What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

Short or long post is no the problem the problem is how much do I get from write any theatre pays more becomes my choice,but preferably I would love to engage in short post as it doesn't really take much time and requires a lot of grammatical construction

I just prefer writing short posts at the moment due to my health. It's simply facing hell of stress offline, so I can't hold my phone to write long posts especially articles.

I prefer writing long story , writing is just my think but I haven't seen any side that will pay me for writing apart from bizzdustry , I will be so happy if someone recommend another app that pays through writing

These days I am basically earning by writing short posts, i.e. writing on paid to post forums. However, I am also trying to write long posts, or articles, and make money. I have joined a couple of writing sites like read cash, hubpages, etc.

My favorite get paid to write type of post will be paid to write short posts. This is because getting paid to write longer posts ain't my thing as I don't like article writing gigs actually. I prefer the short posts type offers than longer ones

The both goes for me, as far as the incentive are motivating enough. I love writing, in fact l write everyday and if l am to write for sites, l will be needing a motivating incentives to give in my best. So yes, it depends on the incentive.

get paid to write ,is also a good way that one can earn money online,but I can say it depends on the type of payments they do ,especially article, you can write like 20 words on forums but articles needs more of your writing

I prefer both of them. It actually depends on the content if I am interested on or not. Also it depends on the minimum word requirement in different forums. For example, Trendri demands more words while bizdustry demands less characters comparatively.

Actually I love both of them because when it comes to the short posts, since they are short, it use to be easy to clock the reward points and as for the long posts, the pay for long posts are usually a bit higher than those of short posts. That is why I love both.

These days I prefer making short posts. This is because I don't have much time to make long posts. So I make short posts in forums and make long posts for forum coin only.

Well it depends on the level of income the two can be able to generate at a given time of action. try to find out the difference between the two befor making a decision.

Personally, I believe that the most important thing is writing something that is meaningful and in as much as it's long or short ; because there is no need in writing a very long post and in the end it has no valid point in it.

Depending on what you are writing, there are some that will require you to explain it using a long sentence and there are some that you can summarise briefly with a short sentence.

I prefer to write the both. I guess long post pays higher than short post and that is how it ought to be regardless. This thread has really been helpful.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
I prefer sites where I can publish short posts and earn from them...you get to make as many posts as possible within a time frame and make money.
Post automatically merged:

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
I prefer sites where I can be paid for writing short articles.
That gives you the enablement to post many articles within a short time.

Last edited:
I am currently doing both. I earn from shorts posts like 30 words and also from 500 words. Both have been giving me sustainable income, so I have no preference between the two.

I am currently doing both. I earn from shorts posts like 30 words and also from 500 words. Both have been giving me sustainable income, so I have no preference between the two.
Me too, I earn from both short and long posts. I can easily write 500 words on topics that I am really conversant about. While the other niches might require me to take some time doing research.

My favorite type of get paid to write site are forums. I prefer writing short articles or small comments to writing long articles.

that's true. forum post are easy ,but it depends on the level of there payments. some forums does not pays well as it's expected.but you can get a lot by writing articles.

I love short comments, I wonder how some sites expect one to write a long comment some even prefer a long epistle self that why I like sites like Bizdustry, beer money and many others

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back