What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

One thing we don't know is that the more the length, the higher they pay. Take for example, previously in bizdustry before the Ts & CS was reviewed, there was a stipulated numbers of words that can be posted before you get paid here. I as well like the long and reasonable post that attracts huge benefits.

I have been writing articles in a certain forum that permits minimum of 500 words. But always being discouraged when it's not approved. I prefer shot post.

If you can find high paying forums, writing short posts can be an easy way to make money. However, depending on short posts to make money is not reliable because once the forum shuts down, you do not have an income opportunity.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
Personally, it would depend on the amount to be paid.
If a long post is alloted a higher cash offer, then i would prefer it to a short post with a lesser cash offer.

You can find a lot of forums that pay you 1-10 cents per posts, however, there are every few article sites that pay upfront for publishing articles. The sites that pay upfront are only available for highly professional writers.

I like both the kind of sites , some pay for short posts like forumcoin and bizdustry and other forums like Trendri expect bigger posts that contain more number of characters or words. For earning sake and also for learning new things , I prefer bizdustry and forumcoin. Whereas Trendri and others for only improving my knowledge with reading other's posts.

I love short comments, I wonder how some sites expect one to write a long comment some even prefer a long epistle self that why I like sites like Bizdustry, beer money and many others
I Also love such sites that allow you to post short comments. Sites like Trendri expect you to write really long comments to earn the same amount that you earn here in Bizdustry and bmf. So I choose not to work there.

Well, I find it difficult to compose a long article because I'm slow when communicating. I prefer forums that are of short words.

I am always in for short number of words, as these websites are not really paying us that much money for us to be killing ourselves with lengthy posts .

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
I don't mind both. Short posts are times for me to unwind meaningfully. While long posts like articles keep me on my toes. I love the feeling of both. When I come here to make posts I like it because it is a breath of fresh air and something a little different.

get paid to write ,is also a good way that one can earn money online,but I can say it depends on the type of payments they do ,especially article, you can write like 20 words on forums but articles needs more of your writing
The length of the content actually determine the pay that would be given most times,but also the content is equally important as well,because it is not just about the lenght,but about the content.

I prefer sites where you post shorts and meaningful post.
Sometimes long post do not get much attention that you need so making a short post is more profitable and gains more audience

Most of the sites that pay you for short posts demands you to be very active in creating posts. For example, you need to publish everyday on Bizdustry to make money. This can be very tiring.

This is also dependent on the condition at hand, as there are times where I go to trendri to make some money even though the posts are very lengthy.

I am always in for short number of words, as these websites are not really paying us that much money for us to be killing ourselves with lengthy posts .
That is right. It would have been much better if they were paying well for lengthy posts. But at this rate, it is best to stick with short posts.

I can do the two. But the one I am accustomed to is the short ones. Most paid to post websites even encourage short words before they know they may not afford to pay for the long words.

I can do both depending on my mood towards work. I work on both types of sites and I can easily give what is required of me. Most times, short posts are a way to relax even.

Making money from forum posting is easy compared to publishing articles on writing sites. Yo can easily earn 2 cents per post on Bizdustry, but it is not easy to earn even 2 cents from your article on read cash.

I am a type of person that love reading and writing,but I still prepare were I can write short note in other to save my time because I have a lot of things to cover.

Haha, it really does not make any sense to over work ourselves for peanut. But if you come a site that pays really well, would you go for it despite the stress?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back