Getting Approved on Adsense: My Experience

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Adsense is the main monetization choice for bloggers and vloggers. Sadly, a lot of people are rejected by Adsense. When Adsense does not approve you, making money from your blog and videos becomes limited. I have not yet reached the monetization threshold on my youtube channel, therefore, I do not have any experience with approval and rejection on youtube, however, I use Adsense on my blog and I can tell you what exactly works and what does not. Here are some important things to consider.

Content Quality
You need unique, original, and well-written content

Content Count
You need a substantial amount of content on your site, at least 25 articles with at least 1000 words each.

Important Pages
Your site needs to have important pages like About Us, Contact Us, and Privacy Policy

Adsense is contributing their quota to online marketing / income for people. Though, am yet to have experience on online blogging. But I can create content that will generate traffic to the site. I really need to go for more training on Internet marketing

Important points to help get your account activated: Copy the code exactly as it appears on your AdSense homepage. Place the code on the ..

Woo! Google Adsense, Google is getting paid by Google is such an exciting thing I mean imagine having Google start sending you checks that'd be fantastic right? you can make money with Google Adsense.

Adsense is the main monetization choice for bloggers and vloggers. Sadly, a lot of people are rejected by Adsense. When Adsense does not approve you, making money from your blog and videos becomes limited. I have not yet reached the monetization threshold on my youtube channel, therefore, I do not have any experience with approval and rejection on youtube, however, I use Adsense on my blog and I can tell you what exactly works and what does not. Here are some important things to consider.

Content Quality

Content Count
You need a substantial amount of content on your site, at least 25 articles with at least 1000 words each.

Important Pages
Your site needs to have important pages like About Us, Contact Us, and Privacy Policy
This goes to show Google emphasizes on original and good quality content, with this writings, bloggers, vloggers etc will not take undue advantage of the platform and all kinds of inapt written materials will not be on google.

Moreso, having that number of content will give visitor to your site veriety of materials to choose from.

This goes to show Google emphasizes on original and good quality content, with this writings, bloggers, vloggers etc will not take undue advantage of the platform and all kinds of inapt written materials will not be on google.

Moreso, having that number of content will give visitor to your site veriety of materials to choose from.
adsense basically cares about content and notthing else. It does not matter whether you have 10k daily traffic or zero traffic, it does not matter whether you have professionally designed website or a simple blog developed using free theme, what actually matters is you have hih quality content. High quality means, original, unique, and well written, and also long.

As you rightly said, it is a very huge step having AdSense on your blog if you want to monetize it. A lot of people just jump around and do not want to do the basics because they are just after the money and not for premium experience. When starting out on blog, you should make sure you make the ui and ux of your site very well optimized, you should make the site responsive to all viewing platforms and post regularly and go for quality posts which is in fact the most important thing.

My first 6 websites were approved automatically. It was in 2015. Then they began to review websites. My six more websites were reviewed but they were approved. That was in 2018. Then they made strict rules and rejected my sites for a couple times until they were approved.

Wow! That's great! I am a new Adsense user. I say new user because I am not even one year old on Adsense. In the beginning, I was doing excessive advertising through facebook ads. However, these days I am letting the traffic build. I have received payment from adsense once. It might take a couple of months more to reach second payment

AdSense has really made it easier for bloggers and vloggers to make money but because of quality, they have to restrict people of vloggers from getting approved. But if the content of the website is reach and has potential then it really shouldn't have a problem with adsense

I think Adsense has a minimum requirement on the traffic but I just don't know the exact number. When I applied to Adsense for my blog it was noted that I had to gain an amount of traffic (I did not take not of that). What I did was to use a website that has a lot of traffic. When that website was approved that's when I connected my blog to that Adsense accouint. It was earning $100 every year for more than 5 years until Adsense changed the rate of earning.

The problem with Adsense is that they have a minimal traffic requirement. Meeting this is the first step in getting verified, i don't think a lot of people notice this. That's why they keep applying even when they are clearly not qualified and get rejected easily.

I really don't have much experience with Google Adsense but I have been hearing a lot about it. The most striking thing is how difficult it is to get accepted and I got intrigued. I spent the last few minutes looking at the replies here and I think I have more knowledge about it. I would say traffic should play a major role in determining why people are accepted or rejected.

Content Quality

Content Count

Important Pages
For me, writing an about us for my website is not difficult but the difficult part is writing a privacy policy. I don't know how or what to write there. This as been my draw back. Do you have a tip on how to write that? I would want to know .

For me, writing an about us for my website is not difficult but the difficult part is writing a privacy policy. I don't know how or what to write there. This as been my draw back. Do you have a tip on how to write that? I would want to know .
Google wants a privacy policy on your websites, however, interestingly it does not need to be unique. Google approves automatically generated privacy policy. You can find a lot of online tools to generate privacy policy. You can add or remove any clauses you want. Privacy policy on my adsense approved site was also automatically generated.

Google AdSense still remains the best monitization platform for content creators most especially bloggers. However the approval from AdSense is now very hard that's why most bloggers are now looking elsewhere into some other platform like affiliate marketing to monitize their platform

Content Quality

Content Count

Important Pages
You are absolutely right , actually I have also an account in blogger but unfortunately I couldn't get adsense account and failed to every request to get adsense account . These information which you explained here it is very useful for me . I try my level best to follow your given instructions.

You are absolutely right , actually I have also an account in blogger but unfortunately I couldn't get adsense account and failed to every request to get adsense account . These information which you explained here it is very useful for me . I try my level best to follow your given instructions.
Blogger is the only free platform where you are use adsense. However, in order to use adsense you need to publish high quality content. High quality content means you original articles, unique articles, well written articles, and long articles. You might also be rejected if you do not enough content. While it is difficult to say how much is enough, you can consider between 25-30 articles.

How to get Google AdSense approval:

Follow the prompts to go to Google AdSense. Enter information about the email address, website URL and all other requests. Sign in to your Google Account at once. Find our country and accept the terms of application. answer me. wait.

I was enlisted in google AdSense in about 8years ago, in fact it was a memorable events. I went for training with money at least for two weeks before I started the program. When I started it was very hectic, I tried to put what I have gained in the training into use but I found it difficult so I have to contacted the trainer to do it for me with another payment and at the end of the day I started the program but at the end if the day it ended in a mess and my money I out their was lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back