacy policy on your websites, however, interestingly it does not need to be unique. Google approves automatically generated privacy policy. You can find a lot of online tools to generate privacy policy. You can add or remove any clauses you want. Privacy policy on my adsense approved site was also automatically generated.
Thank you for your hint. I will check it out. What tools can you recommend for me. You said you have verified Google Adsense. please can you let me know the procedure you followed, that got you blog approved by Adsense?

Thank you for your hint. I will check it out. What tools can you recommend for me. You said you have verified Google Adsense. please can you let me know the procedure you followed, that got you blog approved by Adsense?

The first criteria for adsense approval is content quality. You can have zero traffic, however, you need high-quality content. High quality refers to a long article, 1200-1500 words; well written articles with proper language and grammar, unique articles, no other version of article exist online, and original article. If you follow these rules, you will be surely accepted.

The first criteria for adsense approval is content quality. You can have zero traffic, however, you need high-quality content. High quality refers to a long article, 1200-1500 words; well written articles with proper language and grammar, unique articles, no other version of article exist online, and original article. If you follow these rules, you will be surely accepted.
OK. I know know that u need good content quality that is long with up to 1200 - 1500. How many of the article will I need to create? And also how many days will blog be online before requesting for Adsense? Because I have read post of some people been requesting after some days there blog is online and they got approved.

It's war I tell you before google will approve your account, you would have known what you did, their committee must definitely go through your account over and over, asking you series of questions you don't even expect, some time you gets tired the account but at the end they will still approve it

Getting approved for an adsense account is not difficult provided that you meet the criteria explained above. Adsense is a great way to make money but always remember NOT to violate any of their guidelines for any reason. Once you break the rules you are out of the program once and for all.

I think Adsense has a minimum requirement on the traffic but I just don't know the exact number. When I applied to Adsense for my blog it was noted that I had to gain an amount of traffic (I did not take not of that). What I did was to use a website that has a lot of traffic. When that website was approved that's when I connected my blog to that Adsense accouint. It was earning $100 every year for more than 5 years until Adsense changed the rate of earning.
Currently, I have 6 websites using adsense and I am regularly submitting new websites for adsense approval. However, I have never received any notifications about traffic requirement. I have also read other people experience about traffic requirement, but I have not read that rule on adsense.

Getting approved on AdSense requires one to put in a lot of efforts and not to talk of the the time too. It is a very serious business outlet that fetches a lot of people a lot of money coming from Google. These are well known and we'll established online platform that will surely pay you if you do your part very well. So take the setting up of your AdSense account and campaign very seriously and you'll be handsomely rewarded for it.

Currently, I am trying to get my client's website approved, but adsense has rejected this website number of times. I have checked every thing and based on my understanding, everything looks fine, yet the site is being continuously rejected.

Adsense is on my priority list When I have a website, I will try to apply for adsense. I will continue trying until I get approved. Having adsense ads on your site also ensures that your site is a quality site.

Getting approved from adsense and earning from adsense is getting difficult day by day. Some website owners are s desperate to earn from adsense that they commit silly mistakes and end up losing their adsense.

I have read in several forums about the difficulties people face trying to get their Google adsense account approved by Google and its been very difficult for most people. The most effective way to get your Google adsense account approve is by getting the requisite knowledge of how Google adsense works.

Adsense is the main monetization choice for bloggers and vloggers. Sadly, a lot of people are rejected by Adsense. When Adsense does not approve you, making money from your blog and videos becomes limited. I have not yet reached the monetization threshold on my youtube channel, therefore, I do not have any experience with approval and rejection on youtube, however, I use Adsense on my blog and I can tell you what exactly works and what does not. Here are some important things to consider.

Content Quality
You need unique, original, and well-written content

Content Count
You need a substantial amount of content on your site, at least 25 articles with at least 1000 words each.

Important Pages
Your site needs to have important pages like About Us, Contact Us, and Privacy Policy
Hmm..... 25 articles with 1000 words.... That's a whole book or eBooks,. How much is the payment threshold for AdSense please and do they pay through crypto.

I recently got yet another website approved by adsense. sadly they had rejected the website a couple of times and asked to make changes to the site.

Those are very salient and valid points you've dropped there for us all. A very good work indeed. At least most people here an now know exactly what they need to do to get there AdSense approved without issues

The suggestions offered by you are great. We really need to have high-quality content along with a good quantity of content on our website to improve our chances of getting accepted by adsense. However, we also need to have a really professionally looking, clean website in order to get approved by adsense and many people do not focus on this aspect.

Having important pages like the about us page, and contact us page on our website makes it easier for google adsense to approve our ads. These pages you mentioned are very important for our site to be accepted by adsense

Adsense had always been easy for me, my websites were easily approved and I was also earning fairly well. However, of late is is quite difficult to get approved and also to earn. My websites earning over $100 per month are not even earning $50.

Definitely, AdSense is one of the ways bloggers or Youtubers can earn money on their contents. I know that quality contents is the way forward in earning with this platform, but I think they are just too strict with their rules and regulations and this could keep so many people away from the platform. That is just my opinion though.

Google AdSense is still rated the best to bloggers despite its high demands. It's not easy again to get approved on AdSense as it was before and to attain monetization is equally demanding!

I've never had a problem with getting approved. It appears some people do who don't have any content or a messy forum or messy site. Forums mostly have no issue though sometimes they do. I'm not completely sure what would cause adsense to deny a forum. I would say maybe 100 posts or less would be enough. Maybe even 50 posts per say.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back