What's new

Getting Approved on Adsense: My Experience

I will say those who have good write up or content are the people who are really enjoying and benefiting,though I haven't been rejected or accepted by Google adsence

Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google

As you rightly said, it is a very huge step having AdSense on your blog if you want to monetize it. A lot of people just jump around and do not want to do the basics because they are just after the money and not for premium experience. When starting out on blog, you should make sure you make the ui and ux of your site very well optimized, you should make the site responsive to all viewing platforms and post regularly and go for quality posts which is in fact the most important thing.

Thanks for these tips. I currently or usually hammer on that first point of yours - having original, unique Content. A lot of bloggers just get softwares and rewrite or work on other previously created content which isn't good for AdSense consideration.

t always hard for new people so always remember your website follow all rules stated their and make sure you have decent content. I would say have at least 10 articles is enough to getting approved.

That's very good and I must commend you for the job well done. It's not easy getting approved for Google adsense. Did you host your website on vps or shared hosting? How much is monthly subscription for hosting your server?

When it comes to getting approved on Adsense, you must consider many things. For example, you must create good content, good "About Us" page. You must also create a professionally designed website.

AdSense has really made it easier for bloggers and vloggers to make money but because of quality, they have to restrict people of vloggers from getting approved. But if the content of the website is reach and has potential then it really shouldn't have a problem with adsense.

I'm familiar with only Admob bit i don't know maybe it's in any way similar with AdSense but I just know you have to be very careful with your account. Google gets account blocked easily if you a simple mistake

Those are just the three pillars that Google ads are going to check and it is not really that difficult. All you have to do is to just post like 10 to 15 content and that is all.

My first 6 websites were approved automatically. It was in 2015. Then they began to review websites. My six more websites were reviewed but they were approved. That was in 2018. Then they made strict rules and rejected my sites for a couple times until they were approved.
It is also kind of sad the way things are beginning to become more difficult in the digital space. Google adsense verification used to be very easy in the past but now it has turned completely to something else.

The website need to have important paged about us, privacy policy and contact us page. Also the website must be filled with the quality articles. It'll be beneficial if you link the article to each other and I also mention popular blog in your article. For the number articles one need to have to get qualified for Google adsense, there's no actual numbers but I will with your 25.

. It does not matter whether you have 10k daily traffic or zero traffic, it does not matter whether you have professionally designed website or a simple blog developed using free theme, what actually matters is you have hih quality content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back