Making a Lot of Money as a Blogger

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you know what is the number one method to make a lot of money from your blog? Well, if you want to earn a lot of money as a blogger, you need to write about topics that can make you money. The topics that make more money means topics that get a lot of money from advertisers. For instance, insurance is very profitable topics. In tier one countries, you can get $10-$15 per clicks on ads related to insurance. So, if you write blogs about insurance and your blog shows up at the top of search results, and if lots of people visit your blog from searches, you can make a ton of money.

Do you know what is the number one method to make a lot of money from your blog? Well, if you want to earn a lot of money as a blogger, you need to write about topics that can make you money. The topics that make more money means topics that get a lot of money from advertisers. For instance, insurance is very profitable topics. In tier one countries, you can get $10-$15 per clicks on ads related to insurance. So, if you write blogs about insurance and your blog shows up at the top of search results, and if lots of people visit your blog from searches, you can make a ton of money.
That's true, but probably most internet marketers know that. In that case, the competition would be fierce. Anyway, if you can beat it, then, sure, you gotta goldmine.

That's true, but probably most internet marketers know that. In that case, the competition would be fierce. Anyway, if you can beat it, then, sure, you gotta goldmine.
Well, a lot of people know this trick. However, most people cannot earn well because they are unable to reach on the top search results and get traffic from tier one countries. For instance, one of my forums has a lot of content on insurance, recently, I got a click that earned me $6 but I don't get a lot of traffic and forum does not appear on the top search result.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back