What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

I do both and it is easier for me because I am a writer. Long posts do not bother me. Now on Trendri, you get paid higher for writing long posts. Here on this platform, I enjoy short posts

I think it depends on the pay, if the short forum posting pays more than the long words posting then I would prefer that one. Either ways I'm cool with both.

I do both and it is easier for me because I am a writer. Long posts do not bother me. Now on Trendri, you get paid higher for writing long posts. Here on this platform, I enjoy short posts
I guess does not used to writing might find it Abit hard in terms of adjusting to long post. Have you cashed out before on Trendri?

Long posts can earn you passive income (article writing, for example), however, short posts will earn you money only when you work (posting on forums, for example). Earning from short posts can be tiring.

I can work perfectly on both of the website perfectly. But I will like if the payment is justified. For instance, jiba allows short comment and offer less money compare to trendri that pays you based on the number of words that you are able to type.

I could write both short and long posts, but my major concern always would be how much the site owner is paying. I can not waste time on a website that is not adding more value to me financially.

So far, I have only worked on forums which I like for the interaction and the knowledge I gain. But if I have the opportunity to write 500 words or more I would do it, because I love to write.

I also love to write and I have submitted many pre-written articles to websites such as Write Learn Earn and Forumcoin. I would still love to write if I get paid the right amount of money I deserve. Unfortunately, getting paid a good amount for articles is quite challenging.

Although I love to write, I will prefer short post so that I can earn fast, there is no time to waste in order to focus on other things, some people will prefer long post if they have time.

I've had my fill of article writing and e-book writing and at this point, I don't think it's something I want to do regularly. Article writing is exhausting, especially when you need to about an unfamiliar topic. I prefer writing short posts now even though they pay a lot less because I can choose to write about topics of interest to me and those I've knowledge of. Interaction is a plus factor.

I still prefer forum because you don't have to spend a lot of effort writing comments. The only downside is that there is limited to the amount you can made by posting on forums. But you can make up for this when you have more than one get paid to post forums to work with.

Writing short post or long post varies from topic and post and informations provided so if you will provide quick reply and quick guide it is better to make short post if you have more informations and tutorials so it will be better to make long answer to learn members your experience.

I also agree that it entirely depends on the kind of post. Some topics require you to explain things in great details. Therefore, it is necessary to research those topics in a much better way and write the main body and this might make the post much lengthier.

Although to me I highly prefer a short post than the long post because I don't like writing too much or typing too much. Just the short post is okay for me and if I am earning well from it there not be problem, than to write or type a long post and I will not earn anything or it may end up becoming nonsense.

I like posting long contents because they give me an opportunity to express myself very well , and make good amount of money to from the platforms that are paying for high content count.

Between a long posts and a short posts I prefer a short post than the long posts because in a short post is it straight forward and easy for me than that of long posts.
Being paid for a short post or a long post I prefer a short post because it make it more easier, faster and simple for me to make than a long post and I think with the small I am earning from it, i am okay and satisfied with it.

Last edited:
The fact is that , everybody would prefer to post short messages to make money but the problems is that different websites will not give you this opportunity to make money through short posts only.

I usually prefer to write long forums that is actually going to end up in blog articles and at the end of the day I am going to feel that I am impacting lives. When it comes to the rate they also pay far better than forums.

Based on me as a person,i would always like a situation whereby i will be able to express myself very well in the content i am creating,i would be going in for a lenghty content,as this will afford me to put in a rich content.

I thin for you to make good amount of money writing online, you need to learn how to write long articles, that is the best way to earn goo amount of money writing

Actually forums varies and differ from each other. long post and short post all depends on what most such forums needed. Long post has some advantages so also short post also has.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back