Have You Been Banned By Adsense?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, I have been using adsense since 2012 without any issue, however, I know a lot of people who were banned by Adsense. I even have had a few clients whose adsense accounts got banned. Have used Adsense, have you ever been banned by adsense? When they banned you, did they give you any reasons for getting you ban? Did you earn money via adsense before you were banned?

They probably gave me a reason. I forgot what it was. Anyway, the reason that I think was the cause was the fact a biz partner was doing some clicks scheme I didn't approve of.

Yes, that's a common issue. Click fraud is the reason a lot of people get banned. The problem with this is you get banned even when you didn't do it. If you have someone who wants to help you by clicking on ads, you will be penalized. Adsense believes it is your duty to protect your account and stop click fraud.

I've never been banned by Adsense, I've only used it with my Youtube channel, I don't know the reasons why you could be banned, I guess for fraudulent traffic or something like that, if anyone knows a reason why you could be banned it would be nice to know.

You need to buy ready and verified AdSense accounts so if they ban an account you can use another AdSense linked to another blog without much head ache to recover the banned account.
I do not think that would work. Adsense prohibits buying and selling of accounts. If you bought an account, you are always under the risk of closing. The best approach is to get your own adsnese account and try to use legal traffic sources and never use incentivized traffic.

I've never been banned by Adsense, I've only used it with my Youtube channel, I don't know the reasons why you could be banned, I guess for fraudulent traffic or something like that, if anyone knows a reason why you could be banned it would be nice to know.
Adsense clearly states what can be done and what cannot be done. Even though people claim that they were banned unfairly and they were never told about the reasons, deep inside them they know why they were banned. The main reasons for getting banned is fraudulent clicks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back